• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 2 |OT| of Money, Diamonds, and Military Checkpoints

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Personally I think the first STALKER is a much better game, the world alone is more interesting in STALKER, not to mention the atmosphere. The problem with the guns in STALKER was the first ones you get are complete wank, but when you get some of the better ones you can take people down with ease.
EviLore said:
Agree with pretty much everything. The game feels like a pretty solid 7/10 so far, how PC Gamer can give this 94% and shit on Warhead, I honestly don't know.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'm kind of happy I rented it.

I've learned of a sort of "Ubisoft montreal design theory." All their games have the same sort of feeling and I'm beginning to catch whiff of it after playing enough of it. :\

GQman2121

Banned
I played for two hours last night and enjoyed what I saw. I think the shoot outs are pretty random when it comes to enemy's taking a lot of shots to die. It seemed like some guys were stronger than others, as I didn't have a problem taking out groups at a time, but then one lone gunmen would just hang around and not want to go down for good. It was a bit odd.

My only real complaint two hours in is that the story driven dialogue is spoken way to fast. Holy shit does everyone who speaks to the main character talk fast; it sounds ridiculous.

I want to hear some map editor impressions because I haven't touched it yet.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
At the very least, this game kicks the shit out of the original Far Cry (not that it really has any connection to it outside of the name). :D

I absolutely HATED that game. It looked incredible for its day, but that was it. Absolutely awful gameplay. Fortunately, CryTek learned a lot between their two games.

cameltoe

Ikuu said:
Personally I think the first STALKER is a much better game, the world alone is more interesting in STALKER, not to mention the atmosphere. The problem with the guns in STALKER was the first ones you get are complete wank, but when you get some of the better ones you can take people down with ease.

Agree with pretty much everything. The game feels like a pretty solid 7/10 so far, how PC Gamer can give this 94% and shit on Warhead, I honestly don't know.

I hate the controls in Crysis/Warhead...Plus my shit (q6600 8800gt) cant run the game at a decent framerate. (if I turn the settings down the game loses everything that makes it great...its looks, because the game itself is average at best)

back to FC2

I played some MP on the PC. Went 14-8 (tops in the match) in TD. Sucks that you cant pick up weapons and need to go back and grab ammo when you run out...I hate the sprinting...you cannot strafe while sprinting like in COD4....

Erebus

dark10x said:
At the very least, this game kicks the shit out of the original Far Cry (not that it really has any connection to it outside of the name). :D

I absolutely HATED that game. It looked incredible for its day, but that was it. Absolutely awful gameplay. Fortunately, CryTek learned a lot between their two games.

Hmm, Far Cry 2 was not developed by CryTek.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I think he's talking about when they developed Crysis, and how it was better than Far Cry.

KrawlMan

Well, my game will be arriving sometime today...I'll see for myself and post some impressions if I do like it. I'd hate for so many potential buyers to be swayed by a group of haters that just happen to be the most vocal about it.

However, if the game really is a piece, I'll just shut up :D

McLovin

Wow I was so gonna buy this game. I guess I'll have to rent the ps3 version and see if I'll like it first. Or just wait till it goes on sale on steam. My PC can run it just fine.. I just want some trophies/bigger game library.

JSnake

Ran the benchmark last night. I use 2GB of RAM, a Radeon HD 4850, and a Core 2 Duo E8400. Went in and immediately set everything to maximum with 1280x720 res, no AA, and no VSync. DX10 mode. 8.10 Hotfix Drivers.

Got an average framerate of about 38FPS. Does this sound about right?

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
So I finally unlocked the sniper rifle last night, and bought the accuracy upgrade. I try it out on a tree outside...this baby is damn accurate. I fill up on ammo and get an assassination mission.

The target is in a riverside villa with large mountains surrounding it. I get out of my truck and scope out the town below. Quite a few guards, some on patrol boats, and no easy escape. This will be tough.

I get to the other side of the town, and no sign of the target. I'll have to get a bit closer. I jump from the cliffs and am now level with the town. I move slowly in the jungle, trying to find the target with the sniper rifle...and then I get shot. I look around, and there's a guy with a clear view of me shooting me with his pistol. I shoot him in the head with my sniper...and it was the target. Mission accomplished.

What I didn't plan was how to exit out of the town. I run into a building, and see a whole bunch of guards running to the target's position.

"Holy shit, look at that! Look at this!"
"Someone find that son of a bitch!"
"Where is he?"

There's lots of guards pouring in, and I don't see any patrol boats...and then a fit of malaria hits me. Thankfully I pop some pills and I'm good to go.

There's no easy exit for me...so, I wait a few seconds and bolt out into the jungle. Lots of bullets are flying, and I can't do much with a bolt action rifle, silenced pistol, and flamethower. So I run, with the trees blocking the bullets behind me.

I made it out safe. That entire mission took me nearly an hour, and I only fired one bullet. I love this game. :D

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Tried some multi, nothing to see there.

Interesting bug, though. I have a left-handed control scheme set (numpad-centric), but when I loaded up multi it disregarded my controls and went with the default WASD. Okay, I figured I'd just have to go into the controls during multi and set them appropriately again, but when I load the controls page it shows my custom settings. But doesn't actually use them. Yeah. GG.

dark10x

Ikuu said:
I think he's talking about when they developed Crysis, and how it was better than Far Cry.
Correct. Crysis is one of the best shooters I've ever played while Far Cry is one of my least favorite. They learned a lot during the creation of Crysis.

That said, Far Cry is still pretty damn nice looking even by todays standards. Here's some old (very small) pics I have of the game that I thought looked great...

FarCry0005.jpg

FarCry0007.jpg

FarCry0004.jpg

cameltoe

chubigans said:
So I finally unlocked the sniper rifle last night, and bought the accuracy upgrade. I try it out on a tree outside...this baby is damn accurate. I fill up on ammo and get an assassination mission.

The target is in a riverside villa with large mountains surrounding it. I get out of my truck and scope out the town below. Quite a few guards, some on patrol boats, and no easy escape. This will be tough.

I get to the other side of the town, and no sign of the target. I'll have to get a bit closer. I jump from the cliffs and am now level with the town. I move slowly in the jungle, trying to find the target with the sniper rifle...and then I get shot. I look around, and there's a guy with a clear view of me shooting me with his pistol. I shoot him in the head with my sniper...and it was the target. Mission accomplished.

What I didn't plan was how to exit out of the town. I run into a building, and see a whole bunch of guards running to the target's position.

"Where is he?"

There's lots of guards pouring in, and I don't see any patrol boats...and then a fit of malaria hits me. Thankfully I pop some pills and I'm good to go.

There's no easy exit for me...so, I wait a few seconds and bolt out into the jungle. Lots of bullets are flying, and I can't do much with a bolt action rifle, silenced pistol, and flamethower. So I run, with the trees blocking the bullets behind me.

I made it out safe. That entire mission took me nearly an hour, and I only fired one bullet. I love this game. :D

^THIS....

Erebus

chubigans said:

"Where is he?"

Chubigans, which version do you play? PS3 or PC?

Campster

Do you like my tight white sweater? STOP STARING
zon said:
I think the best word to describe FC2 is "tedious", why oh why did they think it was a good idea to have you drive across 75% of the map for almost every mission (some missions even require you to do it twice, ugh)? Not to mention the guard posts who magically has a new batch of guards after 5 minutes, or the never ending amount of jeeps with machine guns you encounter.

With a few tweaks this game could improve alot, but I doubt the devs will do it.

This is far and away the biggest complaint with anyone who has played the game instead of nit-picked screenshots. The core shooting mechanics aren't horrible - bad guys take a lot of bullets, but it's not nearly as annoying here as Crysis' Korean soldiers. But the core of the game is basically the following:

1. Use your map to find a mission. Start driving towards it.
2. Get stopped 10 times on your way to get the mission due to Government Checkpoints or Random Encounters With Gun Wielding Maniacs
3. Get mission, find out target is several miles away.
4. Drive to mission, getting stopped 10 times on your way to deal with more checkpoints and ambushes.
5. Complete mission.
6. Repeat.

And while the game is expansive, so far it doesn't seem super huge - it's big, but it's not *that* big. As a result you spend a lot of time backtracking over the same roads again and again, being freaked out that once again some dudes have respawned at the checkpoint you cleared out not 10 minutes ago.

That said, I'm enjoying my time with it. There have been a couple of really nice intense firefights, the fire is an enjoyable effect, and collecting diamonds to unlock new weapons makes exploration enjoyable. It's not the abortion this thread is making it seem like, but there's certainly a fair bit of work needed to make the open-world FPS design up to snuff.

dark10x

Ran the benchmark last night. I use 2GB of RAM, a Radeon HD 4850, and a Core 2 Duo E8400. Went in and immediately set everything to maximum with 1280x720 res, no AA, and no VSync. DX10 mode. 8.10 Hotfix Drivers.

Got an average framerate of about 38FPS. Does this sound about right?
That's not bad.

One trick that might interest some people is that Ubisoft actually saw fit to include a framerate limiter in their game (a great decision). I was getting a pretty solid 60 fps with some minor drops here and there, but I found that locking the game at 30 fps, while initially limiting, actually feels good in the end in that the game NEVER drops below 30 fps. I even bumped up details to Ultra High, resolution to 1080p, and anti-aliasing to 4x and the game always holds 30 fps. So, really, I think I might just try enjoying it at 30 fps with v-sync as provides a perfect framerate in all conditions. I wish more games had options like this as I value a constant framerate above all else.

The command is obvious as you simply type "help" in the console and it's one of the few commands listed (something like "gpu_maxfps").

Interestingly enough, I do believe the minor drops I experienced while playing were actually the result of my CPU as the game seems to benefit from quad cores. The area during the benchmark where you first see all of the fire drops to ~52 fps no regardless of the settings (unless I go with Ultra High and then it drops to like 42). It didn't seem to budge no matter which video settings I tweaked. This is why the 30 fps lock is a nice feature as I can enjoy the game without any variation in framerate.

Munin

Don't get the complaints about the graphics/world being not "organic" or "sterile"...yes, there aren't exactly a billion animals hiding in the bushes, or any civilians on the roads, but this game, for me, is the best representation of a natural environment in video game history so far. It's just incredibly well-done and atmospheric, the swaying trees and bushes, the lighting, the sounds.

That's also why having to drive a billion kilometers to my next target isn't an issue for me. The sniping bullet sponges suck, though.

GQman2121

Banned
Is the voice actor for The Jackel the same guy who did Max Payne's voice? If it's not it sounds damn close.

That is The Jackel that gives you the gun in the beginning of the game right?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Munin said:
Don't get the complaints about the graphics/world being not "organic" or "sterile"...yes, there aren't exactly a billion animals hiding in the bushes, or any civilians on the roads, but this game, for me, is the best representation of a natural environment in video game history so far. It's just incredibly well-done and atmospheric, the swaying trees and bushes, the lighting, the sounds.

Far Cry 2 was designed by Sarah Palin. A thousand roads leading nowhere, with military checkpoints every 100 feet to prevent you from getting there.

EviLore said:
Far Cry 2 was designed by Sarah Palin. A thousand roads leading nowhere, with military checkpoints every 100 feet to prevent you from getting there.

Possibly the best post on GAF this month. :lol

FatalT

Banned
tahrikmili said:
Possibly the best post on GAF this month. :lol

If it was in the PoliGAF thread, sure. When it's about Far Cry 2, not really.

Now we've got politics, so what other shit are we going to randomly stir up in this thread?

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Porkepik said:
Any hint of how it looks compared to pc screenshots/frame rate stutter. Is it smooth enough ?
No frame rate stutters really, and I tried to put it to the test by basically setting everything around me on fire. Framerate didn't flinch.

I did actually have some slight framerate hiccups when moving to a new area, but that's all I can remember...it's very smooth. I have had audio cutting in/out sometimes, but it's not a big deal. Solid port, but I haven't played the PC version so I cant compare it to that.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
So I'm going to go against GAF tradition and talk about the fun I'm having with this game.

In the opening tutorial you are tasked with rescuing a dude being held captive by around 3 or 4 dudes. I parked my car a distance away and hoofed it through the jungle, swinging around to scope them out. Two sheds were visible so I figured the prisoner was in the bigger of the two. I snuck around undetected and entered the other shed.

Two windows gave me a clear view of the guards walking around so I figured I'd go all out and toss a grenade. Of course, this made them go batshit and run for cover, but I got lucky and it took one out that wasn't fast enough. The grenade blast sent boxes and tires flying through the air. The other guys proceeded to divide up and flank me, one of them filling the shed full of bullets while the other crept closer. I found it very cool that the bullets fired into the shed were not only stirring up all manner of dust and debris but were also causing chicken feathers to fly all through the air, due to the chicken cages in the room (note: not chickens were hurt during this altercation).

Just as I finished off the guy who was shooting at me with a well-placed headshot, the other dude creeping up tossed a grenade through the other window. Luckily it went all the way to the back of the shed, which saved my life, but only for a moment since it also set off the crate of ammo back there! Bullets started whizzing all over, one entering my leg causing me to have to pull it out with pliers immediately. With 1 bar of health left, I limped forward, only to have that same guy rush in through the backdoor and blast me in the face with a shotgun.

Good times.

Zzoram

Crysis definitely has WAY better shooting mechanics, and the inventory makes sense (2 big guns, 1 small gun, 1 rocket launcher), and the enemies react to gunfire way better.

Far Cry 2 does feel soul less. The voice acting is really sub par, and the cursor is really floaty.

As for bullet sponges in Crysis of Far Cry 2, that's only true if you shoot their chests. Head shots have always been 1 hit kill. In Crysis though, the less armored guys take fewer hits to the chest than the armored ones, so that at least makes some sense. I'm not sure about Far Cry 2 yet, but nobody seems to have real armor on.

I guess my problem is I finished Crysis Warhead before starting Far Cry 2. In comparison, Far Cry 2 just isn't that good. I have NO IDEA why PC Gamer thinks Far Cry 2 is better than Crysis Warhead, unless they review by checklist of new features.

That said, I'm still going to keep playing Far Cry 2 and hope it gets better/more fun. Maybe upgrades to the gun accuracy will stop the cursor from being so floaty.

mandiller

I just started playing and I'm having a great time with it. I've only played about an hour or two so far but it seems like a really facinating game. The atmosphere is great. This is turning into what I wanted Stalker to be. It's open, atmospheric and unlike stalker, this game has polish and a great engine.

On my 2.4ghz core 2 due, 2GB DDR2 and 8800GT I have all settings on either High or Very High except for shadows, which I set to medium (it gives a huge fps boost). The game runs silky smooth like that.

I took some pics of my setup. They were at 1680x1050 but I resized them obviously. I don't care what other people say. This game looks gorgeous. It may not be Crysis Warhead but it does damn fine!

fc1509.jpg

fc2962.jpg

fc3782.jpg

fc4452.jpg

fc5996.jpg

fc6803.jpg

fc7625.jpg

fc8491.jpg

fc9219.jpg

Tom Penny

Campster said:
1. Use your map to find a mission. Start driving towards it.
2. Get stopped 10 times on your way to get the mission due to Government Checkpoints or Random Encounters With Gun Wielding Maniacs
3. Get mission, find out target is several miles away.
4. Drive to mission, getting stopped 10 times on your way to deal with more checkpoints and ambushes.
5. Complete mission.
6. Repeat.

Pretty much. My biggest complaint is having to pull up the stupid map all the time. It would have been better with a little GTA4 style map in the corner. It's often difficult to find your mission....at least for me...especially when your moving on foot. I've had alot of good random fights though. Nothing like shooting a propane tank and watching a guy fly accross your screen :D

Tr4nce

GQman2121 said:
Is the voice actor for The Jackel the same guy who did Max Payne's voice? If it's not it sounds damn close.

That is The Jackel that gives you the gun in the beginning of the game right?

Funny that you mention it, because actually I thought that the voice actor for the Jackal was either the same guy who voiced Auron or Jecht from FFX.

bee

my copy came this morning, there's a lot to hate about the game but its kept me playing for 3 hours so its not all bad. playing on hardest difficulty (infamous) it was kinda hard at the start when you have shitty jamming guns but once you do a few side missions and unlock the dragonov sniper and rocket launcher your basically superman and the only way you're ever gonna die is when your looking at your map whilst driving and a car with gunner suddenly comes the other way

the graphics are so so, runs fantastic though. not sure why but i'm enjoying hunting for diamonds and i never search for shit like that in other games. the ai is fucking terrible and definitely reminds me of the original far cry as its constantly shooting you dead on through many bushes, sniping them cures that though :)

not enjoying that practically every mission you get is right at the opposite end of the map and you have to go through 5 checkpoints to get there and even the ones you've previously cleared the guards come back, which is pretty annoying

my main issue really is that i've been spoilt by crysis, a game which destroys this one in every possible way, still though im having fun for some reason

obligatory pc settings

e6600@3.6, 4gb, 8800gts 512, vista 64

10xbse1.jpg

* Average Framerate: 38.20
* Max. Framerate: 53.14 (Frame:276, 6.37s)
* Min. Framerate: 29.67 (Frame:1355, 36.38s)

KrawlMan

Zzoram said:
Crysis definitely has WAY better shooting mechanics, and the inventory makes sense (2 big guns, 1 small gun, 1 rocket launcher), and the enemies react to gunfire way better.

Far Cry 2 does feel soul less. The voice acting is really sub par, and the cursor is really floaty.

As for bullet sponges in Crysis of Far Cry 2, that's only true if you shoot their chests. Head shots have always been 1 hit kill. In Crysis though, the less armored guys take fewer hits to the chest than the armored ones, so that at least makes some sense. I'm not sure about Far Cry 2 yet, but nobody seems to have real armor on.

I guess my problem is I finished Crysis Warhead before starting Far Cry 2. In comparison, Far Cry 2 just isn't that good. I have NO IDEA why PC Gamer thinks Far Cry 2 is better than Crysis Warhead, unless they review by checklist of new features.

That said, I'm still going to keep playing Far Cry 2 and hope it gets better/more fun. Maybe upgrades to the gun accuracy will stop the cursor from being so floaty.

With all this talk of enemies being "bullet sponges"..the way I see it, your character is just as much of a bullet sponge as they are. Their goal was immersion, and having you be some super hero that could handle a constant barrage of bullets, and your enemies only being able to take one shot doesn't seem all that fair.

Their other approach could have been that both you and the enemies can only take 1 shot to the chest and your down...that would suck.

I still can't wait to play this game :)

JSnake

bee said:
my copy came this morning, there's a lot to hate about the game but its kept me playing for 3 hours so its not all bad. playing on hardest difficulty (infamous) it was kinda hard at the start when you have shitty jamming guns but once you do a few side missions and unlock the dragonov sniper and rocket launcher your basically superman and the only way you're ever gonna die is when your looking at your map whilst driving and a car with gunner suddenly comes the other way

the graphics are so so, runs fantastic though. not sure why but i'm enjoying hunting for diamonds and i never search for shit like that in other games. the ai is fucking terrible and definitely reminds me of the original far cry as its constantly shooting you dead on through many bushes, sniping them cures that though :)

not enjoying that practically every mission you get is right at the opposite end of the map and you have to go through 5 checkpoints to get there and even the ones you've previously cleared the guards come back, which is pretty annoying

my main issue really is that i've been spoilt by crysis, a game which destroys this one in every possible way, still though im having fun for some reason

obligatory pc settings

e6600@3.6, 4gb, 8800gts 512, vista 64

10xbse1.jpg

* Average Framerate: 38.20
* Max. Framerate: 53.14 (Frame:276, 6.37s)
* Min. Framerate: 29.67 (Frame:1355, 36.38s)

I run the same settings except with DX10 on and at 720p res. My CPU and GPU is also better than yours but I get around the same FPS.

???

Chiming in a bit further with some more time with this:

• The tutorial is fine. It gets people used to how this FPS works, didn't bother me
  • The first 4 hours of the game get you used to what it is you're going to be doing for the rest of the 50 hours or so.
  • The game is immersive. I literally felt like when I was running down one of the roads lost (even with the map) that I was literally stuck in Africa with no one to talk to and just a gun to shoot people. Ubi gets kudos for that.
  • Buddy system I can see is going to be needed to complete the game 100%. Going Rambo won't yield good results.
  • Graphics wise, I like Crysis Warhead better than this. I think most people's gripe is the color palette and indeed it is different but just doesn't feel right.
  • Shooting wise, the Crysis series is more satitsfying than Far Cry 2.
  • If you got the console version--- well, yeah. PC really is the only way to go on this one.
  • 360 Pad does work.

Overall I get why the game has gotten high scores and in some degree I agree with them as this does push the immersion level of the FPS genre (good or bad) into new territory. There are however some glaring problems with the core gameplay mechanics which in the end will make this a forgettable game or one dubbed the "Africa FPS" since it is unique in that regards.

So while I see myself playing another 10 hours or so.... this isn't going to be a lasting game on my shortlist.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Could the first forty minutes of this game be any worse? One of the stupidest tutorials I've ever seen/endured.

woah, such a disappointment to me. Its an absolutely beautiful looking game but its just too repetitive and lacking in gameplay variety IMO (versus say merc 2 with so many different vehicles to use and enemies to fight)

as reviews pointed out, checkpoints are terrible and to me the final straw. I wouldnt mind if the long distances could be driven with skillfull and fast driving skills but EVERY DAMN CHECKPOINT respawns and if u drive through, a jeep with a machine gun will magically appear right behind you and blow u up if u dont response. Whey are their jeeps so much faster than mine, especially when I just whizzed through full speed and took them by surprise.

if this game was released prior to other sandbox games that I much prefer like Merc 2 or Saints Row 2 then I might have enjoyed it more. as it is, I think its a stunning technical achievement that for people that appreciated what it offers (and wants nothing more) could end up being one of their favorite games of all time. I WANT to like it, it beautiful and looks photo real at times. I think like GTA IV, reviews are overvaluing production values, and undervaluing fun/variety/lack-of-bullshit-time-sinks

This game makes me realize I need to stop following every single game I want until there is nothing more to know about it, before its released, plus it gave me expectations. Basically im saying that if I went into this game without expectations I might be enjoying it a looot more than iam. Seems like a solid 8.5ish game, which is good, but I was expecting a PC Gamer review type game. :/

Does anyone at least have pictures of the fold out map you get with the Gamestop Pre-Order of any version of the game?

cleveridea said:
you guys picking up from gamestop, what was their preorder bonus actually? Limited edition case? Card with codes to enter for free missions? And is the map actually useful ie large and provides lots of detail?
Anyone know anything about the supposed map? Is it inside the case? How big is it? Is it actually worth anything at all?

Is the extra missions code on the sticker on the cardboard sleeve as others have said? Does the code posted earlier in this thread (THaCupR4) work for every copy? (In other words, is it on every disc and just needs a silly offline code to unlock?)

Circuit City says they offer a downloadable (doesn't say from where, does anyone know?) version of Far Cry 1 with the purchase of FC2 and that sounds like a better deal if the map is crap and the extra missions are unlockable with any copy.

I personally love the game. I didn't expect to pick this up but man am I having ALOT of fun with it. For some reason the driving around really doesn't bother me. Not sure if its the extreme open-endness to the game or simply the setting but for some reason i works for me and feels very immersive.

SupahBlah said:
Enjoying it a lot, but I understand that probably won't go down well in this thread.

Just saying if you're running an ATi card especially in crossfire definitely get the latest hotfix drivers.

http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&questionID=38664

Actually everyone is either hot or cold on the game right now. I don't think there has been enough people exposed to it really have a "Hate and bait" "Love w/ Salt" type of reactions.

Metal Gear?! said:
Does anyone at least have pictures of the fold out map you get with the Gamestop Pre-Order of any version of the game?

Anyone know anything about the supposed map? Is it inside the case? How big is it? Is it actually worth anything at all?

Is the extra missions code on the sticker on the cardboard sleeve as others have said? Does the code posted earlier in this thread (THaCupR4) work for every copy? (In other words, is it on every disc and just needs a silly offline code to unlock?)

Circuit City says they offer a downloadable (doesn't say from where, does anyone know?) version of Far Cry 1 with the purchase of FC2 and that sounds like a better deal if the map is crap and the extra missions are unlockable with any copy.

yeah the free guide deal is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the map with the preorder edition and it includes the maps anyway. and if u need a preorder code I can give u mine by PM, I wont play this game again

the map comes inside the case. ie you have to break the seal of the game box. its like a small cheap poster, small and made of regular cheap paper

Metal Gear?! said:

cleveridea said:
yeah the free guide deal is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the map with the preorder edition and it includes the maps anyway. and if u need a preorder code I can give u mine by PM, I wont play this game again

the map comes inside the case. ie you have to break the seal of the game box. its like a small cheap poster, small and made of regular cheap paper
Thank you very much for answering my question about the Gamestop Pre-Order Bonus Map!

Which store has a free guide deal?

Someone else already posted the unlock code THaCupR4 earlier in this thread, but thanks for the offer.

Top Bottom