• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall Anime 2014 |OT2| Idly waiting for the Dog Days of Sabre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmel

Banned
Garo-12

Roberto being such a shitty father is what caused almost all of the problems in this episode. Instead of getting laid all the damn time, he should have been trying to actually father his kid.

Garo-12

Roberto being such a shitty father is what caused almost all of the problems in this episode. Instead of getting laid all the damn time, he should have been trying to actually father his kid.
I think he had just too much faith in his kid to not royally fuck up in the 11th hour.

~wan

Jarmel

Banned
I think he had just too much faith in his kid to not royally fuck up in the 11th hour.
~wan

Where did Leon get all the rage and hatred from? You're not born with it into this world and Leon never really interacted with his mother. Roberto failed big time in trying to teach his son to be a better man rather than just a better fighter. Instead of being mysterious and taking a holier than thou attitude, he should have had some talks with his son.

B6OgP3nIYAENsEY.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
But the title doesn't have -monogatari.

I'm so confused.

CHRONUS

Totally nonsense. But this is the young animator training project and not the young writer training project.

Aad

Hey AnimeGAF, can anyone recommend a nice romantic anime movie I can watch with the girlfriend this weekend. Comedy is fine too.

Thanks in advance.

Haly

Hey AnimeGAF, can anyone recommend a nice romantic anime movie I can watch with the girlfriend this weekend. Comedy is fine too.

Thanks in advance.

5cm per Second

Where did Leon get all the rage and hatred from? You're not born with it into this world and Leon knew really interacted with his mother. Roberto failed big time in trying to teach his son to be a better man rather than just a better fighter. Instead of being mysterious and taking a holier than thou attitude, he should have had some talks with his son.
True. While the mindbreaking certainly played a large role in how things played out, its clear even he realizes his failure in teaching his son to be a better man. Guess he kinda assumed the lessons learned in his travels would stick yet the very moment Leon was tested he immediately failed which shows how much of a bad job he did. Course there were certainly signs along the way Leon wasn't that well adjusted.

Thanks in advance.

Arjuna. It's kind of romancy and it's a comedy too!

Also, it's now 2015 in Alaska

Happy Yuu Years!

Haly

ME!ME!ME!

Even better when you're drunk on the first day of the new year. Will it be foreshadowing? Or will it be a red herring?

Only time will tell.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Yuuki Yuuna - 05

Aww yiss, fighting time. This was awesome. The Vertex co operating, then combining! The blooming super saiyans. Space battle! That space Vertex soul reminded me of that thing from the Oblivion movie. This ended more joyful than I anticipated from the foreshadowing.

okay, now I need to watch that show. binge watching it is.

Question about Fate/Stay
Never watched anything about it, did not play the VN..can I just jump in with unlimited?

Haly

GuP OVA

Better than GBFTry. Truly the GBF franchise was dead before it even began.

phaze

okay, now I need to watch that show. binge watching it is.

Question about Fate/Stay
Never watched anything about it, did not play the VN..can I just jump in with unlimited?

You can but it will completely spoil the prequel Fate/Zero for you. While F/Z will only spoil a lot of UBW. And the former is the much better show.

Happy New Year AnimeGAF !

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
One more question guys...Just got bakemonogatari, hanamonogatari, nekomonogatari kuro, nisemonogatari, monogatari series 2, tsukimonogatari

In what order should one watch those shows? I am a little lost ^..,^" sorry. tried sorting them with XMBC/Kodi and anidb/tvdb..but that does not really help :/

You can but it will completely spoil the prequel Fate/Zero for you. While F/Z will only spoil a lot of UBW. And the former is the much better show.

Happy New Year AnimeGAF !

thanks and happy new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom