• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
I'm still looping Kiss Me.

This will be next.

Back off I'll take you on
Headstrong to take on any one
I know that you are wrong
Headstrong, we're headstrong
Back off I'll take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong
And this is not where you belong
Where you belong

If you reverse the genders in your post yeah that's what I'm dealing with. But it's not about being interested in women with heavy amounts of sarcasm. I like someone with enough sarcasm to poke fun at the world when it gets ridiculous but still able to be optimistic when it matters. Basically the pessimist equivalent of an anit-nihilist, or just an anti-nihilist.

I find nihilism to be very annoying. Instant turn-off.

Also too much or too little of a sense of humor is annoying.

People are annoying

zeemumu

I find nihilism to be very annoying. Instant turn-off.

Also too much or too little of a sense of humor is annoying.

People are annoying

Nihilism is annoying but if anti-nihilism is what I understand it to be then that's pretty interesting.

I'm planning on making a Majora's mask replica. I'm either going to use a wire frame with paper mache or a ton of sculpting clay.

AcridMeat

Banned
My sarcasm and dry humor is usually met with confusion if people don't know me. It's not often that someone catches onto right away, but if they do it's a huge attraction for me. I'm not sure why I'm so sarcastic and slightly pessimistic. Maybe it's a way to deal with uncomfortable-ness. I've always enjoyed getting people to laugh. 🤷 ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Last night a friend was describing their recent interview, and how their second question was what their spirit animal was.

He was then asked why, and I said it was because he wanted to be a ninja.

Only one person got it :(

Misha

Banned
Nihilism is annoying but if anti-nihilism is what I understand it to be then that's pretty interesting.

I had a nihilist phase in Jr high and ever since I've basically came to the conclusion that it doesn't matter whether there is a point or isn't one or whether we can't help but follow our wiring or the choices or some supreme being or actually have free will. Id act the same way regardless and if that goes against some rules of the universe, then id rather just ignore that and go with my version

Sounds halfway between what you linked and apatheism

Jobbs

Banned
dayum souls 3

I had a nihilist phase in Jr high and ever since I've basically came to the conclusion that it doesn't matter whether there is a point or isn't one or whether we can't help but follow our wiring or the choices or some supreme being or actually have free will. Id act the same way regardless and if that goes against some rules of the universe, then id rather just ignore that and go with my version

Sounds halfway between what you linked and apatheism

I read that as Apeism at first and thought about apes and it made me feel very nihilistic

Halcyon

It's been a long day. I got a little 1.5 hour nap. I'm not sure how this might is going to go but I'm hoping we get some sleep.

In other news I'm taking a week off from work

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
5_82159.JPG

Dimples!!!! Oh god ahhhhhh. Take me Rooney.

SystemBug

oh man my daredevil sculpt actually came out nice.

sure I used a previous mesh to speed things up but I'm putting together the final render right now and so proud of it!

also I ended up waking up at 3PM today. thats what I get for staying up all night and watching josh's stream

FloatOn

It's been a long day. I got a little 1.5 hour nap. I'm not sure how this might is going to go but I'm hoping we get some sleep.

Sounds terrible. Welcome to the next 18 years of your life.

im sure it's worth it

Sadly for everyone else she is already taken.

She baked my heart tbh.

Edit: Lost Kingdoms nostalgia to share with Feng

I love Helena's design so freaking much. Helena >>> Katia
Those fingers on the 3D model tho

Bonus:

Don't think I didn't notice these gifs :p
God, this is building my LK HYPE

Got off the phone with telstra this morning and apparently the reason the phone line network is down is because the storm yesterday destroyed the cabling at the line exchange.

So uh...no internet until the 24th now.
I'm having to scramble and pack all my computer stuff and take it to my brother's in the city.

So I'll be here a bit less than normal.

Jobbs

Banned
omfg

https://www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/v/55429089?t=2h42m

Wheelchair bound 10 yr girl (13?) beats the fuck out of some grown ass man in MKX.

Good for her but jeez kids in wheelchairs is my weakpoint. I can't take it :( so unfair

Incidentally I wish I was good at fighting games, I'd like to be able to compete like that

parrrttyyy!

5_82159.JPG

Dimples!!!! Oh god ahhhhhh. Take me Rooney.

She's great, but I'm evne more into her sister Kate. Big time TV crush on her

Kevyt

The cutest girl came up to me when I was walking that fucking dog today (the dog gained a point though, I don't hate him quite as much now) and I think I coulda pursued it but I was too lazy... But also maybe, if we're being honest, a bit reluctant due to the fact that she's black. She looks like Iris from The Flash. Really cute. She lives at the end my street and I've said hi to her a few times in the past.

I've never asked out a black girl before, so the prospect throws me off my game a bit. If I was advising someone else who said what I just said I'm sure my words would be "oh who cares, she's just a person like anyone else" but in the moment it added just that little bit of irrational hesitation.

I'm screaming

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Don't think I didn't notice these gifs :p
God, this is building my LK HYPE

Got off the phone with telstra this morning and apparently the reason the phone line network is down is because the storm yesterday destroyed the cabling at the line exchange.

So uh...no internet until the 24th now.
I'm having to scramble and pack all my computer stuff and take it to my brother's in the city.

So I'll be here a bit less than normal.

Noooooo. I may finish LK1 in your honor then ;)

Episode 4 of DD... Hooolllly shit.

Holy shit Shane

I know, right? Dark Knight much?

If you reverse the genders in your post yeah that's what I'm dealing with. But it's not about being interested in women with heavy amounts of sarcasm. I like someone with enough sarcasm to poke fun at the world when it gets ridiculous but still able to be optimistic when it matters. Basically the pessimist equivalent of an anit-nihilist, or just an anti-nihilist.

Oh, I couldn't live without optimism. Optimism is awesome! :D

lol I knew it.

Holy shit congrats! I want to see pictures when you have them :)

(and sorry about the no sleep for the next couple months, yada yada ya)

alright, I'm out for the next little while. Have fun tonight everyone! :)

Jobbs

Banned
I just read this. WTF JOBBS!

Try next time

I'm screaming

I hope that didn't sound wrong. It's hard to explain. I've only ever dated white people, so I guess there's a slight hesitation doing anything new. Since apathy already sorta rules the day when it comes to dating (at this specific point in time) it's possible that little extra bit of hesitation is what stopped me.

In short, I'm a big idiot, but no problem at all with the idea of going out with her.

I know, right? Dark Knight much?

When he (episode 4)
shot the guy in the face
I bounced out of my chair

Granadier

She's great, but I'm evne more into her sister Kate. Big time TV crush on her

The two of them are my biggest celebrity crushes rn. In my fantasy world Rooney would be the one I'd have a crazy, passionate fling with on a weeklong vacation, but Kate would be the one I'd fall for and marry.

Kate had a hilariously sexy interview with Craig Ferguson when he was still doing The Late Late Show.
Her sense of humor is a huge turn on for me.

SystemBug

It's alright Jobbs I get it. There is a cultural difference for sure.

DD has been so good. Say Episode 4 last night and I was wondering if they could top EP 3 but man EP4 was soo soo good.

heres the sculpt. its not the tv show DD but its what it should look like lawl

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Kids using the word "teached" in eighth grade

5QbV10A.gif

Granadier

This breaks my heart. After my lifelong cat pal passed away last year I really wanted to rescue a dog, but my apartment complex doesn't allow them. So many at the shelter's that looks so sad.
I was able to find a cat though at a shelter that came in as a stray and he's been fantastic. (Pictures of him in this thread or the last)
Sometime in the future I will get a dog from a shelter though. Once I know I can take care of one properly.

Kevyt

I hope that didn't sound wrong. It's hard to explain. I've only ever dated white people, so I guess there's a slight hesitation doing anything new. Since apathy already sorta rules the day when it comes to dating (at this specific point in time) it's possible that little extra bit of hesitation is what stopped me.

In short, I'm a big idiot, but no problem at all with the idea of going out with her.

It's okay, I understand.

I used to find white people scary (well not really scary but intimidating) and I was always scared of approaching white gay guys.

It all has changed now o/

Yay diversity!

13 year old handicapped girl absolutely killing it at this MKX tournament

Because fuck your standards

Link?

zeemumu

I did it. I binge watched the entirety of Daredevil Season 2.
Overall Season 1 was stronger but this was a decent season too. Anything having to do with the Punisher was fantastic. It's weird seeing Shane from The Walking Dead again after all these years. Elektra was leagues ahead of her early 2000's angst counterpart (no "Bring Me to Life" training sequence this time, unfortunately). As crazy as I am about crossovers, I'm glad that they kept the Jessica Jones references to a minimum. One thing though: Karen is the most useless useful person in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom