• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you're gonna hurt me
Why don't you hurt me a little bit more?
Just dig a little deeper
Push a little harder than before
And I'm counting down the seconds that we have
I can see the end in sight, at last
So if you're gonna hurt me
Why don't you hurt me a little bit more?

lDAqNgU.gif

This is trueeeeeeeee

I might get a reduction tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Everyone I've known who's gotten a reduction has been much happier for it, so if you feel it'd be helpful then it probably will be!

If both is an option a lot of people would go for both. Being just 1 makes it a bit more interesting.

lol stop beating around the bush. Why. Why is it more interesting? What great insight is gathered from discovering whether greater preference is held for the breasts or the ass? What application does that knowledge have? What value is afforded by knowing that data?

Jobbs

Banned
I think I'm taking butts. If the butt looks good it's a far stronger indicator that evrything else look sgood. I play the numbers here

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
lol stop beating around the bush. Why. Why is it more interesting? What great insight is gathered from discovering whether greater preference is held for the breasts or the ass? What application does that knowledge have? What value is afforded by knowing that data?

Entertainment tbh
laugh.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If a girl tried to lick my ass I would elbow her in the face, no question.

Misha

Banned
You can take a shower together and make sure it's clean. Shower fun is great depending on the space you have.

just remembered that its literally impossible for me. I'm mostly tongue tied so I can't stick my tongue out past my lips

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Boobs == Butts
fight me

---

This beer I have is skunky as hell. I should have brought it back to the store.

Finally beat the first Mass Effect. Awesome game with a crap ton of repetition, at least with the optional missions. Not sure I want to go through it again on ng+.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That's you? I had no idea!!!=O Nice glasses, I used to wear them.

I used to hate these glasses at first cause they would slide tons but I managed to tweak them to my liking and I cant see myself going back to the old style I had. Thin glasses for a face like that is not favorable. lol

Timu

I used to hate these glasses at first cause they would slide tons but I managed to tweak them to my liking and I cant see myself going back to the old style I had. Thin glasses for a face like that is not favorable. lol
I can imagine that being a pain in the ass, lol, at least you got it how you want it now.

Haven't worn mine since like 21 and now I'm 28, so yeah.

Oh God, I just saw an insurance ad on Facebook that is 99% a Junji Ito short story.

Someone in advertising fucked up D:

Edit : The Hanging Balloons. That was the short story. <shudder>

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I want to ask this girl out but what if she doesn't give me free peri-peri fries any more? Can't jeopardise that.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I want to ask this girl out but what if she doesn't give me free peri-peri fries any more? Can't jeopardise that.

If you start dating her you could get double the amount of free peri-peri fries though.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Then she gets fired and I have to support her and her two cats.

Bottom is from me in Nov 2013 and the top is from October of last year. I NEVER thought I'd lose weight and always hated how I looked. I still have a long ways to go, but any progress is progress.

One tip I'll give you, throw away your scale. Honestly the weight doesn't matter, what matters is how you feel. I haven't weighed myself since last year and am glad for it. I'll weigh myself maybe twice a year now just to see where I am.

I mean, im proud of your progress bro.

But throwing away your scale is probably the worst advice. sorry

Somnia

I mean, im proud of your progress bro.

But throwing away your scale is probably the worst advice. sorry

I didn't mean to literally throw it away, sorry if it didn't come across that way, thought it did when I said I still weigh myself.

The problem is most people get addicted to checking their weight and watching the scale and don't realize their weight is going to fluctuate constantly. This is more an issue I see in women than men, but it takes a long time and I know plenty of people who don't see results fast because they are constantly weighing themselves and then give up.

Misha

Banned
I plan on doing so eventually. Is it worth running back through ME1 again? Do you get anything special for completing ng+?

Oh I don't know. I just ran through it pretty quickly when I played it. Not much of a completions

I think there are supposed to be new things but I don't know exactly what they are. I think harder difficulties and being able to start with more equipment

I didn't mean to literally throw it away, sorry if it didn't come across that way, thought it did when I said I still weigh myself.

The problem is most people get addicted to checking their weight and watching the scale and don't realize their weight is going to fluctuate constantly. This is more an issue I see in women than men, but it takes a long time and I know plenty of people who don't see results fast because they are constantly weighing themselves and then give up.

I understand the point youre getting at, but regardless of your goals you need to be at least weighing yourself every week to find the direct influence your caloric intake and lifestyle has on your weight. Aye, it will fluctuate, but you will still see a pattern. And gives you a really solid snapshot of where you are.
edit: when i say weekly, im talking in the aspect of working out constantly with an end goal in mind.

Somnia

I understand the point youre getting at, but regardless of your goals you need to be at least weighing yourself every week to find the direct influence your caloric intake and lifestyle has on your weight. Aye, it will fluctuate, but you will still see a pattern. And gives you a really solid snapshot of where you are.
edit: when i say weekly, im talking in the aspect of working out constantly with an end goal in mind.

I would agree with this for someone just starting out and who needs to figure things out. I guess I just see things differently now.

Had an awesome friend help me get to where I am and he was a big influence on this mindset, so we can blame him :p

"Well I can make love to my hand, but I'm not going to give up on my girlfriend."

Random comment I just saw on a Verge review. Gave me a good chuckle, because I'm a grown ass kid sometimes.

Oh I don't know. I just ran through it pretty quickly when I played it. Not much of a completions

I think there are supposed to be new things but I don't know exactly what they are. I think harder difficulties and being able to start with more equipment
Ahh, aight. Cool.

AcridMeat

Banned
Hi my britches. Drive back from Monterey was fun, in that we broke down 80+ miles from home. At least we got an awesome drive who got my sister to the airport in time for her flight (doing 75-80 in a flat bed in the rain).

Knew his shit, was super professional and nice. Also like 6'8'' haha.

Holdover quotes from other thread.
you're probably right but what does ex 372 mean?
Example. As in there's many.
Imagine this is me
I laughed real hard at this.

FUME5

Damn that body.

I really should have snuck a workout in beforehand to get ma pump on.

No Netflix and chill, she had to pick up a friends rocking chair, the perils of owning a ute.

Well, that didn't go favorably

Damn son, I feel for you.

I would agree with this for someone just starting out and who needs to figure things out. I guess I just see things differently now.

Had an awesome friend help me get to where I am and he was a big influence on this mindset, so we can blame him :p

Like I said man, i dont wanna take anything away from the progress you've made at all! Youve done well.

the problem comes from the fact that, the body has a regulated level, what it considers normal. As they say the gut controls the body.

that means basically if your body is used to being a certain weight and you try to gain or lose weight, by adjusting your caloric intake, then your body will fight to go back to that weight. Normally by making you hungry or full. For me, my body would reject food when I was trying to gain weight.

If you ate the same food and exercised the same you will shift to a new maintenance weight, and eventually your body will accept that as the new "normal" weight. Then you have to adjust again, exercise only gets you so far. The majority of it comes down to diet. This is why weighing yourself is so useful. It's hard getting over the mental block that your weight will change slowly, and i think thats what your friend was getting at.

But you should be aiming to change weight, up or down, slowly anyway. Which is why you can truly fine tune your diet to maximise results. I would argue the longer you go on for in your journey, the more this principle becomes even more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom