• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

My bad. Will be more considerate in the future.

I hate it when people bang on the pathway in the park. They dump their condoms on the path and that sucks at night when the street lamps are out and I can't see.

I haven't gotten an invite to the Steam group yet.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
All that's missing is the extreme thirst. I suppose that's still here, but not quite as extreme.

sWAQj0a.gif

Kevyt

I'm having fun reading SolVanderlyn's book! (even though it's just the prologue...)

To be honest, it's a little bit rough and somewhat similar to many things out there (inspiration wise) but it's still a fun read.

I love reading other gaffer's literary works

AcridMeat

Banned
I remember that one dude who just wouldn't leave H. Pro alone. Whatever happened to that dude? Is he still posting. Oh god did I just embarrass myself?
Are you talking about
lane? Pretty sure some shit came out and he disappeared as a result.

Misha

Banned
I remember that one dude who just wouldn't leave H. Pro alone. Whatever happened to that dude? Is he still posting. Oh god did I just embarrass myself?

H.Protagonist? The girl that posts in GirlGAF and just had a baby?

Or is there a different H. Pro?

Turin

Banned
Gardenia is another great one.

Look at the way he dances when it plays. lol

lmao

All that's missing is the extreme thirst. I suppose that's still here, but not quite as extreme.

And Windam's drunk posts. Good times, man.

I was also often high and my posts were more....... enthusiastic.

I considered posting Beethoven but didn't want to get laughed out of the thread.

I've posted boxing matches before. Mostly people just ignore what they can't relate to.

But obviously some people can still get into that on here. ;)

*bobs head*

Lyric posting some of the songs I hear would be strange.

Misha

Banned
Might've been, dude was creepy af though.

That's the one, I should talk shit about previous threads but that first FakeGAF thread was soo thirsty.

I read your comment backward so I thought you were calling h.pro a dude. That was confusing :p

jb1234

I've posted boxing matches before. Mostly people just ignore what they can't relate to.

But obviously some people can still can into that on here. ;)

Aye. I get that. Are you gonna listen to the Beethoven or are you gonna break my heart too, Turin? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom