• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Kyoufu

Ah I get it now.

This announcement on Monday...

Vince will come out and say he bought TNA...

but then the Titantron shows Shane... AT TNA!

He'll announce the contract has his name on it.

Invasion part deux.

Pavaloo

ilAuELjZIAoMz.gif

Can someone explain how that suddenly makes a superplex hurt the guy giving it?

Lol indy wrestling.

unprepared for it could land on the wrong part of the back

I saw Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk live at The Bash, and Jeff Hardy was incredibly over. The little kid in front of me was wearing his arm bands, and an Undertaker hat.

No, he let his contract run out. He left on good terms and claimed to want time for himself.

This storyline was put in place to allow Hardy to leave WWE to heal his injuries, including a neck injury Hardy also had two herniated discs in his lower back and was suffering from Restless legs syndrome.

he took some time off and ended up in TNA, where he is now the top dog. plus not not mention his past drug problems

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I miss having Big Dave as my avatar. My posts feel neutered without him:

Wtf was that? How goofy. Why would you end it that way? It was cool to see Sid kick out of the leg drop though.
John Cena being elimated from the 09 chamber is shocking/amazing

Yes it is. I just watched that chamber match a few days ago and it just kinda blew my mind. I was also watching some old Cena stuff that I was thinking of and it wasn't necessarily shocking, but just weird to see because of the Cena we have now. Seeing him tap out to Kurt was weird. Seeing Cena as WWE champ and getting DQ'd by hitting Kurt Angle with the belt was strange.

Anth0ny

I randomly made this tier list at work today, tell me what you guys think:

Legends Tier:

Rock
Brock
Undertaker
HHH

Comments: Only show up a few dates a year, have (relatively) awesome matches, cut (relatively) awesome promos, and just get people excited about the product in general.

Top Tier:

CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro
Chris Jericho

Comments: These guys are the complete package. Awesome in ring and awesome on the mic.

High Tier:

Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns
Wade Barrett
Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow (the above wrestlers are on their way to top tier. well rounded performers, good mic work and good in ring, not great... yet. can't point out any flaws, they're just not quite at that top level right now)
Mark Henry
Big Show
Kane (three veteran monsters. understandably limited in ring abilities due to their size and age, but they still can cut a solid promo and are a presence in the ring)
Alberto Del Rio
John Cena
Sheamus
Ryback (the three super friends and Del Rio, who is on his way to the group it's seeming like. Del Rio is probably the best of the four in ring and on the mic. Cena is mediocre in ring... but I think he has an okay promo. It's just the, well, FUCKED UP subject matter that really gets on everyone's nerves. comedy cena is unbearable. we've seen the guy cut a pretty good serious promo... like once in a blue moon. Sheamus is Cena lite... the same shit but worse in every way. Ryback is still green in ring but his chant is over and it's fun to watch him absolutely beast on people. The one thing you can't take away from them is they're over as fuck for the little Jimmies, which makes them fun to cheer AGAINST as a smart fan. Cena is the best heel in the company!)

Wellness Policy Purgatory Tier:

Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio

Low Tier:

Tensai
Brodus Clay (have been royally fucked by god awful gimmicks. especially matt bloom. poor guy. from Giant Bernard to this garbage)
Sin Cara (injured too much. hasn't been very impressive during his run)
Kofi Kingston (vanilla as fuck)
Miz (change the channel heat)
Divas and everyone else

Conclusion: The roster is pretty solid, but the writing and ESPECIALLY the booking is just fucking AWFUL. They don't use 3 of the 5 guys in my top tier to anywhere NEAR their full potential.

I randomly made this tier list at work today, tell me what you guys think:

Rock Tier:

Rock

Cena Tier:

Cena

Punk Tier:

Punk

Everyone else:

Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro
Chris Jericho
Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns
Wade Barrett
Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow
Mark Henry
Big Show
Kane
Alberto Del Rio
Sheamus
Ryback
Rey Mysterio
Tensai
Brodus Clay
Sin Cara
Kofi Kingston
Miz
Divas

Went ahead and fixed that for you.

You're welcome.

Johnz

Neo Member
you guys see the dirtsheet going around that

cesaro's singles push is over, and that christian is cleared to wrassle.

So I just caught the last 10 minutes of ROH on Fox, and it was more interesting than anything I've seen from TNA or WWE in ages.

Guess I need to start watching more regularly.

Top Bottom