• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

A lot of people still wear Wranglers, dude. lol

They're just dressy-ish looking pants with some extra pockets.

Hey everyone. Look at this nerd who thinks 90's clothes are cool. Dork probably has a hammer hanging from his carpenter jeans right now.

I have a pair of cargo shorts.

397full-stephen-ritts.jpg

"Daddy" as Em would say.

Kevyt

Just found out my supervisor is gay, the manager dude is gay, and the boss of everyone is also gay.

Like woah, everyone here is gay! Is there one straight person at my job!?

;-;

I fucking hate Murphy

He's actually a good guy when it gets down to it, I have a love hate relationship with him

What happened?????????????????????????????????????????

Lol my mom was going to pay me for the computer that I sold to her and my dad and she saw that I made a donation to the Trevor Project because fuck The 100 and JRat and she asked me about it and I was like errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Misha

Banned
I read "cargo pants" for some reason. I guess I saw what I wanted to see.

cargo pants are at least noticeably different. carpenter pants are jeans with an extra loop and maybe a pocket or too that are too tight to put anything in

I fucking hate Murphy

Drag him.

He gets better in season two. How do you feel about Finn? Can't stand him.

Lol my mom was going to pay me for the computer that I sold to her and my dad and she saw that I made a donation to the Trevor Project because fuck The 100 and JRat and she asked me about it and I was like errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well that's not so bad.

I thought she was gonna see that you bought some salaciously titled lesbian erotica or something.

No she told me she loved me and I started crying and she was like I'm gonna love you no matter what you do or who you are

and i just...it's shitty that I can't tell her to her face and I want to hug her and I'm probably not gonna see her until November

zeemumu

No she told me she loved me and I started crying and she was like I'm gonna love you no matter what you do or who you are

and i just...it's shitty that I can't tell her to her face and I want to hug her and I'm probably not gonna see her until November

At least it went pretty well. I've seen the alternate reaction.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona fit into the good category as well. And Dragon Quest.

Final Fantasy needs to be taken behind the shed and put out of its misery.

Misha

Banned

even though you basically knew what the reaction was gonna be, I'm sure that sucks that It wasn't on your own terms and even something as unrelated as that. on the other hand, gratz! hopefully you can still share a moment in november

even though you basically knew what the reaction was gonna be, I'm sure that sucks that It wasn't on your own terms and even something as unrelated as that. on the other hand, gratz! hopefully you can still share a moment in november

I don't really mind; I wanted to do it and honestly I'm to chicken shit to do it without some kind of motivator.

Just sucks that it happened over the phone lmao. That's what I'm most bummed about.

Risgroo

He's actually a good guy when it gets down to it, I have a love hate relationship with him
Lies. There's no good in anyone with hair like that, and he gave off immediate Slytherin vibes :S
Drag him.

He gets better in season two. How do you feel about Finn? Can't stand him.
I can't really tell if the writers want me to like him or not. He's quite resourceful and "good" compared to some of the other guys, but I can't forgive what he did to my queens Clarke and Raven.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
So I walked through to the haze
And a million dirty waves
Now I see you lying there
Like a lie-low losing air, air
Black rocks and shoreline sand
Still dead summer I cannot bear
And I wipe the sand from my arms
The Spanish Sahara
The place that you'd wanna
Leave the horror here