• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about
lane? Pretty sure some shit came out and he disappeared as a result.

Wut?

Let me find the first thread and read up.

Let me fix this. :p When I was a kid, I used to always check out the 12-CD set of his complete piano sonatas at the library. Now, we have Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo1uygwCnrE

I'm still listening at nearly 12 minutes!

I'm thirsting for daredevil to stop being boring ugh

I thought you were ectoplasming over it earlier? Or does it become boring? I'm still not sure if I'll ever watch Daredevil. I do want to watch Jessica Jones even though I'm generally not a Marvel fan.

Jobbs

Banned
I won't spoil but it's awesome for a time then gets really boring and I'm still waiting g for it to get awesome again on

jb1234

I'm still listening at nearly 12 minutes!

AW YEAH! Beethoven is one of the more dynamic of the earlier classical composers. And his piano sonatas are interesting in that they cover his three periods of composition and you can actually hear the music evolve as the sonatas progress.

marrec

Banned
Okay, I'll find it and read it. The first part was really funny.

Your life has been very interesting from what I can tell. :p

It's all relative, I grew up in such a desolate and shitty place that it was basically long periods of nothing punctuated by intense but short periods of high activity and I took that with me to college.

Then I dropped out and eventually got with my now ex-girlfriend and have a son. I'm 30 and the most interesting thing that's happened to me recently is hitting on Jewel Staite at an airport. Work keeps me too busy to have too many interesting interactions with people.

Its scary that people seem to recognize me when I post. I must be doing something wrong

I ain't saying it's wrong, but I could most definitely pick your posts out from among a crowd in a double-blind study I did recently.

Misha

Banned
I wish I was special. So fucking special
I ain't saying it's wrong, but I could most definitely pick your posts out from among a crowd in a double-blind study I did recently.

tumblr_inline_mwbqp9qYrj1r94d8n.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
H. Pro is my bro tho, her baby is adorbs.

Edit:

*me watching Bayo's stream*

Who's hitting me up on Skype oh wait it's not mine THANKS BAYO

LOL the sexy messages I was getting. Should have shown those on the stream. LOL

EDIT: I forgot the final boss attack that would leave you with one HP. FUCK ME

jb1234

I should replay Chrono Trigger. It'll make me smile and I reaaaaaally need that.

Edit: Turin, what are you doing, man? :p That said, there was this one time when I tried to listen to a Madonna song and Mozart at the same time. They surprisingly went well together.

marrec

Banned
Sonic 1 was a serviceable platformer that was outperformed by fucking Buster Busts Loose 2 years after release.

We only thought it was great.

Sonic and Knuckles was the only great game of the bunch.

zeemumu

Sonic 1 2 3 and CD were good. Sonic Adventure 1 was good at the time but hasn't aged well. Sonic Adventure 2 aged somewhat better. I can still go back to that one. I didn't like Sonic Heroes or anything after that until Generations, which was fine.

The portable console games have been pretty consistently good with the Advance series and Rush

jb1234

I liked Sonic Generations a lot. I can't say any of the others appealed to me (but I haven't played most of them either).

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sonic 1 was a serviceable platformer that was outperformed by fucking Buster Busts Loose 2 years after release.

We only thought it was great.

Sonic and Knuckles was the only great game of the bunch.

Buster Busts Loose also had better minigames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom