• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

Only thing she wins is most annoying face

xVJD6am.gif

FloatOn

fakers I have a new predicament:

there is this girl that I see at the wawa near my office pretty frequently. She's pretty attractive and she is always quick to engage me in conversation. However, two things

1) she works at wawa

2) I get the feeling that she is on the young side and I don't want to be a creep. I have no way of knowing how young unless I ask which is also creepy.

what to do?

Halcyon

there is this girl that I see at the wawa near my office pretty frequently. She's pretty attractive and she is always quick to engage me in conversation. However, two things

1) she works at wawa

2) I get the feeling that she is on the young side and I don't want to be a creep. I have no way of knowing how young unless I ask which is also creepy.

what to do?

If she works at wawa that means she has low life standards.

Use this to your advantage and fhuta

AcridMeat

Banned
I need to go to the eye doctor. I'm getting all kinda stressed in my eyeballs. They need the comfort of some thick rims for all this computer work.
Fast and the Furious was a great movie.
Damn right.
We had a small zoo in our hometown that housed the saddest of Zoo animals. There was a crow that cussed at kids, a couple of Hyena that wore a rather deep farrow in their pen from walking back and forth so much, a single Zeebra that might have actually been a painted horse, ect. ect.

The best part of the Zoo, though, was this super friendly camel that everyone loved. He was old and scraggly, but had a good disposition despite his depressing surroundings. The first time I saw him when I was like, 12, I was 100% SURE I would ride that camel one day.

Every time I went to the Zoo I'd think about how I'd get it done. Obviously he was in the "petting zoo" portion of the Zoo and he loved getting scratchies so he'd always hang out close to the fences so that he'd have ready access to the scratchies. There was a low hanging branch off a tree that happened to hover above the camel in an area that he liked to hang out in. This tree and that camel didn't change from the time I was 12 until I was 19, the year I would try to ride the camel.

I was drunk with a largish group of friends and we were talking about how crappy the town was, the Zoo came up and I told them all of my dreams. Of course, being the good friends they were, they encouraged me to achieve that dream tonight and after a bit of egging on I agreed. We set out on the short journey by foot to the Zoo (this was a small town), snuck in, and made our way to where the Camel was.

He was sleeping close to his food trough but it didn't take much to wake him up and lure him over for the scratchies. When he was in position I shimmied up the tree and out onto the branch, just like I'd always planned.

The branch didn't hold though. It broke and I dropped stomach first onto the fence, then fell into the Camel pen where it was understandably spooked and kicked me in the ass. Then ran the fuck away while I threw up from the beer and trauma. My friends all ran the fuck away for fear of the noise attracting attention and I was left alone and bruised with the camel surrounded by vomit and drunk as hell. I gave up and passed out.

It must have only been a few minutes, but I was woken by the camel eating my vomit and licking my face.

Thanks camel. You saved me from getting caught passed out in the zoo and surrounded by vomit. I climbed my way out and made it back to my friends house where they were discussing what should be done about me.

I didn't ride the camel, but he saved me.
Not a single mention of humps in this camel story, and it was still great. Haha
Allison Brie? Y'all are better than that.
Wow, who are you?

Misha

Banned
I don't understand how you can be actively AGAINST Allison Brie. She's so cute. Even if she's not your favorite. I don't get it.

I generally assume no one but my mom is wholesome, and probably not even her

what about me? i have empirical proof

Halcyon

Sounds like something brought to you by the creators of Oxy-clean.

Call now and order. If you are unsatisfied with our product after 30 days you can keep the Gay-Out at no charge to you.

Kevyt

1) she works at wawa

what to do?

Omg I love wawa!

Their coffee is actually pretty descent.

If she's legal then go for it bruh! I fail to see how it would be creepy, and besides aren't you like 31?

Also, woman like older guys... at least that's what I've always thought.

I dunno.

Ladies?

keep the gay out

No.

tumblr_n00b1gUvZP1s3j28so1_500.gif

FloatOn

Omg I love wawa!

If she's legal then go for it bruh! I fail to see how it would be creepy, and besides aren't you like 31?

I dunno.

Ladies?

33 but yeah I see what you mean. She has to be at least 18 to work right?

I'd still feel kind of weird fucking an 18 year old though. That's kind of a big age gap right?

5 of those should be enough to fill up a small pool for me and FloatOn to "swim" all night.
invoker-laugh.gif

ughhhh.... too far man

Kevyt

I'd still feel kind of weird fucking an 18 year old though. That's kind of a big age gap right?

Wait, I thought you were gonna ask her out on a date or something... lol.

Well you can work part time when you're 16 afaik. I don't know about the age gap, some people are young and mature, others not so much. It depends on how compatible you two are as well.

Why not try online dating?

I don't think the issue is the fucking. It's the then talking and interacting with some idiot 18 year old person.

You sound like one of my professors, lol. He's in his 70's and thinks all 18 year olds are idiots and ignorants.

Well you can work part time when you're 16 afaik. I don't know about the age gap, some people are young and mature, others not so much. It depends on how compatible you two are as well.

All teenagers are idiots. /old

FloatOn

nah I can't see myself in a relationship with someone that works at wawa

I would bang someone that works at wawa though. I'm not above that

Halcyon

You sound like one of my professors, lol. He's in his 70's and thinks all 18 year olds are idiots and ignorants.

To be fair I think that of everyone.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

ughhhh.... too far man

Im 27 and open 24/7 for you and as for the distance things can be arranged XOXO
1LklHvU.gif

Lol I'll stop for now.

You mean to tell me that there are some 18 year olds that are not idiots or/and ignorants?

Jobbs

Banned
18 is a grown woman. It's not creepy. (if she doesn't like you no one would force her to go out with you, and if she did like you she's fully capable at 18 of deciding that for herself) As Halcyon pointed out, most 18 year olds are annoying, but you never know. There are always outliers.

Personally as someone over 30 now I don't generally consider 18 year olds to be romancing material, but I wouldn't make a hard rule that it can never happen.

what about me? i have empirical proof

I don't believe you are

Misha

Banned
Omg I love wawa!

I dunno.

Ladies?
personally I'm uncomfortable at the idea of someone decently older than me being interested in me. I was actually just complaining about this yesterday :p
depending on what state you can work before 16. but you can't work more than 20 hours a week and can't work with certain equipment
i doubt a place like wawa would hire someone younger than 16 tho. its usually small local businesses hiring people they already know

Somnia

At 33 I think the youngest I'd date someone is 27-28... I mean I wouldn't say no to someone in their mid-20's if were interested in each other, but I've dated young before and just never worked out.

Older than me I don't really care, I mean not way older, but I'm currently seeing a 38 year old off and on right now for example.

Kevyt

Hmmm Age gaps, well I think they're more mental than anything.

When I was 19, I dated a 52 year old, and a 64 year old. It wasn't anything like "woah all this years and we're in completely different universes and a different type of thinking" Not at all.

If anything, I found out that the older my date was, the easier I find it be to myself and relate to them. Maybe this is because I've always been surrounded by adults and never really had many friends around my age. Most of my friends right now are in their early and late 30's.

It can definitely happen, of course there are some differences and obstacles but it's not a deal-breaker and both individuals are serious about it, it can most definitely work.

\o/

Hmmm Age gaps, well I think they're more mental than anything.

When I was 19, I dated a 52 year old, and a 64 year old. It wasn't anything like "woah all this years and we're in completely different universes and a different type of thinking" Not at all.

If anything, I found out that the older my date was, the easier I find it be to myself and relate to them. Maybe this is because I've always been surrounded by adults and never really had many friends around my age. Most of my friends right now are in their early and late 30's.

It can definitely happen, of course there are some differences and obstacles but it's not a deal-breaker and both individuals are serious about it, it can most definitely work.

\o/

So you're actually Lana Del Rey?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I had a bowl full of pogs. Looney Toons, Power Rangers and Pokemon. I used to breathe that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom