• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed but people keep saying it for some reason. Berenstain

Why?

Cause I can

Okay. Tell me about Lexa

BITCH IS SO HOT LIKE Wtf.....she's such a smol gay raccoon princess with tiny lil ears...and she's so cute...like she loves Clarke sfm and watching her try to hide it is adorable...like she could slit my throat and id say thanks between spurts of blood....I would honestly eat moldy cheese if she asked me to...and y'all know I hate cheese...please come back to me I miss u

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
9e9476f22a.gif
95c35229a3.gif

Fuck you bitch. I ain't repeating the whole fucking stage tonight to get to you. Fuck you and your attack that leaves me with 1 HP u whore.

Off topic and I don't know how out of context I'm reading that post, but comments like that really fuck me off (I remember in the vaati thread someone called him out out of nowhere and I wanted to reach through my monitor and strangle that person) and are out of complete ignorance.

I can only speak to personal experience that making games are fucking hard, especially when you're only one person and not an entire studio.

Even lately I've changed my tune from "i'd like to show something at the end of ______" to "when it's good and goddamned ready" because of those people.

/rant

On topic, you are a handsome man, sir.

Vazra

Off topic and I don't know how out of context I'm reading that post, but comments like that really fuck me off (I remember in the vaati thread someone called him out out of nowhere and I wanted to reach through my monitor and strangle that person) and are out of complete ignorance.

I can only speak to personal experience that making games is fucking hard, especially when you're only one person and not an entire studio.

Even lately I've changed my tune from "i'd like to show something at the end of ______" to "when it's good and goddamned ready" because of those people.

/rant

On topic, you are a handsome man, sir.

Basically I got annoyed by the post. It's annoying for them to be going like that when you cant be rushing people to release something when its not done. Also in the words of Miyamoto "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever". People need to stop rushing things or being passive aggressive with people.

and thanks you are handsome too
invoker-romance.gif

Basically I got annoyed by the post. It's annoying for them to be going like that when you cant be rushing people to release something when its not done. Also in the words of Miyamoto "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever". People need to stop rushing things or being passive aggressive with people.

and thanks you are handsome too
invoker-romance.gif

Pretty much all of this.

For an enthusiast gaming forum, people tend to forget that very famous quote far too often.

And Jobbs is a good dude. People should just ask him if they're so thirsty.
The worst he can do is haunt that person for the rest of their lives <mwahahahaha>

Also, ayyy

Vazra

A fucking huge one

Personality or looks wise
Why not both? A full review
Pretty much all of this.

For an enthusiast gaming forum, people tend to forget that very famous quote far too often.

And Jobbs is a good dude. People should just ask him if they're so thirsty.
The worst he can do is haunt that person for the rest of their lives <mwahahahaha>

Also, ayyy

The thing is that they are okay with some AAA games who have dozens of hundreds of man power to make sure the game meet the deadline get delayed but an indie game with a small group they can be petty. Jobbs has been a good guy about it and he has expressed to be bothered by the delays but you cant really rush something if you want to do it good.

In other news I'm still single feng ;)
zVCxsk4.gif

Vazra must be stopped.
You could try swallowing.

GDC done.
Now to survive the tax man and a birthday party in San Diego.
Then WonderCon.

WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL AWAKE? I basically have not slept all week.

At least the hotel is better than the last one with mom. It was me, mom, my blind dog, and the couple in the next room having ridonkulous sex. He was really giving it to her and she was having the time of her life.

Vazra

This same guy has a history of being a dick to me for some reason

SMH what does he gains from it really? The game will eventually come out and all the petty behavior for what? Is not like you did something to him except making him wait for your game which is not something to be a bitch about really. I can see some people getting a bit desperate waiting or annoyed but the behavior here is unacceptable.

God, I would have died from mortification.

My mom is already a 50% Prude.

It was horrible.

I honestly thought they were going to break through the wall.

Oh, and the shower was circular with the shower head in the front of you and the curtains in the back. Who the fuck honestly thought that was a good idea in any reality?

Personality wise...I think I have a big heart. Like i would honestly step in traffic for someone I loved. But...I'm guarded. Big time. It takes a while for me to warm up to you, but I will give you my all once I do. I'm all or nothing. I play my cards close to my chest.

I'm very prideful. I have a hard time admitting that I'm wrong. I want to do my best and when I fail I take it hard. I don't have a lot of patience, for myself or for others. I snap sometimes and have anger issues. Im angry at a lot of things. Unresolved things that I don't know ill ever truly be over.

Personality: 6

I guess I have nice eyes?

Looks: 7

Vazra must be stopped.

His ever corrupting influence is spreading

The thing is that they are okay with some AAA games who have dozens of hundreds of man power to make sure the game meet the deadline get delayed but an indie game with a small group they can be petty. Jobbs has been a good guy about it and he has expressed to be bothered by the delays but you cant really rush something if you want to do it good.

Exactly and like most projects when they fully release, the same people will be saying "I ALWAYS KNEW IT WAS ON TRACK" *sigh*

Vazra

Personality wise...I think I have a big heart. Like i would honestly step in traffic for someone I loved. But...I'm guarded. Big time. It takes a while for me to warm up to you, but I will give you my all once I do. I'm all or nothing. I play my cards close to my chest.

I'm very prideful. I have a hard time admitting that I'm wrong. I want to do my best and when I fail I take it hard. I don't have a lot of patience, for myself or for others. I snap sometimes and have anger issues. Im angry at a lot of things. Unresolved things that I don't know ill ever truly be over.

Don't sell yourself short. You have a good sense of humor and you know how to make people laugh. You also seem to have a nice taste in music, movies and games and everyone has flaws. You are beautiful and you dont need to cake on make up and look like the instagram girls or the Kardashians to be pretty. Again I'll repeat don't sell yourself short cause you are a great person and we can be our own worst enemy when judging ourselves and from what I saw you aimed more at the pessimistic approach on a few things than actually going neutral. I hope whatever I typed here is not a mess as my eyes are bothering me a lot right now and Im not wearing my glasses so double stuff going there.

You're beautiful and you have a great personality. Whoever tells you otherwise use the "Don't be fucking rude" gif on them.
bts_lina.gif

I'm a 10 on both counts. I'm literally perfect.

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me hard.

(I feel you personality wise. I really do not like opening up to many people.)

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I tend to be too open with people. I'm slowly learning to wean that back and be more guarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom