• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP KILLING MY BROWSER YOU FUCKERS

:'( I don't want to switch to another one, but big gifs are lethal now.

edit: oh hey, top of the page. Wonder how this is going to end? Is it: a shitload of shitposting gifs? Why, I do declare that would be uncannily accurate.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
tumblr_nm1vtoeAkU1qzftgao1_500.gif

Xiao Hu

I must have missed when you posted that.

Can I ask if you know why you're having such awful sleep quality? Because I sleep like an angel.

If want to check it out it is this therapy.

I guess I sleep due to some psychological issues so badly as of late. I'm wary of learning the language of a country I don't feel very connected to and of course there is the lack of a romantic relationship. All culminates into a depression that has a psychosomatic effect on me.

Edit: I'm not taking any medicine if it's that what you wanted to know

Misha

Banned
when I have enough money i'm going to tell people that if they try to give me gifts, i'll just donate them to charity. I hate gifts (unless they have proper sentimental value)

I like your choice in fashion Lilian.

I dress lots of different ways, but thank you.

Yes, yes, one thousand times yes.

Yeah, that one's probably my favorite too.

If want to check it out it is this therapy.

I guess I sleep due to some psychological issues so badly as of late. I'm wary of learning the language of a country I don't feel very connected to and of course there is the lack of a romantic relationship. All culminates into a depression that has a psychosomatic effect on me.

Edit: I'm not taking any medicine if it's that what you wanted to know

bah... getting a medical professional involved seems like a waste of time when OTC drugs work just fine, especially since I don't have any food allergies. It's just seasonal stuff from the heat and pollen.

I asked about your sleep because it occurred to me that some sort of treatment might be adversely affecting your ability to sleep, but I'm not a doctor so I'm not going to speculate any further. It sounds like you already know what's up.

when I have enough money i'm going to tell people that if they try to give me gifts, i'll just donate them to charity. I hate gifts (unless they have proper sentimental value)

Really? Why not? I love getting gifts, though I'm not very good at suggesting ideas to people on my own behalf. I also love giving of course.

It seems weird that you're okay with giving to other people when you wouldn't want to be a recipient of that help yourself.

Misha

Banned
Really? Why not? I love getting gifts, though I'm not very good at giving people ideas for gifts.

It seems weird that you're okay with giving to other people when you wouldn't want to be a recipient of that help yourself.
I don't like that I'm beholden to them after and that. that and I just don't know what to do with the junk I get (the other reason covered below)
I guess though I have no problem with getting clothes so long as they're nice but I never get nice clothes besides one sweater pretty much ever.

well that's why I said when I have enough money. I'm mostly okay with it for now since I'm going to use it but if we're exchanging 1/1000th of our yearly salaries back and forth its really just a dumb ritual for the sake of it

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The last clothes I bought were a bunch of $1 pairs of pants and a $7 pair of jeans. Being a dude rules

Misha

Banned
Something tells me all those outfits are stupidly overpriced.

*buys another $100 worth of t shirts from DBH*

I shop for clothes like a shop for games, buy all of them at seasonal sales with any extra coupons and occasionally go for used

FUME5

I shop for clothes like a shop for games, buy all of them at seasonal sales with any extra coupons and occasionally go for used

Seasonal sales is the way to go, good when you buy shit online from the other side of the hemisphere.

Left my jacket somewhere on Saturday night, only bought it 2 years ago but having no luck finding it online.

I've never had lube so it should be interesting. I'll write a review for the thread.

"Dick was slipperier"

Misha

Banned
uhhh anyne have any idea why my ps4 controller is blinking red? it does that even when I plug it in and it seems to be working just fine

edit nevermind apparently its from the program i'm using to connect it and it does that when theres input delay over 10 ms. sorta annoying

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
tiyA28n.jpg

Eat your hamburgers, Apollo

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
DP that shit.

Here's an intimate moment caught on camera between Dragonz and Acrid.

btvJA9g.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

m98GAt6.jpg

We're still shitposting, right?

Edit: ^^ I see that we are

SolVanderlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom