• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
kof951.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

Misha

Banned
I'm not sure when it happened exactly but I simply can't play turn based rpgs anymore. Which is weird because I love stuff like XCOM

Ive always not been able to play turn based rpgs that lack interaction and stuff. Ffxiii was the first ff that I played where I didn't feel it was too grander. And of course I love paper mario

Halcyon

You guys are fucking my phone up with all these shitty gifs

I spent most of the evening trying fruitlessly to entertain my daughter. She is not like you guys. She doesn't respond to my shenanigans with witty banter. She just shits herself and cries for an hour.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I need to find something better at fighting allergies. Benadryl basically put me to sleep for the back half of work today.
chlorpheniramine , a non-drowsy antihistamine. Though it still can make you sleepy because pharmacology.

diphenhydramine is the drowsy antihistamine found in benadryl and many sleep aids. Avoid taking it in daytime.

chlorpheniramine , a non-drowsy antihistamine. Though it still can make you sleepy because pharmacology.

diphenhydramine is the drowsy antihistamine found in benadryl and many sleep aids. Avoid taking it in daytime.

oh. Well I just grabbed Benaryl because it was cheaper than the ones that said "non drowsy" on the box. Figured I could push through it. I did, but barely.

Have you considered the therapy I mentioned? It really helps!

I must have missed when you posted that.

Can I ask if you know why you're having such awful sleep quality? Because I sleep like an angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom