• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

somedevil

There are really only 3 options I see for Shield.

1. They win tonight, Cena gets his revenge after the match, then are destroyed at WM
2. They lose tonight and are destroyed forever
3. They win tonight, Cena gets his revenge, then are destroyed a week or two before WM

It's pretty obvious they still don't have a plan for them. I wouldn't be surprised to see them all taken off TV after WM and not start showing back up until Summerslam time as solo guys.

Wrestlegaf full of optimism as usual I see!

NOOOOOOO ARHHHHHHH NOOOOOO NARGHHHHHH NOOOOOO ARGGGGG
UGHHHH ARGHHHHHHHHHHH UAGHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA AH AHA HA

prediction time

ziggler does not cash in tonight

ziggler DOES NOT CASH IN AT WRESTLEMANIA

ziggler cashes in at the MITB only to immediately be cashed in upon by the new MITB winner

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
NXhUzXV.jpg

Nebula

I'm confused by the people who don't like that The Shield are facing 3 of the top guys in the company. It makes them look like a massive threat. They may lose, but it sets up for The Shield costing them all something down the road.

Sanjuro

I'm confused by the people who don't like that The Shield are facing 3 of the top guys in the company. It makes them look like a massive threat. They may lose, but it sets up for The Shield costing them all something down the road.

They should have made them feud against 3MB...which is what they will be doing in the weeks before they are all released.

gurudyne

It would be absolutely hilarious. I would love Ziggler's gimmick to only being able to obtain the WHC for a matter of minutes/hours at a time.

That's been done too many times already. Bryan's run had this joke finish, half the reason Show's a heel this past year was because of this gimmick and if you give it to Ziggler, you might as well rename him Acrobatic Jobber since those are the only two things he'll be bringing to the company at that point.

Sanjuro

That's been done too many times already. Bryan's run had this joke finish, half the reason Show's a heel this past year was because of this gimmick and if you give it to Ziggler, you might as well rename him Acrobatic Jobber since those are the only two things he'll be bringing to the company at that point.

That's never been done to that extent, ever. Maybe if you count the hardcore championship runs. Ziggler really is only a jobber anyway. His future as a mega heel isn't much different than the Miz at this stage in the game.

somedevil

I can say that Del Rio is good changing his style from heel to face. Wrestlers have problems with that like AJ Styles who wrestles the same heel or face.

Top Bottom