• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
rryCgvc.gif

zeemumu

There was a discussion in another thread the other day about Cabin Fever. There was an unnecessary reboot earlier this year.

And then there's this

latest

I was really disappointed in the host of the St. Patrick's Day party I went to yesterday. Even after informing her that Adele is Welsh and English, not Irish, we were still made to listen to 25 on loop. At least the corned beef and boiled cabbage was good.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I was really disappointed in the host of the St. Patrick's Day party I went to yesterday. Even after informing her that Adele is Welsh and English, not Irish, we were still made to listen to 25 on loop. At least the corned beef and boiled cabbage was good.
When I was in Dublin getting food last week, the server thought I was Welsh with my accent. "Of course not, I'm from Clare", I said.

Kevyt

PSA: If your son is 21 years old or older and has never had a girlfriend or shown interest in girls, then maybe it means he is most definitely not straight.

Just saying. :p

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah I'm not gay either, but I don't mind gay people, I definitely don't mind bi-sexual women.=p

Not only do I not mind gay people, I wish more people were gay, especially men. Imagine how sweet it'd be to be a straight guy in a world where most men are gay. More the merrier, I say.

I'm always a little happy when I find out a guy is gay, especially a good looking guy. "Don't have to worry about that one getting in my way."

Timu

Not only do I not mind gay people, I wish more people were gay, especially men. Imagine how sweet it'd be to be a straight guy in a world where most men are gay. More the merrier, I say.

I'm always a little happy when I find out a guy is gay, especially a good looking guy. "Don't have to worry about that one getting in my way."
Everything you said needs to fucking happen!!!

Kevyt

HAHAHAHAHA no...

If I knew you in real life and I knew this is how you think then I'd most definetely hit on the girls you liked just to make you jelly. :p

It's so easy to talk to girls and it amazes me how some straight men struggle so much.

It's funny and pitiful tbh.

Jobbs

Banned
HAHAHAHAHA no...

If I knew you in real life and I knew this is how you think then I'd most definetely hit on the girls you liked just to make you jelly. :p

It's so easy to talk to girls and it amazes me how some straight men struggle so much.

It's funny and pitiful tbh.

So you cockblock an innocent man just for the sake of cockblocking? That's against bro code

Timu

It's because lots of girls are crazy and many guys have trouble with that, am I right?=P

Yeah it's not so hard to talk to them once you get used to it.

21, and a couple of months ago actually!

Meh... sex isn't all that and being a virgin or not a virgin isn't anything special

Why do people make such a big deal? beats me... lol!
Probably because ignorant shits say things like this:
PSA: If your son is 21 years old or older and has never had a girlfriend or shown interest in girls, then maybe it means he is most definitely not straight.

Just saying. :p

and it becomes tiresome hearing it ad nauseam

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
21, and a couple of months ago actually!

Meh... sex isn't all that and being a virgin or not a virgin isn't anything special

Why do people make such a big deal? beats me... lol!

Ahh, to be young again.

Honestly who the fuck cares. It's not about "leaving more for the rest of us" or "if you haven't gotten laid by 21 you're gay". Like...that has literally no relevance to the LGBT community. At fucking all.

Let people be people and stop objectifying them for who they are.

Jobbs

Banned
Honestly who the fuck cares. It's not about "leaving more for the rest of us" or "if you haven't gotten laid by 21 you're gay". Like...that has literally no relevance to the LGBT community. At fucking all.

Let people be people and stop objectifying them for who they are.

I was like 99% joking

I'm so chilled out I almost can't sit up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom