• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I need prove of the later one.

here's a gif of his hole
tumblr_mmow7oBu9x1rzbah9o1_400.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Even Harry's younger. I think the only person who maintains roughly the same age in both series is Dr. Connors.

01b860fb79ff793774fbb77a9afd7fb0.jpg

Look at the smirk, though!
This woman's smirk is the most arrogant, rage inducing display of pomposity.

show was good. Not great. I'm mostly just bored right now. Wednesday night can't get here soon enough.

So you've finally seen the light and joined the Dormer clan. Welcome

That accent, that smirk, GOD DAMN!

This woman's smirk is the most arrogant, rage inducing display of pomposity.

It's not a smirk. Her face is disfigured. It just looks like she's smirking.

Also I got so much shit the other day for stanning Margaery.
probably because I threw my boy Ramsay in as King in the North by right of conquest

Are you trying to find all of the bugs and poes and stuff or just getting lost and stuck a lot? It took me about 30 hours to complete twilight princess on my first run and I wasn't looking for any of the side stuff.

AcridMeat

Banned
show was good. Not great. I'm mostly just bored right now. Wednesday night can't get here soon enough.
D'aww that puts a chink in the glacier where my heart should be.

I watched a QL on Ratchet and it made me want a PS4 honestly.

Mother fucking construction workers are jackhammering maybe a block away from here. What the flying fuck. :(

For a PSX game I never played but I watched a YouTube video or two, I sure think about Silent Bomber a lot.

The things I would do for a port or a remaster on Steam

Are you trying to find all of the bugs and poes and stuff or just getting lost and stuck a lot? It took me about 30 hours to complete twilight princess on my first run and I wasn't looking for any of the side stuff.

The water dungeon and the desert one had a few spots where I was stuck, felt like an idiot after figuring it out , also thought I had to put the red bass in a bottle and kept trying to catch it but I forgot you can just sniff it to find the yeti
I guess that's what I get for playing while tired

I fucking loved that snow mansion.

That steel chain ball weapon is so good

The only boring thing about twilight princess is the map, huge for nothing , hopefully the wii u Zelda isn't like that

don't hate me but the girl I'm currently sorta seeing actually asked me out, basically, I didn't really do anything but exist and be nice

and no this doesn't happen often or really ever up until now, so I'm not really bragging

Well...basically

^ this.

Don't expect it to happen either, just roll with things and you do you*

*Disclaimer : fengshuifever is terrible at talking to women and all advice given by fengshuifever should be analyzed as 'wrong'. Consult your doctor or physician.
You're both garbage and I hate you

What's the green stuff? Avacado?

On the left, yeah. On the right under the fries is a dill pickle.

You're both garbage and I hate you

He said you mustn't hate him. Jobbs is a very nice man with a very nice nurse to take care of him.

I only really appreciate that game for giving me Link Between Worlds. I try to not give it any attention otherwise.

Oh, that I will happily concede.

Clydefrog

On the left, yeah. On the right under the fries is a dill pickle.

He said you mustn't hate him. Jobbs is a very nice man with a very nice nurse to take care of him.

Oh, that I will happily concede.

Did you mash it all together or did you slice your strange burger with a knife? akin to your avocado.

Lilith, your eating habits are obscure.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
It's not that uncommon to eat burgers, or rather ground or minced meat, without the bun. Just don't call it paleo. Like ever. because that makes you look like a tool.
There are several dishes like that around the world like that.

Clydefrog

I'm not here to admit whether or not I eat hamburgers with a knife and fork.

I'm here to shitpost.

But seriously, Funky Daddy's right, there comes a point when a large sandwich needs to be taken down with a fork and knife. However, I still prefer to eat pizza with a fork and knife when I'm at home. Take me home, country road

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This is pretty close to how I would sum up A Link to the Past.
I'm not familiar with the Windam shitposting I hear about all the time in this topic, but it must have felt like this to read

Huge ones are always eaten with fork and knife, specially since I have a beard and any other option would be nasty.

It's just struck me that you aren't, in fact, Paul Newman and I have no idea what you actually look like.

Huh.

any updates on Symph btw? I just got to see a little of the situation before I went to sleep last night.

Not that I've seen, it's still only 9AM though

you're all such snobs. sitting at home in your fancy houses eating your fucking cereal with fork & knife.

Cereal? Pffft. I don't settle for less than a cheddar spinach omelette, bacon and a blueberry muffin.

I'm not familiar with the Windam shitposting I hear about all the time in this topic, but it must have felt like this to read

When someone attacks my favorite Zelda game I retaliate in the most honest way I know how. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom