• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 |OT2| Farming Simulator 2287

bumclot

Uh huh... That quest sucked for that very reason. When I played it, that digging robot thing got stuck on a corner so it pretty much hosed the quest as I needed him to proceed.

Save often people !

Ugh, this quest...I got to the final wall you needed to dig though to progress, but interacting with the wall did nothing for me. Listed as a known bug on one of the Fallout wikis.

bati

Yo, guys. I'm on the quest "Tradecraft" and need help.

I'm trying to get the prototype from inside of the Switchboard but the marker is behind a giant vault door that requires a terminal. There's a terminal next to it but it's inaccessible. What do I do here? Did I miss something?

Make a save game and load it, that should hopefully get the npc moving so he can open the door for you.

Ugh, this quest...I got to the final wall you needed to dig though to progress, but interacting with the wall did nothing for me. Listed as a known bug on one of the Fallout wikis.

Not a bug, that wall is linked to a conversation with Bobbi and the other guy. It's just not given quest markers.

I just had a pretty funny bug that spoiled an entire quest for me.

So I'm doing the investigation mission for the Brotherhood. I go to talk to Initiate Clarke about it. I tell him I'm the one doing this investigation, not his commander.

His voiced response? "Oh so this is an official investigation now?"

The subtitles?
"I found Lucia's journal. She's covering for Clarke."

lmao I wonder who done it

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Anyone find any good/unique items to buy with the book return tokens? I've only found the one magazine at the Boston library. I've accumulated quite a few more tokens now, I keep hoping I'll stumble upon a new return kiosk and it'll have something worthwhile.

Tigress

Alright, my settlers are being very slow to collect wood. I'd work on my settlement but I'm just trying to build the wall around it and I have to go scavenge for a while (not finding much wood items myself), come back and they still haven't found much. It seems they were better about it before.

How do I get them to find more? I don't want to scrap all the trees in the area, I kinda want to keep them unless I know I want them gone cause I can't bring them back. I haven't even been able to finish my wall around Sanctuary (and it took me a while to get a wall around Abernathy.

I'm trying to build up defenses in each settlement before I do much else.

sLWYFiR.png

Update on my power armor room.

All the extra armor pieces are in one of the chests.

ezekial45

Banned
I'm really bummed out by how there are only a few pieces of armor that allows stackable pieces of extra gear. I've only found a couple costumes that do so (Vault suit and Road Leathers). I got the Minutemen General's costume, and I'm a bit pissed you can't add any gear to it. :(

And yes, I'm still using the Vault 111 suit.

MayMay

Banned
Huh.. I like how there's only a very small amount of essential NPCs (except companions). At least from what I've noticed. Just went to
Railroad HQ
and tried to kill everyone because I didnt like these people.

I figured a few of them would be essential because they're questgivers but nope, everyone dead. lol

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
http://i.imgur.com/sLWYFiR.png[IMG]

Update on my power armor room.

All the extra armor pieces are in one of the chests.[/QUOTE]

Is it possible to find armor pieces without a frame? I feel like I'm never going to finish a set of armor that doesn't come already complete.

The fuck? Lol.

It seems like the game is handing you Power Armors like candy! I only have 4 so far... I can't believe there are so many of them like that in this game o_O
As some have said, you can buy them from certain vendors. I did that for two.
Two of the shops (that I know of) sell frames, and at least one of them straight up sells the parts to go on them. And they refresh every 24 hours...
Do you have an idea of where this shop is/who it is? I know of two vendors that sell frames and I've bought two of them but having more armor parts would be nice.

As some have said, you can buy them from certain vendors. I did that for two.

Do you have an idea of where this shop is/who it is? I know of two vendors that sell frames and I've bought two of them but having more armor parts would be nice.
I don't really feel this needs a spoiler (seems like a no brainer, imo), but: The
Brotherhood of Steel
faction sells them.

And the other one that was mentioned, even though I beat the game without going there, :lol

Donthizz#

damn it, railroad became hostile towards me now after I accepted the tactical thinking quest from the steel brotherhood. there goes my platinum :( my last save file was ages ago.

Sarcasm

So....trying to get Prestons perk and he talks about Castle.

Its way the heck far SE..how is that central Oo.

Also I don't think I can even do it. Lvl 16 (or so) and my hardest hitting is a double barrel. I got spray and pray but that is just above a peashooter.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Two of the shops (that I know of) sell frames, and at least one of them straight up sells the parts to go on them. And they refresh every 24 hours...

You can buy them in Diamond City as well.

As some have said, you can buy them from certain vendors. I did that for two. .

I see. I imagine it involved quite a hefty sum of money!

So....trying to get Prestons perk and he talks about Castle.

Its way the heck far SE..how is that central Oo.

Also I don't think I can even do it. Lvl 16 (or so) and my hardest hitting is a double barrel. I got spray and pray but that is just above a peashooter.

I did it early and though it's hard, it's manageable. Be careful that if you did it before the Brotherhood arrives the game may bugged him out in that you can't recruit him as a companion anymore (happened to me ://) If possible just get his perk before launching that mission if the perk is what you're after.

Sarcasm

I see. I imagine it involved quite a hefty sum of money!

I did it early and though it's hard, it's manageable. Be careful that if you did it before the Brotherhood arrives the game may bugged him out in that you can't recruit him as a companion anymore (happened to me ://) If possible just get his perk before launching that mission if the perk is what you're after.

He already left....fuck. I just purged my saves too =S.

I met the BoS and can join (haven't yet).

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Playing a little bit of New Vegas has made me long for more dialog options.

This game is amazing, but the choices for conversations feel more and more like there's only one possible outcome.

Aurongel

Lost 14 hours of playtime to a subtle glitch that didn't reveal itself until much later after it was triggered.

Think I'm done with this game for a while :/

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Went from level 61 to level 67 from building.

/shrug

Top Bottom