• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you're great, Dragonz. There are times I legit wish I lived closer so I actually could give you that hug and maybe more wait stop typing oh god what am i doing the nerves are coming

Timu

Don't sell yourself short. You have a good sense of humor and you know how to make people laugh. You also seem to have a nice taste in music, movies and games and everyone has flaws. You are beautiful and you dont need to cake on make up and look like the instagram girls or the Kardashians to be pretty. Again I'll repeat don't sell yourself short cause you are a great person and we can be our own worst enemy when judging ourselves and from what I saw you aimed more at the pessimistic approach on a few things than actually going neutral. I hope whatever I typed here is not a mess as my eyes are bothering me a lot right now and Im not wearing my glasses so double stuff going there.

You're beautiful and you have a great personality. Whoever tells you otherwise use the "Don't be fucking rude" gif on them.
bts_lina.gif
Yep, this is all true, no lies detected!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Daredevily maybe spoilery
this guilt fest bromance sob story bullshit between Foggy and Matt seriously grinds my gears with sand. Such a horrific plot point.

Deborah Ann Woll is a god damn goddess.

Little shits push my buttons. All I do is worry about this game and feel bad about how long it's taking.

What are you wearing

Jeans, a t-shirt that says "serving your daily dose of shut the hell up since 1983, a hoodie, slippers

Yeah well fuck you too, buddy.

Is Darth Vader really Luke's father?

All signs point to yes

Where are your dragons?

Who tf knows

What the hell did you drink?=O

Tequila

what is on the other side of the Moon?

More moon

Thank you Jobbs for calling out that ass hole in the shit post about Ghost Song in the Steam GAF thread.

If I were you, i would be off the internet and getting shit faced drunk on launch day.

Someone pls just run ur fingers through my hair and wake me up in the morning with the smell of Apple pancakes and coffee like god not hing is hotter than waking up to a nutritious breakfast

Put that dude that was antagonizing Jobbs on my ignore list.

Kinda shocked I couldn't do it on mobile.

I've been meaning to buy a $20 Steam gift card just for Ghost Song for so long and yet every time, I spend it when I get on Steam.

I need a little bit more self control, methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom