• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
4d2cf8e825.gif
NELjox4FGXExPO_2_b.jpg

GDC ended. Was fun.

Every night, to get home, I drive by the Lariat Tavern.

I dunno if it's a gay bay or what, but the sign doesn't just look like a cock and balls, it is a cock and balls.

3572094933_022b21b85f.jpg

I'm stuck with the branding of being Catholic. And getting out of that gang is not as easy as it should be.

Why wouldn't you want to be associated with the institution that deems same sex marriage as a defeat for humanity but brushes off child molestation like it ain't no thang? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

At least the Pope wanted nothing to do with Kim Davis I guess.

jb1234

Why wouldn't you want to be associated with the institution that deems same sex marriage as a defeat for humanity but brushes off child molestation like it ain't no thang? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

At least the Pope wanted nothing to do with Kim Davis I guess.

That's because no one with a brain wants anything to do with Kim Davis.

I shall join more often. It was fun and talking about games is always something I can go for hours. More cam the next time you play tho ;)

He could leave the game idle and just talk anything random and I'd be like
fawning.gif

I might post in here when streams are up more often, I don't want to shit up the place with twitch links every night though!

Hahaha I'm both flattered and tempted to turn off the cam periodically out of spite

It has awakened. Can you feel it?

Man....a FakeGAF meetup would be rad. I would most probably disappear halfway through for some indeterminate reason

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I might post in here when streams are up more often, I don't want to shit up the place with twitch links every night though!

Hahaha I'm both flattered and tempted to turn off the cam periodically out of spite
Remember when to link me when you get Lost Kingdoms stream up man.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I have severe social anxiety, so I'd probably out-awkward everyone and say weird things at weird times.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Holy shit congrats! I want to see pictures when you have them :)

(and sorry about the no sleep for the next couple months, yada yada ya)

I think it's important to recognize that even though I'm not an alcoholic, at least I know the difference between less and fewer. ;)
Saying one fewer competition would make you sound overly pretentious despite being the grammatically correct option, though.

The struggle between being smart or being charismatic is, sometimes, real.

Saying one fewer competition would make you sound overly pretentious despite being the grammatically correct option, though.

It's sort of akin to saying "it is I" vs. "it is me."

The first is grammatically correct. But insufferably formal.

I don't know, I think most of it matters on how you say it. Like there's a difference between people who say fewer because they want you to know they're better at grammar than you (like my smarmy response in this case) or people who use fewer because it doesn't occur to them that most people would say less. Like on Game of Thrones when Arya gets caught saying "my lord" instead of "m'lord" while she's pretending to be a peasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom