• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't trust anyone who carries around hot sauce.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I don't trust anyone who carries around hot sauce.
vEvgBk8.jpg

zeemumu

Because everything Hillary does is a calculated political move. She's not a human being! There's no way she's liked hot sauce for decades. She's just pandering!

Let the hell that is this primary end already.

Bernie is more straightforward but I have doubts in his ability to get anything done because of his unwillingness to play the game. I formulated a political opinion. Are you proud of me now, YKN?

I'm procrastinating on calculus by reading through their responses to certain issues.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I vote nobody for President. I'm going to move to an island in the middle of the ocean and not give a fuck what happens as the country I was born in falls to mass anarchy as its bipartisanship tears it apart. Lady Liberty's left wing will tangle with her right, and she shall fall from the sky.

That's an honest political opinion from someone who should care more about politics while living in a democracy

Something i've always wanted to do is, fast for a day. Just on my own accord.

Last time I fasted, I was fasting for a blood test. So I fasted evening and overnight and all I remember was an awful headache and gargling stomach all morning, then like an hour before the blood test, it all disappeared.

It was weird.

FUME5

The dangers of swiping on Tinder while performing your morning ablutions is that if you get a match they know you were pooping.

Bernie is more straightforward but I have doubts in his ability to get anything done because of his unwillingness to play the game. I formulated a political opinion. Are you proud of me now, YKN?

I'm procrastinating on calculus by reading through their responses to certain issues.

Yes.

And you've formed the correct one.

SolVanderlyn

Repulsive Repulsa. Why is she green?

zeemumu

I vote nobody for President. I'm going to move to an island in the middle of the ocean and not give a fuck what happens as the country I was born in falls to mass anarchy as its bipartisanship tears it apart. Lady Liberty's left wing will tangle with her right, and she shall fall from the sky.

That's an honest political opinion from someone who should care more about politics while living in a democracy

I'm working on my sense of identity. Political opinions are one of the major pillars next to music, sports, and tv/film/games. What I've figured out is that I don't follow hockey outside of the Stanley Cup but I prefer the ducks, I used to be a bulls fan and a chargers fan, I listen to r&b, jazz, and alt rock, and I like horror films that don't rely on gore, animation quality is more important to me in anime than the story unless it's a magical girl anime because then I won't watch it regardless if how pretty it looks, and I'm extremely fond of crossovers.

Jobbs

Banned
meanfrog :(

So many reality shows that I only know of due to gifs that make me laugh.

What's wrong with you?!

Come over here Jobbs I got what you need.
clock-eyebrow.gif

it started with some kind of darkness/bruising under my eyes earlier that seemed new to me and then a couple hours ago I noticed my face was actually swelling some, especially around my upper cheeks. my doctor seemed to believe it was an allergic reaction to something and gave me meds and took blood to do some kind of tests.

had no idea I'm allergic to anything

I look like a creepy dark souls enemy or something atm

I can't catch a damn break!

Misha

Banned
I'm working on my sense of identity. Political opinions are one of the major pillars next to music, sports, and tv/film/games. What I've figured out is that I don't follow hockey outside of the Stanley Cup but I prefer the ducks, I used to be a bulls fan and a chargers fan, I listen to r&b, jazz, and alt rock, and I like horror films that don't rely on gore, animation quality is more important to me in anime than the story unless it's a magical girl anime because then I won't watch it regardless if how pretty it looks, and I'm extremely fond of crossovers.

Good choice with the ducks

Who wants to hear more of my political opinions? :D

I know the answer's noone but let me at least confirm it

SolVanderlyn

You have gone hollow havent you? I guess the vagina was the boss and you died.
That boss tends to give a lot of people trouble.

FUME5

maybe this one was just a particularly nasty one because this wasn't actually my first rodeo

or second rodeo, just to head off that callback

I think they're weak to dark attacks? At least that's what I assume from 'once they go black they never go back'.

Xiao Hu

My sleep quality is somewhere between miserable and sweat shop. Classes at 8a.m. should be illegal. Somebody needs do be my cuddle buddy during the night.

Misha

Banned
I have come to the conclusion that the single most important thing about a turn based RPG is the amount of time between input and output. Too short and it ruins the illusion that its anything more than dueling excel files. too long and you start to feel disengaged from the process.

FloatOn

I have come to the conclusion that the single most important thing about a turn based RPG is the amount of time between input and output. Too short and it ruins the illusion that its anything more than dueling excel files. too long and you start to feel disengaged from the process.

I'm not sure when it happened exactly but I simply can't play turn based rpgs anymore. Which is weird because I love stuff like XCOM

SolVanderlyn

How did we burn through a thread this fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom