• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
👨 👩 😚 😬 👍 😘 😘 😝 💋* 💋* 😭 💦 💦 😴 💤 💤 💤 💋* 💦 💦 💀 👻

DrM

Redmond's Baby
👨 👩 😚 😬 👍 😘 😘 😝 💋* 💋* 😭 💦 💦 😴 💤 💤 💤 💋* 💦 💦 💀 👻

Is this a short summary of failed marriage?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
All this sapphic talk reminds me that my girlfriend told me after watching Deadpool that she was turned the fuck on by Morena Baccarin.

Misha

Banned
Need to invent time travel and then go back to ancient Egypt and get them to adopt emojis as their writing system.

are you trying to tell me those aren't emojis?

176044-425x281-hieroglyphs.jpg

not every system gives them the same images

are you trying to tell me those aren't emojis?

176044-425x281-hieroglyphs.jpg

not every system gives them the same image

🐳 🐋 🐄 🐏 🐀 🐃 🐅 🐇 🐉 🐎 🐐 🐓 🐕 🐖 🐁 🐂 🐲 🐡 🐊 🐫 🐪 🐆 🐈 🐩

zeemumu

It's not a smirk. Her face is disfigured. It just looks like she's smirking.

Also I got so much shit the other day for stanning Margaery.
probably because I threw my boy Ramsay in as King in the North by right of conquest

Then it's the hottest disfigurement I've ever seen.

Ramsay's a piece of shit.

Misha

Banned
And Shmi Skywalker.

Although I think that vapid slut was lying.

I always interpreted "There was no father. I carried him, I gave birth, I raised him. I can't explain what happened." as the father done r-u-n-n-o-f-t when she got pregnant leaving her as a single mother

but apparently no one else saw that and i don't think thats the canon interpretation. I expected his father ot show up in episode 2 but obviously that didn't happen

Chuckie

I always interpreted "There was no father. I carried him, I gave birth, I raised him. I can't explain what happened." as the father done r-u-n-n-o-f-t when she got pregnant leaving her as a single mother

but apparently no one else saw that and i don't think thats the canon interpretation. I expected his father ot show up in episode 2 but obviously that didn't happen

It is one of the stupidest ideas in Star Wars, which has a lot of stupid ideas.
He not only had to be the One who would bring balance to the force, have a higher Midichlorian count than Yoda (fucking fuck) but ALSO been born from an immaculate conception.

So in my SW universe, Shmi fucked everybody in the cantina and came up with that shitty story herself.

Halcyon

Somebody give me some good music to listen to that is specifically my taste and not some crazy hole in the wall indie band.

I'm super into Ke$ha and Pit Bull so that might help.

Hey fuck you I know how to cook broccoli properly

I didn't say you couldn't cook it so non-English people might enjoy it— but rather there is no way that results in broccoli that I wish to eat; also: do you deny that the traditional English cooking method results in tough tasteless grey lumps of meat and vegetable? That sensible cooking in the UK predates contact with the French, Italians, and south Asians?

I had a friend that insisted she could cook brothel sprouts in a manner I would enjoy too, but she was wrong.

I might be :eek:

Jump up and down after sex.

Time to wear this then I guess

[vinyl nun]

Hmm. Can something like that be ordered without the creepy religious iconography? Crucifixes kill boners. Asking for a friend.

All this sapphic talk reminds me that my girlfriend told me after watching Deadpool that she was turned the fuck on by Morena Baccarin.

Only a little jealous. Apparently the only way I'll have a threesome is a FMM.

Misha

Banned
It is one of the stupidest ideas in Star Wars, which has a lot of stupid ideas.
He not only had to be the One who would bring balance to the force, have a higher Midichlorian count than Yoda (fucking fuck) but ALSO been born from an immaculate conception.

So in my SW universe, Shmi fucked everybody in the cantina and came up with that shitty story herself.

I liked the idea that his father was a smuggler who shmi fell in love with and then he just up and left when he was done on the planet and she ended up being a slave because she couldn't afford to provide for both her and anakin(more of an indentured servant route)

marrec

Banned
I liked the idea that his father was a smuggler who shmi fell in love with and then he just up and left when he was done on the planet and she ended up being a slave because she couldn't afford to provide for both her and anakin(more of an indentured servant route)

I actually kind of dig the idea that Anakin was a direct manifestation of Darth Plagueis ability with the force. He was able to create life. One of the best things about the Prequels was the hinting at Plagueis' power and the life Palpatine had before these movies. I'm glad Lucas didn't get super explicit and detail that part of the plot.

hobbit size .about 1.60. and bateman is like super basketball tall.

*googles* Yep, that's short.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Xiao Hu

hobbit size .about 1.60. and bateman is like super basketball tall.

Ok, sorry. My mother won't allow me impregnate you, I already bring great shame not being as tall as my father to our family. I can't taint my bloodline further, little Shakira :(

I would allow Bateman to impregnate me though, even without asking my mom for permission lol

Ok, sorry. My mother won't allow me impregnate you, I already bring great shame not being as tall as my father to our family. I can't taint my bloodline further, little Shakira :(

I would allow Bateman to impregnate me though, even without asking my mom for permission lol

bahaha why are you so into him? didn't you see him post? :D

also this thread is turning me gayer by the minute. all these lesbian vibes man.

Misha

Banned
I actually kind of dig the idea that Anakin was a direct manifestation of Darth Plagueis ability with the force. He was able to create life. One of the best things about the Prequels was the hinting at Plagueis' power and the life Palpatine had before these movies. I'm glad Lucas didn't get super explicit and detail that part of the plot.

part of the thing i liked about luke was he was a random farm kid on a backwater planet
then it turned out his father was the second most powerful person in the galaxy (yes i think that was an awful and sloppy twist)
then there was anakin who was a random slave kid who was found to be surprisingly force sensitive
then it turned out he was an immaculate conception from the most evil guy around

pretty much why I'm looking forward to rogue one hopefully finally not having characters with some sort of birthright (and why i hope rey isn't related to anyone.)

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I feel like I should watch Cruel Intentions again.

giphy.gif

It was the pegging, wasn't it?

Watch your butt Papa.

marrec

Banned
part of the thing i liked about luke was he was a random farm kid on a backwater planet
then it turned out his father was the second most powerful person in the galaxy (yes i think that was an awful and sloppy twist)
then there was anakin who was a random slave kid who was found to be surprisingly force sensitive
then it turned out he was an immaculate conception from the most evil guy around

pretty much why I'm looking forward to rogue one hopefully finally not having characters with some sort of birthright (and why i hope rey isn't related to anyone.)

I hope they don't go back to that same well for the new trilogy and Rogue One.

I feel like having Plagueis create Anakin and then having Luke redeem Anakin and kill Palpatine was a great little circular story that wrapped up rather nicely. Of course, the prequels sucked but that's not for lack of a decent little outline to work with.

Now, moving on from there, let's get away from Plagueis and Luke and start poking around at other corners of this world.

zeemumu

It'll turn out that Rey is Anakin's father's brother's cousin's nephew's former roommate.

I got my new license in mail. It's time to retire the vertical one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom