• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Also, let's not forget Quantic Dream and genius writing mastermind David Cage™

Perched for Detroit: Become human

Somnia

If Elena and Drake break up again for like the 395485743854 millionth time I'm gonna be mad

Let them be happy

Neil Druckmann is in charge now, there is a much higher probability of one of them dieing as it's the "final chapter" by Naughty Dog.

That dude loves to kill people and make things as dark as possible. This will easily be the "darkest" Uncharted.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I personally haven't bothered to finish an open world game. (Unless I have a terrible memory) Own a few but I get bored fast and lose interest. CD Project I gotta give them props for making the sidequests interesting enough with the plots but still didn't finish the game. I still can acknowledge they crafted a well rounded package with great writing, graphics, memorable characters, sidequest that dont feel half assed like most open world games (Usually suffer the MMO fetch quest syndrome since they dont even give you story context most of the time) and a well put together world. I simply wasn't born for the large scope worlds when playing solo.

I'm worried that I don't know if this is sarcasm or you're legit saying he is good.

I think this is important.

I don't want scope, I want detail.

I would rather 4 hours of quality rather than 40 hours of padding.

This isn't a commentary on CDPR, just the nature of those games in general. /broadbrushing

Completely agree. Lack of fine detail and generic quests coupled with geographically large worlds are rampant. Quantity over quality is all too prevalent.

Somnia

Um I will play that no matter what because of this beauty:

HaMtjcz.png

Timu

Neil Druckmann is in charge now, there is a much higher probability of one of them dieing as it's the "final chapter" by Naughty Dog.

That dude loves to kill people and make things as dark as possible. This will easily be the "darkest" Uncharted.
Darkest, yes. But they better not kill them or I'll be pissed!!!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I just thought of an app idea. It's like tinder, but for threesomes.

Misha

Banned
I personally haven't bothered to finish an open world game. (Unless I have a terrible memory) Own a few but I get bored fast and lose interest. CD Project I gotta give them props for making the sidequests interesting enough with the plots but still didn't finish the game. I still can acknowledge they crafted a well rounded package with great writing, graphics, memorable characters, sidequest that dont feel half assed like most open world games (Usually suffer the MMO fetch quest syndrome since they dont even give you story context most of the time) and a well put together world. I simply wasn't born for the large scope worlds when playing solo.

I'm worried that I don't know if this is sarcasm or you're legit saying he is good.

If david cage were good there would be no reason to play his games

Vazra

If david cage were good there would be no reason to play his games

I enjoyed Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls for ironic reasons really. The inconsistency in the writing and the silly things that happened were amusing. Also the graphics of Beyond were extremely impressive for PS3 so the team definitely has talented people at it. They need better writers and better gameplay. The tank controls on Heavy Rain were disgusting.

I just thought of an app idea. It's like tinder, but for threesomes.

You, me and who will be the next guy? Also who is the one being spit roasted?

Somnia

I enjoyed Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls for ironic reasons really. The inconsistency in the writing and the silly things that happened were amusing. Also the graphics of Beyond were extremely impressive for PS3 so the team definitely has talented people at it. They need better writers and better gameplay. The tank controls on Heavy Rain were disgusting.

7Mr31vc.jpg

I actually enjoyed Heavy Rain, haven't played Beyond

Misha

Banned

You, me and who will be the next guy? Also who is the one being spit roasted?

Until dawn is what id consider it but done mostly right. Paced way better for the controls too. Cage likes lots of individual scenes which sorta breaks everything up too much a lot of the time

Timu

Until dawn is what id consider it but done mostly right. Paced way better for the controls too. Cage likes lots of individual scenes which sorta breaks everything up too much a lot of the time
I still need to get that and do a let's play on it.

Vazra

Until Dawn, Walking Dead, Life is Strange, Wolf Among Us. There are plenty of story driven games that do what Cage wants way better than them.

I've been there man, after college I weighed just over 300lbs and stayed there. Sept. 2013 is when I begin to change things. You really just need to find motivation and trust me you'll find it where you least expect it.

When people say it's a life style change, they really do mean it. I had to adjust so much and just live a new way.
That's awesome. I hope I can do the same. I hate the way I look.

Misha

Banned
Until Dawn, Walking Dead, Life is Strange, Wolf Among Us. There are plenty of story driven games that do what Cage wants way better than them.

The last three aren't entirely the same medium. Its not just that they're episodic, theres just something very different

Heavy Rain's fail compilation is the best thing about it. Or just randomly failing something and the game just moves on. Unintentionally hilarious at times.

that said, the 'normal' mode leads to being unable to do certain things. A certain segment was undoable because it relied on the imprecise motion sensor of the controlller, so it had to dumb it down, which also eliminates very specific fail options.

Vazra

The last three aren't entirely the same medium. Its not just that they're episodic, theres just something very different

They have puzzles and some more interaction but in a way I think they can be put there without much issues.

Misha

Banned
They have puzzles and some more interaction but in a way I think they can be put there without much issues.

Its like the difference between crash bandicoot and Mario. Both very much platformers but not really trying to accomplish the same things.

Vazra

Boobs vs Ass

Make your arguments why one is better than the other and no both in this scenario is not an option.
tumblr_lvd62ok5yn1qcyjm3o1_500.gif

Somnia

That's awesome. I hope I can do the same. I hate the way I look.

Bottom is from me in Nov 2013 and the top is from October of last year. I NEVER thought I'd lose weight and always hated how I looked. I still have a long ways to go, but any progress is progress.

One tip I'll give you, throw away your scale. Honestly the weight doesn't matter, what matters is how you feel. I haven't weighed myself since last year and am glad for it. I'll weigh myself maybe twice a year now just to see where I am.

Vazra

Literally everything you can do to an ass, you can do to boobs. But...poop comes out of one, which immediately makes it gross.

Also, nipple play.
But there is no hole between the boobs that apply the same pressure as that. Complicated stuff really. Nipple play is nice tho

There is a balance

Boobs vs Ass

Make your arguments why one is better than the other and no both in this scenario is not an option.
tumblr_lvd62ok5yn1qcyjm3o1_500.gif
I love them both equally. That said, there actually needs to be an ass. Can't get down with pancake booties.

Bottom is from me in Nov 2013 and the top is from October of last year. I NEVER thought I'd lose weight and always hated how I looked. I still have a long ways to go, but any progress is progress.

One tip I'll give you, throw away your scale. Honestly the weight doesn't matter, what matters is how you feel. I haven't weighed myself since last year and am glad for it. I'll weigh myself maybe twice a year now just to see where I am.
Wow, dude, that's amazing!

Somnia

I'm going to have to side with boobs on this one, but both are equally great. I don't really have a great argument on why I like one more than the other.

Boobs vs Ass

Why does one have to be better than the other? Even if one is, what do we gain from that insight?

It's boobs by the way. You can't hug a butt unless you're really short.

Misha

Banned
Butts are nice but theres not as much I want to do with them or benefit from. Boobs on the other hand...

Of course this is theoretical

Somnia

I can't stop listening to the Life is Strange soundtrack now. Definitely playing back through that starting tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom