• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
you sure?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=44137604#post44137604

smallIMG_0563.jpg

I don't have tiny hands, so I'd grab hold and sink my teeth into it.
When someone attacks my favorite Zelda game I retaliate in the most honest way I know how. ♥

I had no idea it was your favorite.

I don't have tiny hands, so I'd grab hold and sink my teeth into it.

if I told you I have tiny hands would that explain anything?

I had no idea it was your favorite.

yeah:

Twilight Princess is the best Zelda game hands down. Never mind it being a retread. It's the culmination of everything good about previous Zelda games.

Twilight Princess was the only (mainline) game that didn't take huge risks

That's probably why it's been the best game so far.

Halcyon

I have to piss so bad that I have an erection. I don't want to get out of bed and wake anybody up yet.

Do I jerk off or piss into the clothes hamper from across the room. Decisions decisions.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Ugh. Broc. The STD of the vegetable world.

Unrelated: I don't really get the Jared Leto hate. I get that he's trying to make a different, "edgier" kind of Joker, but some of the responses seem a bit out there. Then again, I'm not really exposed to his usual antics, so there's that.

My favourite episode since S1. I was about to post RN at the OT. Everything felt so right, even if there was not a lot of comedy.

"Look at me. See me." ;_;

It mostly all fits really well within the continuity. But it did bug me that back during season 1
Art never mentioned sleeping with Beth to Sarah while she was masquerading as Beth.
Only complaint really.

Im 30 pages behind and I just realised.

Captain phasma becomes a good guy in ep 8. The evidence exists, in he movie. I await for you to become unblind.

I believe I have discovered it

McDonalds? Ew

No joke, people are up in arms about Labour denying a £30k sponsorship from McDonald's for a stall at one of their conferences because McDonald's are a fucking garbage company.

Wes Streeting, the Labour MP for Ilford North, told the Sun on Sunday: “I’m exasperated that we should throw away £30,000 worth of sponsorship like this. It smacks of a snobby attitude towards fast-food restaurants and people who work or eat at them.

“McDonald’s may not be the trendy falafel bar that some people in politics like to hang out at but it’s enjoyed by families across the country.”

Ian Austin, the former minister, tweeted: “Why has UKLabour turned down 30k from McDonald’s? My first job was in their branch of Dudley High Street.”

The fact that these are fucking Labour MPs makes it even fucking worse

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
McDonalds Spain's gourmet-ish offerings are some filthy ambrosia. Like, blood escapes from my brain and goes somewhere else. The burgers are quite large, too.

I hadn't stepped into a McD for years save for the random drunk Filet-O-Fish, but they totally won me over with those. They are my to-go cheat meal these days.

How pricey is McDonald's in Spain?

I mean here in America its reputation is pretty much permanently entrenched as cheap and trash tier. Even for their "gourmet" offerings.

FUME5

I have to piss so bad that I have an erection. I don't want to get out of bed and wake anybody up yet.

Do I jerk off or piss into the clothes hamper from across the room. Decisions decisions.

What was your decision?

Im 30 pages behind and I just realised.

Captain phasma becomes a good guy in ep 8. The evidence exists, in he movie. I await for you to become unblind.

I believe I have discovered it

Whut?

Should finish the first season of Spartacus this week, then probably watch Season 5 of GoT and THEN I'll get around to Orphan Black, I think.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
How pricey is McDonald's in Spain?

I mean here in America its reputation is pretty much permanently entrenched as cheap and trash tier. Even for their "gourmet" offerings.

I couldn't really tell rn. I believe those burgers go for €5 or so. European McD's are considerably more expensive, but it should be said that American prices are just dirty cheap in comparison. You just get a fuckton of food for you dollar.

The European branches really started to kill it when they moved towards their new corporate identity. I no longer feel dirty eating there like I do when I'm drunk and munching a kebab at some God forsaken hole in the wall.

I would totally steal some of their furniture for my home. Their sofas are great.

Edit: Their spicy wings are also amazing. It's ironic, but McD's sells better wings than most chicken places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom