• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
sUBUT1p.jpg

One of my ancestors probably.
One of my ancestors was an oil painter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Vanderlyn

The GAFia Discord has a bot setup on it where you can type ~cat and it'll post a picture of a cat

One of the pictures it threw up was this

TVLHV1Q.jpg

Please help me I can't deal with it

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Are you ready for RAINBOW GRILLED CHEESE!?

VZiO2kn.png

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I just wonder what will be the next on the menu after ass eating

this thread is the best on GAF

will check it in the morning

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Funky Papa declares Utah a health hazard.

I had a bidet in my apt when I lived in Japan. It had boy and girl buttons. I am concerned that the Japanese didn't seem to understand women have b-holes too.
It's only natural. I've heard they are all pixels down there.

zeemumu

PnQywWx.jpg

Nice.

I wish I had cool progenitors. Admittedly I haven't delved that deeply, so maybe I do.

:: finds out he's descended from Confederate slave owners or something ::

I can't get that far before I hit the slavery wall. But I do have two different tribes of Native Americans in me. Not enough to consider myself to be Native Americans but it's still pretty cool to me.

SolVanderlyn

DrM

Redmond's Baby
uberfaith?uberfalt?

From my basic german knowledge it says somethign like 'Don't do it. It is uberwhatever now' Probably machine is kaputtgemacht.

Misha

Banned
yeah I can't really read the word before the last word. it's like "Don't do it. It's --- now"

edit: may be "full"

looks like uberfallt

(which would be missing umlauts i would think)

google seems to think it should be überfällig so for the full translation (from google): "Do not make it so. It is overdue now."
tbh i was hoping for something hilarious from google screwing up

SolVanderlyn

yeah I can't really read the word before the last word. it's like "Don't do it. It's --- now"

edit: may be "full"
That's literally the most important word. What if it says like, poison!?

Edit: Drinking some of that coffee now, may die

zeemumu

no lie I've thought about zero gravity sex pretty frequently

Zero Gravity sex doesn't work very well but underwater sex works great if you can hold your breath for a while/ have scuba gear, but you'd be better off doing it in a pool because seawater is gross.

SolVanderlyn

Behold!

7vB16iV.gif

I think those are soldiers attacking a woman.

This game looks brilliantly bad.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Zero Gravity sex doesn't work very well but underwater sex works great if you can hold your breath for a while/ have scuba gear, but you'd be better off doing it in a pool because seawater is gross.
I've seen some underwater vids before.
maf3v8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom