• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 2 |OT| of Money, Diamonds, and Military Checkpoints

Ledsen

DEAD RABBIT said:
Big rant incoming:

Wow. I basically disagree with everything you just said. The game immerses me completely in its world, and whenever I want to stop playing I get this "I'll just play until the next safehouse..."-thing over and over again so I just keep on playing :lol
The controls became really good once I lowered the sensitivity, I never think about them or blame them when I die, basically they're invisible just like how it should be. So no problems there (and I'm very picky with FPS controls). The driving is awesome, I love how heavy the vehicles feel and how they bump and hop over the uneven terrain. I also couldn't care less about the machete thing. The only complaint I can agree with is that enemies can take way to many bullets before dying. The graphics constantly blow my away, soooo beautiful.

Anyway, love the game, it lives up to all my (very high) expectations. They did everything right in my book!

AgentOtaku said:
Not this shit again....

Right, I know...For me personally it's a minimal issue, but I don't see why it can't be that way. I don't care to discuss it further or argue it I was just pointing out. So don't think I'm revving up for a shit storm about widescreen.

Vesper73

I don't post very often, but wanted to pop in and give my impressions of the game so far.

I was really on the fence about whether to get the PC or 360 version. I broke down I purchased the PC version off of Steam this morning. I am so glad that I did! One of the coolest things for me, is that you can plug in a wired 360 controller and you are good to go, (setup like Call of Duty by default!).

I really love the feeling of being IN the world. Yes, some of the travel is slow, but I love this kind of game. I am actually digging it more than I am Fable 2 ATM. Now before nyone goes berzerk over that statement, let me explain. For some reason, these days I am starting to feel annoyed by games with zones. I can't seem to get over the fact, that in a zoned game, I know I cannot travel outside the boundaries, so it really seems to 'take me out' of the experience. I may be alone in this, but it is just how I feel. Farcry 2 really makes you feel as if you are in a real place, as apposed to just being cattled around a zone.

Anyway, I hope all PC games going forward have support for Keyboard/Mouse AND the 360 controller!

As for performance, I have a dual core AMD and a Nvidia 8800GTX. I have the game set on Optimal, with no AA and it runs pretty good at 1920x1080. This game may actually convince me to run out and buy a Radeon 4870! Will I get a pretty significant boost with that purchase?

Anyway, back to the game! Enjoy folks!

Zeliard

Zzoram said:
Change drivers. Most people find this game to be extremely well optimized.

It is ridiculously well-optimized. I'm on a Q6600 @ 2.4, 2gb RAM, 8800 GTX @ 621/1053 and I run it on ultra high with nothing turned down, 1680x1050 and 2xAA and I get 30+ FPS.

It's also not as bad as people make it out to be. It's a little graphically disappointing, and the gunplay isn't quite up to par, but I have no other real complaints so far.

I think it's basically a better, more polished version of STALKER. I don't really get all the hate. If you like STALKER at all you'll probably love Far Cry 2. They're very similar in many ways. Both also start off slow and get much better after the first couple of hours.

Zzoram said:
I guess I'm spoiled by the good games I recently played where I enjoyed them from beginning to end.

I intend to keep playing Far Cry 2 though, and I do believe that I'll enjoy it more further in, but even in the tutorial the need to drive so much is killing it. I hate driving so much in FPS games, and this one is more driving than shooting.

It's a 50k open world. How did you expect to get around? Fast travel? Of course there's going to be a lot of driving.

It sounds like some of you were looking for a more linear experience. The whole point of Far Cry 2 is survival in the African wilderness.

aeolist

Banned
KrawlMan said:
The negativity in this thread is indeed crippling.

Remember that reviewers are gamers too, and many of them felt that the game was excellent. Not only that but there have been plenty of GAFers who stopped in to say they were really enjoying it (read back quite a few pages before the rants started coming in).

Decide for yourself by renting it or something before you shun it.
My problem is that even the people who say they enjoy it are acknowledging the existence of problems that would completely destroy my enjoyment of any FPS.

I think I have to skip this one. Money's too tight to take chances right now, and I already bought Left 4 Dead.

I'm loving the shit out of this game. I guess I just enjoy being put into a world and fucking around. I've played like 6 hours and have only done about 10% of the game.

Hootie

Damn GAF is already giving this game a bad rap. I just played it about 30 minutes last night and I liked what I played. I've come to find out that GAF overreacts either extremely positively or negatively towards a game. There's simply no middle ground here I guess :lol I love the feeling that its just you and the African wild, with faulty guns, no real support, and dozens of angry dudes trying to kill you. Though I haven't found a checkpoint yet the idea that they're a fight to the death each time actually sounds intriguing to me.

Can't wait to log a few hours in today and then screw around with the map editor :D

Also, if anyone wants the 360 Gamestop preorder misson code still I have it: Ne6w4FRU I think you go to the "Promotion Content" section to input it.

KrawlMan

aeolist said:
My problem is that even the people who say they enjoy it are acknowledging the existence of problems that would completely destroy my enjoyment of any FPS.

I think I have to skip this one. Money's too tight to take chances right now, and I already bought Left 4 Dead.

Well, if money is the reason you're not getting it, that's understandable. At least you're gettin Left 4 Dead :D

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I guess my problem is I finished Crysis Warhead before starting Far Cry 2. In comparison, Far Cry 2 just isn't that good. I have NO IDEA why PC Gamer thinks Far Cry 2 is better than Crysis Warhead, unless they review by checklist of new features.
Thus far, I also preferred Warhead, but I honestly don't believe the two can be compared. Crysis was already a lot more linear than FC2 and Warhead is like Call of Duty in comparison. It's a tightly scripted game that focuses on a linear story line.

That said, I've realized that I prefer games that offer freedom with constraints (Crysis, Metal Gear Solid, Deus Ex, etc.). Games that allow you a great number of options for completing each scenario but remain tightly designed throughout. I'm becoming tired of games that just unleash you on an open world with little purpose.

dark10x said:
Thus far, I also preferred Warhead, but I honestly don't believe the two can be compared. Crysis was already a lot more linear than FC2 and Warhead is like Call of Duty in comparison. It's a tightly scripted game that focuses on a linear story line.

That said, I've realized that I prefer games that offer freedom with constraints (Crysis, Metal Gear Solid, Deus Ex, etc.). Games that allow you a great number of options for completing each scenario but remain tightly designed throughout. I'm becoming tired of games that just unleash you on an open world with little purpose.

its basically because the balance is not right in most games...

The best open world non-linear game I have played was Outcast on the PC...THAT is how to do it right...

...we miss you (sniff)

Zeliard

dark10x said:

They're my favorite sort, and we don't see them all that often, though I disagree that there's "little purpose" in FC2. You do have specific objectives, and it lets you complete them as you see fit, coming into it from essentially any direction.

The open world fits perfectly with the atmosphere and storyline of FC2. You're a mercenary in Africa, and left to your own devices, so you should also be able to go wherever, whenever. You basically plot and plan your own way through. The game fixes my biggest disappointment with STALKER, which is that it wasn't really very open and was basically divided up into limited sections. Crysis was like that, too, but managed to make it a lot more subtle than STALKER.

I guess that's why I'm not as disappointed. Graphically, though, it's not what I was expecting. Something about it just seems very bland. Can still look quite good at certain times of the day, though.

I also don't get people saying the enemies are hard to kill. One shotgun blast takes them down instantly, as do headshots. You can also be stealthy and stick a knife in their back. It's great when you do that, and they fall to the ground and start trying to point their gun up at you, and then you forcefully thrust the knife into their stomach/chest to finish them off.

I like everything about the malaria/gun jamming/bullet prying/and other first-person animations. Adds a lot of tension to each fight and gives you more attachment to the character.

dark10x

Anyone have any idea if it is possible to adjust the sensitivity of the 360 pad in the PC version? The pad works fine overall, but it's just too sensitive for my liking and there appears to be no options to adjust ANY settings on the pad.

nelsonroyale said:
its basically because the balance is not right in most games...

The best open world non-linear game I have played was Outcast on the PC...THAT is how to do it right...

...we miss you (sniff)
Outcast WAS an awesome game, I agree, but it's not a perfect model either and could be improved upon. It's such a shame the sequel was cancelled. :(

Anybody know a fix for the stutter issue in Vista? Im using the 180.42 drivers btw, if that matters.
I wasn't aware that there was a stutter issue. I'm using Vista X64 and have encountered no such thing with the 180.42 drivers. Runs great.

eXistor

Wow, I didn't expect to enter a hate-thread at all. I played the game (pc version) for about an hour today and I came here to post how awesome it was. Granted, one hour isn't enough to have an opinion on the game, but it sure made a good impression on me.

I bought the game expecting a solid, if unspectacular shooter (to play in between epic rpg's). I never really read up on the game and the reviews got me excited (just the scores, didn't read a review).

What I got is something that's exactly up my alley. I love the open world and that I can go anywhere I want. I love the lack of interface and I love hunting for diamonds. In all honesty, if a game gives me a good-looking open world to explore I'm basically sold. From what I've played it's as much an exploration game as it is an fps. I'm willing to forgive a lot of things if a gme gives me these elements. That's why I love STALKER and even liked Clear Sky with its over-abundance of problems.

The only thing I don't like so far is that the world seems a bit empty. It's missing something. I would've loved to see crocodiles and other wildlife all over the place. I wouldn't even mind that you can't interact with them, it just seems dumb not to have wildlife in a game set in Africa. If you shot at them they could just run away or something....anything!

I'm honestly not even interested in the shooter-part of the game based on what I've played, I just want to drive around finding diamonds and shit. The few enemies I did kill went down easily and I can't say it felt particularly satisfying, but it wasn't bad, just adequate.

To me the graphics are pretty spectacular. It runs very smooth with most settings on Ultra High (DX10 really helps in this case, I get 50-55 fps whereas DX9 gives me 30-35 with the same settings.

Anyway, I'm off to play more (though I might play Dead Space as well...too many games), but my first impression is very good indeed.

/edit: I saw a stutter mentioned a few posts above mine. I have that issue as well, it's very slight though, I might try DX9 again, I can't remember seeing the stutter in DX9.

Vesper73

Must be my CPU, but switching from 'high' to 'very high' isn't changing the FPS very much, (-2fps average). 8800GTX, older AMD64x2 cpu.

Maybe time to upgrade (

Vesper73

dark10x said:
Anyone have any idea if it is possible to adjust the sensitivity of the 360 pad in the PC version? The pad works fine overall, but it's just too sensitive for my liking and there appears to be no options to adjust ANY settings on the pad.

Outcast WAS an awesome game, I agree, but it's not a perfect model either and could be improved upon. It's such a shame the sequel was cancelled. :(

I wasn't aware that there was a stutter issue. I'm using Vista X64 and have encountered no such thing with the 180.42 drivers. Runs great.

Yes, adjusting the 'mouse' sensitivity changes the 360 Controller sensitivity as well. Already tested. Enjoy!

eXistor said:
Wow, I didn't expect to enter a hate-thread at all. I played the game (pc version) for about an hour today and I came here to post how awesome it was. Granted, one hour isn't enough to have an opinion on the game, but it sure made a good impression on me.

I bought the game expecting a solid, if unspectacular shooter (to play in between epic rpg's). I never really read up on the game and the reviews got me excited (just the scores, didn't read a review).

What I got is something that's exactly up my alley. I love the open world and that I can go anywhere I want. I love the lack of interface and I love hunting for diamonds. In all honesty, if a game gives me a good-looking open world to explore I'm basically sold. From what I've played it's as much an exploration game as it is an fps. I'm willing to forgive a lot of things if a gme gives me these elements. That's why I love STALKER and even liked Clear Sky with its over-abundance of problems.

The only thing I don't like so far is that the world seems a bit empty. It's missing something. I would've loved to see crocodiles and other wildlife all over the place. I wouldn't even mind that you can't interact with them, it just seems dumb not to have wildlife in a game set in Africa. If you shot at them they could just run away or something....anything!

I'm honestly not even interested in the shooter-part of the game based on what I've played, I just want to drive around finding diamonds and shit. The few enemies I did kill went down easily and I can't say it felt particularly satisfying, but it wasn't bad, just adequate.

To me the graphics are pretty spectacular. It runs very smooth with most settings on Ultra High (DX10 really helps in this case, I get 50-55 fps whereas DX9 gives me 30-35 with the same settings.

Anyway, I'm off to play more (though I might play Dead Space as well...too many games), but my first impression is very good indeed.

/edit: I saw a stutter mentioned a few posts above mine. I have that issue as well, it's very slight though, I might try DX9 again, I can't remember seeing the stutter in DX9.

Same here! What card are you using, drivers, etc.?

KrawlMan

cameltoe said:
Thinking of picking up a HD4870 on the way home to replace my 8800gt. Smart move?

I would say yeah, good move. I love my 4850. I would have purchased a 4870 but I didn't quite feel like the jump in performance was worth the extra ~$90. Either way, they are both are great cards (although they do run a bit hot at default settings).

Angst

I'm enjoying this as well. I can't say that I agree with whoever said that enemies need 15 shots or more to go down. In my experience they die from around 5-7 (well-aimed) shots.

I've got about 5 hours in yesterday and this game is fucking awesome. I'm playing 360 version and I think it looks great.

The immersion and real sense of danger with every encounter as well as the scale of the world are awesome.

I take this kind of like Assassin's Creed last year, yes there were a few issues with repitition and other things, but overall I was just sucked in by the environment and playability and immersion, and really, really enjoyed that game too. It has paralells with the driving to distant locations and horseback riding as well.

Far Cry 2 is a much much better game than Assassin's Creed, I'm just saying I'm seeing similarities in the complains people are having now with what they had a year ago with that game.

I can't stop looking at the ejection slot and hammer or whatever on the guns being on the wrong side. It really bothers me on the bolt action rifle. I dunno why.

Oh and people taking 5-7 shots to go down isn't that weird. Police in real life are trained to shoot as many times as it takes if you're aiming for lethal force. Unless you're shot in the head or with a larger caliber shot to the heart, it's more realistic to take a few shots to kill, which does fit in with the rest of the game. (weapons jamming, vehicles breaking)

My biggest complaint is traveling through the world. If you don't have a car, it takes forever. And when you do have a car you still can't take the main roads because if you don't drive through a outpost fast enough. The AI will chase you forever.

Something I have found awesome though is the fact that rpg's don't always explode on impact. I fired a rocket which wedged in the ground and then sizzled for about 5 seconds before exploding. Nice.

dark10x

Thinking of picking up a HD4870 on the way home to replace my 8800gt. Smart move?
Hmm, tough to say.

I was able to upgrade to a GTX260 Core 216 for free and, honestly, I don't feel it would have been worthwhile had I paid for it myself. The GTX260 is pretty much on par with the 4870 (they basically trade blows in benchmarks). It's certainly faster than the 8800GT, but I don't feel as if it really offers a truly significant boost. Most of the games ran at 60 fps on my 8800GT and still do on the GTX (though I can use more anti-aliasing). Games like Crysis now run smoother, but it was already pretty solid on the 8800GT (I can use DX10 mode, though). Far Cry 2 seems to rely more on CPU power than GPU. I doubt you'd see a massive improvement by switching to a 4870. I mean, it would certainly be faster, but it wouldn't only be a minor step up (unless you demand high resolutions with gobs of AA).

That's just my opinion, though. I'm happy with the new card (it was free, afterall), but again, I would be much less so had I paid for it myself.

My biggest complaint is traveling through the world. If you don't have a car, it takes forever. And when you do have a car you still can't take the main roads because if you don't drive through a outpost fast enough. The AI will chase you forever.
I simply wish the vehicle handling had been improved. If the vehicles were enjoyable to drive I think travelling around would be a lot of fun.

Shake Appeal said:
Negativity in this thread is crippling. I've been debating whether to get this, Fable II or Dead Space tomorrow morning. I might end up getting none of them. Only Left 4 Dead can save gaming now.

whats wrong with dead space? great game and for me way way better than far cry 2.

fable II looks awesome too (I still have to start, have game)

sammy

damn, i wasn't expecting how much fun i would have with this game. I couldn't stop playing last night, and all i want is to get back home to start exploring it again.

it doesn't really sink in exactly how awesome an open-world fps experience can be until you start to wonder off on your own. the exploration is all there, and so are the shoot-outs. i can only hope the idea influences other games, because an open sandbox hike through Vietnam could be crazy fun :]

perhaps i'm just a sucker for open game environments that aren't the same old cities. either way, the game has sold me and i want to complete it thoroughly.

Zeliard

Rated-Rsuperstar said:

Go by boat, then. The river streams are implemented in such a way that they will quickly lead you anywhere on the map.

Man... I also loved the fact that at one point... I had a guy rushing at me. I had my flare gun which I shot at him, flare bouncing off him not doing much damage. Although it started a fire on the brush below his feet and engulfed him in flames. LMAO! :lol

cameltoe

dark10x said:
Hmm, tough to say.

I was able to upgrade to a GTX260 Core 216 for free and, honestly, I don't feel it would have been worthwhile had I paid for it myself. The GTX260 is pretty much on par with the 4870 (they basically trade blows in benchmarks). It's certainly faster than the 8800GT, but I don't feel as if it really offers a truly significant boost. Most of the games ran at 60 fps on my 8800GT and still do on the GTX (though I can use more anti-aliasing). Games like Crysis now run smoother, but it was already pretty solid on the 8800GT (I can use DX10 mode, though). Far Cry 2 seems to rely more on CPU power than GPU. I doubt you'd see a massive improvement by switching to a 4870. I mean, it would certainly be faster, but it wouldn't only be a minor step up (unless you demand high resolutions with gobs of AA).

That's just my opinion, though. I'm happy with the new card (it was free, afterall), but again, I would be much less so had I paid for it myself.

I simply wish the vehicle handling had been improved. If the vehicles were enjoyable to drive I think travelling around would be a lot of fun.

The vehicles all handle differently. Get the buggy, handles great and its fucking fast!

well, I need to play at 1920x1080...I have a q6600 so I have a decent processor. Crysis/Warhead runs like shit on my rig...I dont like sub 30fps ever! I refuse to turn down the visuals, thats the only thing Crysis has going for it..

COD4 at 1920x1080 all maxed no aa runs in the 100's but does drop to the lower 60's...if I enable 2xaa I drop below 60 and it bothers me.

I want to run FC2 very/ultra high near 60 most of the time. I can get close by turning a few things down, but Im hoping a 4870 will allow me to turn those things back up.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Ok so this runs like ass on my laptop. Anyone have any ideas to improve it?

T8300 Dual Core 2.4 ghz
4 Gigs of RAM
NVidia Geforce 8600M
Vista 32bit

I have it on DX9 with Optimal setting which puts everything on Medium, no AA, no VSync. Screen res. is 1440x900. Should I get a new driver or something? I didn't expect it to run that great but not this bad. I get like mid 20s FPS and lower with a bunch of shit happening.

Mister D

I bought this game but I haven't opened it yet. Is there an easy difficulty level (yes I'm a pussy, yes I don't care). I want to get through this game before Fallout 3 comes out and I still have Pure, Fable 2, Saint's Row 2, and Wipeout HD to get through. With all the negative impressions and the fact that the multiplayer community might not overtake COD4 (got PS3 version) I might just return it and put the money towards Fallout 3 and save $60. If there is an easy mode then I might just play through it that way for the experience of shooting shit up in Africa and mess around with the multiplayer when I get bored of COD4 from time to time.

FatalT

Banned
This game can be truly disturbing. If one of your buddies get injured, you can either choose to save them if you have a syrette, abandon them to die, or finish them off so they don't have to suffer.

In a firefight I just had, my buddy was wounded. Here's what happened.

wounded.jpg

pistol.jpg

thekill.jpg

My character looked away from him and pulled the trigger shortly after he said "Oh god, mom, I'm sorry."

I didn't have the heart to go through with it for real so I reloaded my saved game and found a syrette for him. You'll live buddy! :D

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Wow, that's pretty hardcore.

Just fired up the benchmark tool. Only seemed to get 30 fps on a 4850. Didn't even use AA. :( I thought people said they could get 60fps on 1080p with a 4850?

_Angelus_

Banned
Loved the original Farcry as I played it for hours on my XBox and XBox 360. Game looks good but yeah the art direction looks sorta suspect this time around,and believe me I am not one of those people who harp on art. I got an email telling me my new gameFly account just shipped farCry II this morning,woohooo. Too many games to buy so Farcry will be a rental till I buy it early next year and dig into that Map editor more.

Question and I know this is off topic but what the hell. Is GameFly like Netflix in that I got the game earlier than others because I am a brand new/just signed up GameFly customer? I know Netflix bumps new pople to the top of their list and they get al the latest flicks first. I was amazed to see that they shipped me the game today,fuckers wouldn't ship me Golden Axe Beast Rider though. :( Which is a good fun game btw,but thats for another thread.

Ok,getting back to FarCry II - how are the controls on the 360 version,I know the reviews hated the loose control in the original game but I never saw it myself. Is the frame rate on in the 360 version? I saw some YouTube video with some heavy action and the frame rate was around 15-20 frames a second there,wish it were better but the game looked beautiful,and to me I want all the effects on because the graphics whore in me can deal with occasional shit frame rates more than I can a lousy looking game.

Mister D said:
I bought this game but I haven't opened it yet. Is there an easy difficulty level (yes I'm a pussy, yes I don't care). I want to get through this game before Fallout 3 comes out and I still have Pure, Fable 2, Saint's Row 2, and Wipeout HD to get through. With all the negative impressions and the fact that the multiplayer community might not overtake COD4 (got PS3 version) I might just return it and put the money towards Fallout 3 and save $60. If there is an easy mode then I might just play through it that way for the experience of shooting shit up in Africa and mess around with the multiplayer when I get bored of COD4 from time to time.

Yes easy mode indeed! Its a fun game! :D

Angelus said:
Ok,getting back to FarCry II - how are the controls on the 360 version,I know the reviews hated the loose control in the original game but I never saw it myself. Is the frame rate on in the 360 version? I saw some YouTube video with some heavy action and the frame rate was around 15-20 frames a second there,wish it were better but the game looked beautiful,and to me I want all the effects on because the graphics whore in me can deal with occasional shit frame rates more than I can a lousy looking game.

Controls feel good.Framerate for me seemed fairly smooth for the most time. Not enough problems for me to notice it much. Now I'm not a frame rate whoe but I know when some bad framerate shit is going down and 3 hours in with some heavy gun fights. Its ran well aside from some minor dips.

TTG

Zeliard said:
I guess that's why I'm not as disappointed. Graphically, though, it's not what I was expecting. Something about it just seems very bland. Can still look quite good at certain times of the day, though.

I think it just shows how hard it is to do that sort of environment with the current gen of hardware(I have the xbox360 version). I'm thinking it's a lot harder to make a bare savanna look good vs. a destroyed city street that's saturated with detail.

Ledsen

Angelus said:

The controls are really good once you lower the sensitivity one or two notches. In the beginning it will feel slightly weird (really high horizontal sensitivity and really low vertical) but after a few hours I'm loving the controls and I can aim wherever, whenever I want. So don't worry about it, they're awesome.

Oh, and concerning the framerate, I'm getting a steady 30fps with no slowdown or tearing (unlike the PS3 version, or so I've heard). maybe it'll drop if I start a huge fire and blow shit up, but hasn't happened yet and I've played about 7 hours.

FatalT said:
I didn't have the heart to go through with it for real so I reloaded my saved game and found a syrette for him. You'll live buddy! :D

Did the exact same thing, with the exact same buddy. I won't leave you mate :(

Tr4nce

chespace said:
I am liking it more and more.

Don't find the enemies all that hard to kill.

Exactly. I don't know what the problem is of all the people saying that baddies take too much bullets, because honestly, that is just not true. Aim better, shoot better :p

Yeah, I love this game. Can't stop playing, and I can't get enough of the whole lighting system and the way the world looks during the whole day. Immersive shit.

_Angelus_

Banned
Thanks for the update on the game you two. Man I am trying to finish Golden Axe before this game arrives because its gonna be FarCry II non stop once its here. Umm one more question and I'll lay off. I have been in media blackout about the game(well except for the quick YouTube video I saw last night) as i don't wanna know shit about the game,I want it to be a good surprise. But umm is Steven Dorf narrating as the main character again? Deacon Frost wearing extreme sun block, lost in those jungles and kicking ass would be lovely once again. :b

Angelus said:
Thanks for the update on the game you two. Man I am trying to finish Golden Axe before this game arrives because its gonna be FarCry II non stop once its here. Umm one more question and I'll lay off. I have been in media blackout about the game(well except for the quick YouTube video I saw last night) as i don't wanna know shit about the game,I want it to be a good surprise. But umm is Steven Dorf narrating as the main character again? Deacon Frost wearing extreme sun block, lost in those jungles and kicking ass would be lovely once again. :b

Actually... as far as I know your character doesn't talk.

Top Bottom