• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 |OT2| Farming Simulator 2287

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm done with Sanctuary. Gonna use Spectacle Island to go for the 100 happiness achievement first, then reload and build the greatest settlement the Commonwealth has ever seen. That location is fucking glorious.

I cleared all of the island...

..then I got scarred and ran away ;_; Its too big man, im saving it for my ultimate full blown town project.

I cleared all of the island...

..then I got scarred and ran away ;_; Its too big man, im saving it for my ultimate full blown town project.

Yeah, it's definitely something I'm gonna plan out first before doing anything. I'm amazed they put in such a big area, was not expecting that at all. Felt like a DLC area.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yeah, it's definitely something I'm gonna plan out first before doing anything. I'm amazed they put in such a big area, was not expecting that at all. Felt like a DLC area.

I assume you are on PC btw?

imBask

Banned
question about a quest, about 26h in

I just met shaun, if I murder him can I still get out of this place or am I stuck there forever? will it ruin my storyline completely?

Rhaknar

If I murdered two Brotherhood soldiers out on patrol and nobody sees it, do I get in trouble with the Brotherhood?

No. I nuked a vertibird out of the sky once because the npc I had a quest with wouldnt stop fighting them and nothing happened

Look at them

LOOK AT THEM

wiFTS52.jpg

tqaKDou.jpg

L98fs3J.jpg

They're all following each other, making sure they're all safe.

Then they go up to the stage, like one of those power ranger shows in theme parks. 2CUTE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YASSSSSSSSSSSS

Kamina777

Banned
No. I nuked a vertibird out of the sky once because the npc I had a quest with wouldnt stop fighting them and nothing happened

Was it MacCReady??
I couldn't get him to go up the lift that led to his quest bosses because he was so wrapped up in shooting the thing down.

tbhysgb

Looking for a good .50 rifle. I have like 700 rounds and my stuff is starting to tickle these guys. Can someone point me in a good direction?

Question about the build mode...

I have my Power Armors on display and i placed two lightbulbs above them. I then put a small generator and pylon and connected the wires, yet only one lightbulb is lit. So i tried making another generator and pylon but this didn't make it work at all. I am doing something wrong, but what? :)

It says at the generator that it produces 3 energy, so why is it not using the second lightbulb?
Try to place a wall conductor close to the lightbulb. I had problem getting some the fan light on the other side of the building to power up so I had to place additional conductor on that side and eventually it work. Also, pylons are the good for connecting wires, not powering up wall lights if that's what you're doing.

Xeteh

If I murdered two Brotherhood soldiers out on patrol and nobody sees it, do I get in trouble with the Brotherhood?

I've killed Brotherhood NPCs on their ship for their uniforms and it was fine. Hell, they don't even react when you shoot them.

Maybesew

So I never thought to ask this. When you are on workshop mode, what's the difference between the items that highlight in yellow instead of green?

Look at them

LOOK AT THEM

Then they go up to the stage, like one of those power ranger shows in theme parks. 2CUTE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YASSSSSSSSSSSS

If I remember correctly, there was a big bad wolf hiding in a cabin right next to them.

bobawesome

Still a good weapon use for higher levels (currently 59) but I'm worried that the ammo that came with it it is the only one in the game since I have not seen any vendor that sells it.

That's good to hear, as I'm almost level 52. There's a mod for the weapons that slightly reduces its power but changes the ammo type to cells. I think that will be my first order of business.

Rhaknar

Was it MacCReady??
I couldn't get him to go up the lift that led to his quest bosses because he was so wrapped up in shooting the thing down.

Nah I believe it was the
Coarser
guy near the end. I havent done McReadys second part of his quest yet

nilbog21

Banned
Encumbrence is becoming such a fucking annoyance now. I can barely scavenge anything without quickly becoming over-encumbered. How do you guys play? Am I just carrying too many weapons? I have a missile launcher, assault rifle, pipe rifle, 10MM pistol, shotgun, and the Righteous Authority. For armor just the simple military fatigue with some typical leg/arm armor.

I don't want to keep pumping perks into strength and I like having Piper with me some going with the Lone Wanderer perk (+50 weight) isn't really an option :-/

Why would u not put points in str.. So important

Also don't carry launcher

Look at them

LOOK AT THEM

Dude, they're not power rangers, they're the Village People. That's the stage the YMCA video is on and everything.

The happiness of sanctuary is falling and I don't know what to do. They have tons of food, water, defense, beds. I opened stores, I put TVs, I added decorations. What do these people want?!

Rhaknar

The happiness of sanctuary is falling and I don't know what to do. They have tons of food, water, defense, beds. I opened stores, I put TVs, I added decorations. What do these people want?!

The sweet release of death. Do it. You know you want to. Especially Marcy.

Replicant

General observation:

* Codsworth is very useful against Super Mutants. He slices and dices them like pork chops.
* For some reason my 10mm is still my preferred weapon. I think there's an armor piercing effect on it that I mod that they cut Super Mutants quite easily these days.
* It's always easier to just transport the companion you want to leave behind to the settlement you want to leave them at before dismissing them. That way you're not going to lose them.
* Move Dogmeat's house near yours so you can find him easily
* You can give Dogmeat a pal so he won't be alone.
* Use the Bell to find out those annoying disappearing/hiding companions in your settlement.
* The game sometimes bugs out and you can't take a companion to a mission until a few missions later.....
* Due to the lack of resources, I'm hesitant to use my Power Armor for fear that I'd have to repair them. The only time I use them was during that early fight in Museum outdoor and when I had to fight a bunch of Triggermen. Anything else, I'd rather go without it.

neoism

While at work today, found a post of reddit that showed me how to create your own legendary items.

Wanted to give it a try and decided to make power armor with every piece increases action point regen for my jet pack.

7E39BnH.png

gXfTodb.png

34JJhSl.png

the results are amazing. Action points regen so fast. So I can jet pack a lot more, like in the game FIREFALL.

CEzSn4W.gif
:O

@_@

O:

Rhaknar

Is there a legendary Gauss rifle I can buy somewhere?

edit: nvm probably The Castle according to the wiki

Yup. And then you'll get 3 legendary gauss rifles drop in a row after you buy it

Like me >_>

Rhaknar

oh god, oh god

I killed shaun
and a billion other people at the institute
oh god

Ending and companion spoilers

Shaun (the synth boy that is) came home with me. My family is now a synth son and a synth girlfriend lol
>_>

Top Bottom