• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

I got up and went to the bathroom like a human being.
I jerked off in the shower like a disgusting pig.

Nah, a disgusting pig would have pissed in the hamper, blamed the baby, then jerked off in the hamper and blamed his wife.

#doinggoodbro

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
x3kNM8O.gif

Some people have way too much time in their hands.

FloatOn

Good morning fakers

I was scrolling through social media and someone posted a video about this emaciated dog that was rehabilitated to full health. Now I'm feeling some kind of way

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Morning GAF. Just got done peeing in a cup. At an appt. and dealing with the pregnancy test the navy makes women do before ANYTHING

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Morning GAF. Just got done peeing in a cup. At an appt. and dealing with the pregnancy test the navy makes women do before ANYTHING

Your fault for having complicated genitals instead of just laying out your eggs like snails.

How would you cook it? If you had to
Steamed. Once done I'd add a few drops of olive oil, some salt and pepper. Then I'd ready myself for the most awful farts.

I do not like broccoli uncooked, stir fried, lightly steamed, nor the traditional English "shit cooked out of it and everything else" method.

It is tolerable in small amounts in a stir fry coated in soya sauce but that might be a salt addiction.

asparagus > broccoli

I certainly think so now, but as a kid broccoli was less worse because I could smother it in molten Cheese Whiz.

Somehow I survived childhood and now hate Cheese Whiz and like asparagus.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
women are a fucking liability. you never know when a baby's gonna fly out
Well, then they shouldn't make it so damn tempting to get pregnant by giving us basically 2 years off to have a kid.

I'm kidding. Oh god, never again. One and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom