• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I got so spooked. The gold Basaka card came out, my heart paused for a moment in my chest, and then it slowly wound upwards to reveal.....

ARTHURRRRRRRRRRR

drgiB2i.jpg

Nice Sakura and Kaleidoscope though. Finally got my first K-scope! Pretty good pull for CEs, but damn that spooking. So close to GOLDEN and yet so far. I'm not complaining about Lancelot though, he'll be useful for farming. I have so many Basaka mouths to feed now.

RSchmitz

Oh man, I got so spooked. The gold Basaka card came out, my heart paused for a moment in my chest, and then it slowly wound upwards to reveal.....

ARTHURRRRRRRRRRR

Nice Sakura and Kaleidoscope though. Finally got my first K-scope! Pretty good pull for CEs, but damn that spooking. So close to GOLDEN and yet so far. I'm not complaining about Lancelot though, he'll be useful for farming. I have so many Basaka mouths to feed now.

I'd love to have a kaleido+Lancelot of my own. It's pretty much the only support I've been using.

Articalys

Is the Taiga/Zecchan CE of any real use? I guess if you know you'll be in a battle with a foe who'll be able to spam dodge skills, but even then a Kaleidowaver combo is probably a better option, and outside of that...
At least it looks nice.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Is the Taiga/Zecchan CE of any real use? I guess if you know you'll be in a battle with a foe who'll be able to spam dodge skills, but even then a Kaleidowaver combo is probably a better option, and outside of that...
At least it looks nice.

Kaleido is actually very useless outside of farming imo.

Impressive whaling feats of the day:

The guy who really doesn't like Illya
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6xypqu/i_dont_think_he_likes_illya_that_much/

Actually that's not really amazing, you just need money for that. And probably not that much money.

This next one however, requires spending the equivalent money on buying probably a nice new car. And we're not talking about a Hyundai Accent or something here. This is probably Porsche-class spending. This guy is literally Moby Dick. No whale can ever exceed what this guy has done.

The guy who has every Servant in the game at max level with skills at 9+ most of them are NP5
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder...servants_up_to_date_fully_leveled_skilled_to/

I don't know what the over/under is on this guy's spending to accomplish this feat being less or more than the money I paid for my Model S. I do know that the time investment required to actually farm all the shit to do all the ascensions and skill level ups must have been this guy's entire life from the moment the game launched until today.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Impressive whaling feats of the day:

The guy who really doesn't like Illya
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6xypqu/i_dont_think_he_likes_illya_that_much/

Actually that's not really amazing, you just need money for that. And probably not that much money.

This next one however, requires spending the equivalent money on buying probably a nice new car. And we're not talking about a Hyundai Accent or something here. This is probably Porsche-class spending. This guy is literally Moby Dick. No whale can ever exceed what this guy has done.

The guy who has every Servant in the game at max level with skills at 9+ most of them are NP5
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder...servants_up_to_date_fully_leveled_skilled_to/

I don't know what the over/under is on this guy's spending to accomplish this feat being less or more than the money I paid for my Model S. I do know that the time investment required to actually farm all the shit to do all the ascensions and skill level ups must have been this guy's entire life from the moment the game launched until today.

You missed this from earlier in the week:

101 servants at max bond level 10:

https://imgur.com/a/eLesI

ZSZ7vbH.png

Quonny

It took him ~2 minutes 40 seconds to clear a quest with 3 AoE, one-shot NP servants. He says he does 100-150 quests a day, and he says they aren't the simple low cost ez quests.

That means he plays, at minimum with optimal AoE NP servants, ~5 hours a day. I can't even imagine how long he plays if he doesn't 3 turn the fights.

What the actual fuck.

kewlmyc

I can't comprehend any of this. Like how rich do you have to be and how much free time do you have to have to accomplish this? No wonder this game is so profitable in Japan.

I can't comprehend any of this. Like how rich do you have to be and how much free time do you have to have to accomplish this? No wonder this game is so profitable in Japan.

Well they go hand in hand. For someone to dedicate that much time to play every single day they also must be wealthy enough to not need to ever work.

I wasted 6 tickets today. Told myself I'd wouldn't exceed 2 tickets planned for Waver, but I went and pulled 4 more. :(

6 tickets and the only decent one was a 4* CE. =(

Gatcha good civilisation :)

I've made 30 quartz pull and got Sakata Kintoki, Imaginary Around CE and Haeven's Feel CE

Also I got another Mooncell Automaton which is weird since event has ended.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
First time posting in this thread.
I start playing this with no intent to purchase quartz, and so far, i got decent luck. no SSR servant, but at least i got Heracles and saber alter from pull. Anyway,Kintoki banner are truly good civilization

Also that crazy person who spent 4000 quartz in an attempt to upgrade Nightingale's NP.

Damn, that is insane. I got bored doing 10 run, this guy consistently doing 100-150 runs for 264 days non stop.

Baalzebup

I think I'm somewhere around 12-15 Kintoki kills in a row with no Monuments to show for it atm. This is getting fucking ridiculous.

T-Rex.

Banned
I think I'm somewhere around 12-15 Kintoki kills in a row with no Monuments to show for it atm. This is getting fucking ridiculous.
The others drop monuments fairly regularly, but not only does Kintoki rarely appear on mine, when he does it's always a statue. I'm at like 15+ monuments for the other classes (apart from Saber which is 10 I think) and 3 for Berserker lol.

6 tickets in hopes for waver, got a second jeanne instead. Not like this...

Edit: 3 more tickets and waver also came out. I can't believe this...

EDarkness

3 tix and 30 quarts. Nothing but a bunch of Cu and Robins

This is why I'm scared to pull. I have over 30 SQ now and I want to get a Saber, but I don't think the RNG Gods will bless me. Probably a bunch of cards I don't need are waiting for me....

This is why I'm scared to pull. I have over 30 SQ now and I want to get a Saber, but I don't think the RNG Gods will bless me. Probably a bunch of cards I don't need are waiting for me....

#YOLO

You won't be using this quartz for anything else really so in the end it needs to be spend on rolls (as stamina would be waste).

Only question is when will you do it to maximize chance of getting class you need. If you want Saber it's best to wait for one of those two:

09-08 0:00~09-08 23:59 UTC Sakata Kintoki + Artoria Pendragon
09-09 0:00~09-09 23:59 UTC Sakata Kintoki + Attila

Slashlen

Looks like I'm going to end the week with just under 200m. It actually wasn't that bad, the stable rewards meant lower salt levels than usual. My only salt this week was over getting spooked in the gatcha. I kind of expect that to even out with this coming week as 1/2 AP mat dailies just means twice the disappointment.

I really want to try again for Waver when he comes around again in a week but I also really should be saving for the Fox Waifu.

I don't know what to do.

Kenai

I really want to try again for Waver when he comes around again in a week but I also really should be saving for the Fox Waifu.

I don't know what to do.

Choose one and then be coy about it. "Oh I don't really want that POS fox, I want to NP5 my 3rd Medea".

Maybe get someone else to pull for you so the desire sensor doesn't activate (in that case be in the next room).

A.J.

Banned
Choose one and then be coy about it. "Oh I don't really want that POS fox, I want to NP5 my 3rd Medea".

Maybe get someone else to pull for you so the desire sensor doesn't activate (in that case be in the next room).

That was basically me. I used a few tickets to try to get Waver and I ended up NP5ing my Medea

gaiadyne

Woohoo Time to Roll with that free Summon Ticket... Silver Saber... what is this transforming to a Gold!(maybe Altria alter)... second Altera... not even mad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom