• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

gurudyne

Man are you guys going to be pissed when he debuts with Dr. Shelby and the first line out of his unmasked mouth is, "My name is Larry and I used to think I was a Mexican luchador..."

apparently Generico debuted in NXT as Generico
tumblr_mi6tc5PUZ01qe2ru0o1_500.jpg

Thats just a NXT house show. They can still change him until he makes it to RAW

Kaladin

If Generico wrestles at the show I go to, I will provide less grainy photographic evidence....and maybe video if my iPhone isn't full.

I wonder if they'll let Generico keep the BRAINBUSTAAAAAHHHH!!! It's probably a bit too much for WWE. His normal brainbuster is pretty awesome looking too, he could just use that as his finisher, plus he does have that weird double-pumphandle orange crush bomb he uses occasionally;

ibdq7aBm2OeIhH.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder if they'll let Generico keep the BRAINBUSTAAAAAHHHH!!! It's probably a bit too much for WWE. His normal brainbuster is pretty awesome looking too, he could just use that as his finisher, plus he does have that weird double-pumphandle orange crush bomb he uses occasionally;
I don't see why not. Miz uses the brainbuster now.

strobogo

Banned
I thought it was interesting that the BRAINNNNBUSTAHHHH was one of the DLC moves for WWE 13. At the very least it should stay in the game for next year even if Generico doesn't make it in. And if he doesn't maybe he'd be the default CAW template anyway. OLE!

McNei1y

ibdq7aBm2OeIhH.gif

That's a cool gif there

ibdq7aBm2OeIhH.gif

Id like to see him do that to Big Shoe

Kaladin

Same here - I knew of him from his brief stint in ROH in 2005, and a few DVDs of his home promotion IWS I picked up around then, but it wasn't until the King of Europe Cup in 2007 that I really took notice. Incidentally, here's his match with Evan Bourne from that tournament;

El Generico vs Matt Sydal - (04/28/07)

I started taking notice of him when Steenerico first started taking off. I always thought he was the brought spot of that team.

strobogo

Banned
I remember when the IWS dudes came to CZW. That tag match where Super Dragon was such an asshole to Generico made me a fan for life.

Kaladin

FYI, that Kane/Daniel Bryan hug it out segment was ripped off from a El Generico vs Bryan Danielson match that I can't find on youtube or dailymotion.

I watched Generico main event on two continents in an 8 day period.

I really hadn't see much of him until the last year and a half though.

KissVibes

Banned
Generico is a perfect vehicle for a Sin Cara rudo turn. He thinks Generico is disrespecting him and the lucha legacy so he starts attacking him during his matches.

Just Generico right, not El Generico

They probably dropped the El because people would think it was like L. Generico or some shit.

On the other hand, it would be hilarious if his name was like Larry Generico.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Roy Rogers McFreely, say something man! You stalk Bootaaay enough you should at least say hi :p

Johnz

Neo Member
I do think it's interesting that he stopped selling merch period whereas other wrestlers working on nxt sell products on their official sites...ala chris hero. It could just be that he does it all himself and he doesn't want to be distracted or something.

Top Bottom