• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

strobogo

Banned
The way John Cena delivers YOU WANT SOME, COME GET SOME! is terribad. You aren't a Drill Sargent you fucking goof.
RickSteiner_bio.png

trunbuns

Going hardcore and am going to stay up till 4 in the morning (uk) and watch the chamber.

I hate Brodus and who the fuck is this commentator? Is he from NXT or something?

UberTag

Oh God, there's a 49 day, 7 week buildup of Cena and Rock? Seven weeks?
If we're lucky Taker is too crippled to wrestler and Punk will still be involved to make it tolerable. If not, just put their program on ignore until Dwayne's back on the movie set and Cena's shining up his belt for his upcoming 450+ day title reign.

strobogo

Banned
There are really only 3 options I see for Shield.

1. They win tonight, Cena gets his revenge after the match, then are destroyed at WM
2. They lose tonight and are destroyed forever
3. They win tonight, Cena gets his revenge, then are destroyed a week or two before WM

It's pretty obvious they still don't have a plan for them. I wouldn't be surprised to see them all taken off TV after WM and not start showing back up until Summerslam time as solo guys.

WWE: Watch us because there's nothing better on

WWE PPVs: Get angry at poor quality matches, predictable outcomes, promise never to watch it again

....then a month later, we're all back doing it again ;p

Hope Jericho wins and does indeed set up a Jericho Vs Ziggler feud. Mind you, I just hope some of the matches are passable!

Sanjuro

I really hate the new(ish) WWE intro. The old one used to get you pumped to watch the program. This one simulates the full elevator experience.

Nebula

Hope Jericho wins and does indeed set up a Jericho Vs Ziggler feud. Mind you, I just hope some of the matches are passable!

Yes please. Love a Ziggler Jericho feud. AJ needs to go though. She is single handedly killing Ziggler for me and that's a problem. A big problem.

KissVibes

Banned
Saying "Justice meets the Law" almost implies that the law is corrupt and someone is finally here to bring the people actual justice.

gurudyne

Saying "Justice meets the Law" almost implies that the law is corrupt and someone is finally here to bring the people actual justice.

You're overthinking it. Because Cena's the good guy, regardless of what he says/does/believes/inflicts upon the world.

What's the over-under on JBL's BAC?

Top Bottom