• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Cagey

Banned
Look at all these bandwagoners and johnny-come-latelies hopping on the Generico train now. I've been here since day one.

1nWje.gif

I was there when that happened. #hipster

Kaladin

They probably dropped the El because people would think it was like L. Generico or some shit.

On the other hand, it would be hilarious if his name was like Larry Generico.

It's probably because he didn't want them to have El Generico, and they compromised and got Generico. Vince can copyright Generico and he can still keep his indie name.

As was I. Generic is a great high flyer, who I hope gets signed by the WWE soon.

He's a five tool talent, he has that "it" factor. Plus, he played nose tackle at Montreal State and graduated with a degree in Hotel Management, so he has a good head on his shoulders, too.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He's a five tool talent, he has that "it" factor. Plus, he played nose tackle at Montreal State and graduated with a degree in Hotel Management, so he has a good head on his shoulders, too.
He should debut with a Hotel Managing gimmick, where all he does is bother other wrestlers, and talk to them about how he can get them better deals on their hotel rooms.

Guys.

Guys.

This Yukes thing.

My heart is shattered...

Take-two just want the yearly sales, so continuing with Yukes makes sense for them. Anyone who thought they'd take the time to build a new game from the ground up or actually spend money on shit like a new engine was kidding themselves.

I rotate back and forth among various things, but I always to go back to Otunga.

Dude is a fucking cornball. I went to the WWE PPV in New Jeresy last June (Over the Limit I think?), and among 15,000 people, we ran into that guy taunting everyone again.

Yea dude was defiantly getting in people's faces tryin to get a reaction.

Ozone

This Yukes thing sucks. I was looking forward to finally getting back into wrestling games.

Guess that's not happening. :(

UberTag

WWE mantra =
All Cena, All Yuke's, All Status Quo, All Faces Act Like Dicks, All Jerry Lawler, All Forced Laughter During Comedy Segments, All APP APP TWITTER TWITTER, All The Time

Don't get excited yet. A lot of dudes show up to NXT doing what they were doing until the WWE system pumps out a generated name for them.

When Ambrose got there, he actually did a week or two as Jon Moxley and then the next week as his real name (Jonathan Good).

Don't get excited yet. A lot of dudes show up to NXT doing what they were doing until the WWE system pumps out a generated name for them.

When Ambrose got there, he actually did a week or two as Jon Moxley and then the next week as his real name (Jonathan Good).

What about past masked wrestlers? Did they have to get rid of the mask?

jred2k

In five years, the internet will contain no text. By that time everything that needs to be communicated can be said through wrestling .gifs.

Top Bottom