• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear I fear we're facing a problem
You love me no longer, I know and
maybe there is nothing that I can do
to make you do

I hear this stuff and I smell clay. I took ceramics for like 3 years in high school and most of the class was listening to 90's music and making ashtrays.

love that song!

Halcyon

Lets all put on our cargo pants and opened up button shirts and play hacky-sack

enhanced-7935-1405541412-1.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
I legitimately thought that was a picture of someone wearing black fishnet stockings at first glance.

Jobbs that video threw me down a 90's soft alternative rabbit hole. BECAUSE I'M JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG BABY.

LOL, I remember that song.

Even at the time -- late 90s - early two thousandsies - I always had a certain discomfort with the frequent collision of distorted guitars and turntable bullshit in popular music. I also couldn't stand all the word eating pearl jam singers. I feel good about that because I still hate all those things. I had clear judgement when no one else did. I am amazing.

I'll never live long enough to think it's a good idea to write a song about pining after some girl and bitching about how lame the girl's boyfriend is or whatever. These are things many of us experienced in High School, but shut the fuck up, honestly. Go ask her out, dickhead, then move on with your life.

Misha

Banned
LOL, I remember that song.

Even at the time -- late 90s - early two thousandsies - I always had a certain discomfort with the frequent collision of distorted guitars and turntable bullshit in popular music. I also couldn't stand all the word eating pearl jam singers. I feel good about that because I still hate all those things. I had clear judgement when no one else did. I am amazing.

I'll never live long enough to think it's a good idea to write a song about pining after some girl and bitching about how lame the girl's boyfriend is or whatever. These are things many of us experienced in High School, but shut the fuck up, honestly. Go ask her out, dickhead, then move on with your life.

Modern Baseball - Tears Over Beers

Halcyon

Sorry guys, I'm down for everything else, but cargo pants are against the geneva convention I can't.

I think it still looks good on women. Green cargo pants, tight top, wedges. mmhmmm

She's gorgeous!

She's not that tall though. (I know, I've seen her from like 2 meters distance)

I just googled. 5'6 you're right. I guess she just has the long and lean look that I'm attracted to.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't know if it actually is but I've been convinced that they're self aware and its sorta close to parody

I know, I like MB =]

So aggressive this morning Jobbsy

:: shoves you around, slaps you in the face, pulls your pants down, kills you ::

just a taste. careful BUDDY or it gets worse.

I just googled. 5'6 you're right. I guess she just has the long and lean look that I'm attracted to.

For me Gwen Stefani is in the Taylor Swift category where I can tell she's very attractive but for some reason she does nothing for me. Sharp knees I guess.

marrec

Banned
I think it still looks good on women. Green cargo pants, tight top, wedges. mmhmmm

Good looking women can get away with lots of clothes.

Then again, a good looking guy probably isn't going to get too many snide looks for wearing cargo pants.

FloatOn

still haven't seen anything past the first episode of season 3 of The 100

kind of waiting for the season to be over so I can binnnnnnngggee

Misha

Banned

Then again, a good looking guy probably isn't going to get too many snide looks for wearing cargo pants.

clothing basically comes down to: if you're good looking, it'll look good. if you're not, its hit or miss (largely depending on proper fit and how ostentatious it is)

Halcyon

A quick google search has alot of David Beckham, Tom Hardy, Jake Gyllenhal still rocking it.

This is what I would look like in cargo pants:

Blake-Lively-and-Ryan-Reynolds-went-on-a-romantic-getaway-ahead-of-pregnancy-reveal.jpg

marrec

Banned
It's not like cargo pants are awful, those ones aren't bad at all, but the lines would be so much cleaner without those pockets.

I like clean lines.

Chuckie

For me Gwen Stefani is in the Taylor Swift category where I can tell she's very attractive but for some reason she does nothing for me. Sharp knees I guess.

Gwen Stefani was for a long time, about the only blonde I thought was hot. I was in this Asian/Hispanic/anything-but-white phase in my life, but Gwen was the exception to the rule!

So yeah I totally disagree :p

Somnia

Well my car has been deemed a total loss, now I get to go through my insurance making a payment and then GAP coverage covering the rest.... and then car shopping.

Fun times.

Jobbs

Banned
Gwen Stefani is hot and Im gay. 46 and still
ccd10a8e.gif

Allison Brie is about as hot as it gets for my money

And while I won't say blondes are ugly or anything, and women can do whatever they want with their hair, in terms of my taste I just don't like blonde hair on anyone. Bleh. It doesn't frame the face as well because there's no contrast. It looks bad.

Chuckie

And while I won't say blondes are ugly or anything, and women can do whatever they want with their hair, in terms of my taste I just don't like blonde hair on anyone. Bleh. It doesn't frame the face as well because there's no contrast. It looks bad.

I love Allison Brie too.

There is a crazy amount of famous girls/women I find hot AF though.

QUESTION: I'm planning on flying over to America again towards the end of the year, but am thinking I'll spend a bit more time hanging out before heading to FL for Fest. Where are good places to visit? One of my friends wants to check out the northwest, and I'm cool with anywhere really.

Thx :c

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Gwen Stefani is hot and Im gay. 46 and still
ccd10a8e.gif

I watched No Doubt live a couple of years ago and she was smoldering. She was screaming at the top of her lungs while running across the stage for nearly an hour like no thing. Oh, and she was rocking a most amazing set of abs.

She's crazy intense.

Misha

Banned

my friend some reason really wants me to dye my hair blonde. no idea why. not gonna happen

Jobbs

Banned
Sometimes when I ask someone something simple and they say "yes" I like to pretend they said no. "Will you pass the salt please?" "Sure." "Why not?"

my friend some reason really wants me to dye my hair blonde. no idea why. not gonna happen

You are so very wise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom