• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

I'm actually looking forward to EC tonight. Other than the foregone conclusion of Punk/Rock, I think there are a lot of wild-cards. One thing that would be ideal would be a SHIELD win though- there isn't a 3 man tag team that I dislike more than Cena/Ryback/Sheamus.

I'm going to Raw next week and I want it to be entertaining- the outcomes tonight better help that Raw be a fun one!

All I want out of this PPV is for Punk to kick out of the Elbow and at least get pinned with the Rock Bottom. That is all I want.

What I'll get: Punk tapping to the Crapshooter or some such shit.

I kind of want to go to one of CZW's Tournament of Death shows - deathmatch shit so stupid, no venue will take the legal risk of hosting it, so it's in some field in the middle of nowhere. Also, they used to do junkyard brawls that were hilariously awful;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_kJvkbndw4

Love Zandig at the end there.

wow i love how it just beacme road rash there. cant believe people like chris hero and claudio were ever in CZW.

Predictions.

Brodus Clay and Tensai vs. Team Rhodes Scholars- Rhodes Scolars.
The Rock (c) vs. CM Punk- Punk
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Big Show-Del Rio
Jack Swagger vs. Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane vs. Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton-Jericho
The Shield vs. Ryback, John Cena and Sheamus-Super Friends
Kaitlyn (c) vs. Tamina Snuka-Kaitlyn
Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. The Miz-Cesaro

UberTag

I have a feeling this PPV will be even worse than most
I decided to work tonight instead of staying home for the festivities.

And there's lot of good TV on tonight, too (Walking Dead, Amazing Race premiere, Bruins-Jets game, The Simpsons... well, okay that's more of a guilty pleasure but you guys should understand that).

I'll be getting my PPV fix from WrassleGAF tonight. Just like all WWE programming since the Royal Rumble.

smr00

Banned
I have a feeling this PPV will be even worse than most
If the shield match is as good as the last one that alone will be worth the watch IMO.

And the Punk/Rock will be solid like the first one, won't be a 5 star match or amazing by any means but it will be entertaining. That and the fact Punk is winning tonight :)

Chamber predictions

Brodus Clay and Tensai vs. Team Rhodes Scholars
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Big Show
The Shield vs. Ryback, John Cena and Sheamus
Kaitlyn (c) vs. Tamina Snuka
Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. The Miz
Jack Swagger vs. Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane vs. Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton
The Rock (c) vs. CM Punk

krae_man

The Fat dancing idiots vs. Team Rhodes Scholars
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Big Show
The Shield vs. Ryback, John Cena and Sheamus
Kaitlyn (c) vs. Tamina Snuka
Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. The Miz
Jack Swagger vs. Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane vs. Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton
The Rock (c) vs. CM Punk

If the shield match is as good as the last one that alone will be worth the watch IMO.

And the Punk/Rock will be solid like the first one, won't be a 5 star match or amazing by any means but it will be entertaining. That and the fact Punk is winning tonight :)

I'm very skeptical that The Shield will get the kind of offense they did in that TLC match tonight against the superfriends.

Tonight's the PPV? Lemme dress of and head to the...

8363136.JPG

Look at all the antiques we got here. DAT SELECTION!

IMG_0031_medium.jpeg

gurudyne

Chamber predictions

Brodus Clay and Tensai vs. Team Rhodes Scholars - Gotta get over sometime.
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Big Show - He's a giant. How could he not win?
The Shield vs. Ryback, John Cena and Sheamus - Teamwork > Team Jerk amirite?
Kaitlyn (c) vs. Tamina Snuka - Ref takes the title
Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. The Miz - Joke post or no, I can't side against Cesaro.
Jack Swagger vs. Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane vs. Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton - Feel like he's getting a push soon. Feel it in my bones.
The Rock (c) vs. CM Punk - Twice in a Lifetime is special enough, it doesn't need the title.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Funksai vs. Team Rhodes Scholars
Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show
S.H.I.E.L.D. vs. Cena and his shitty friends
Kaitlyn vs. Tamina Snuka
Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz
The Rock vs. CM Punk

I expect to hear a rambling 20 minute promo sometime during the PPV. Probably by Zeb and Swagger to build up Del Rio and Swagger's WM match.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I'd guess the EC will be the first match

Usually when it was 2 EC matches on the card, 1 started the show and the other ended the show.
Punk/Rock, WHC, and the King Of Trios match are above the EC as far as importance. What will give it away is if the youtube match starts at 7:30. Gives them 15 minutes or so to set the chamber up.

Johnny Gargano & Kayden

13-year-old Kayden Reinke has had a difficult life. At an age when most kids have little to worry about outside of homework and how to spend their allowance, Kayden has been diagnosed with a blood platelet disorder. As a result, Kayden must undergo chemotherapy treatments every 5-6 months to elevate his platelets, as well as receive IVIG infusions every 3 weeks due to his immune deficiency.

Through it all, Kayden has looked to professional wrestling for strength and inspiration, and one man in particular... Johnny Gargano. Kayden proudly calls Johnny his hero, stating that watching him perform week in and week out has been a constant source of strength & hope for the youngster, and a steadfast way to escape the problems he must endure on a regular basis.

Recently, Kayden showed his overwhelming appreciation for Johnny in one of the few ways he could... by giving Johnny one of his hospital bracelets as a gift. It was a singular moment in time that most likely meant more to Gargano than any victory or championship he could attain. It was only fitting that the first time he had the opportunity to, Johnny Gargano showed his overwhelming appreciation for Kayden.

Entropia

No One Remembers

krae_man

Uhh, Randy. We remember what happened the last time you main evented Wrestlemania. Then again that was probably all HHH's fault.

Top Bottom