• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Ithil

Well, that's entirely unsurprising, but Punk had Rock legit beat in the match. That's putting Punk over as best they can with a loss.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
health-081412-001-617x416.jpg

Kings Girlfriend on the phone

dream

I hope Punk whispered "thank you" during the pin. Dwayne deserves a handshake for letting Punk look so good tonight.

gurudyne

Ref's leg hurts too much to count for Punk, crawls out of ring.

Rock hits RB, ref stands up and crawls back into ring to count.

They didn't think that one through.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand the booking for this match with the stipulation.

And WTF are they doing with Punk going into Mania? Brock doesn't make sense, and I don't think Taker is coming back at this point.

TWICE IN A LIFETIME

MoosiferX

So yeah, I don't necessarily feel good about spending money on that PPV. The Shield match was a nice surprise, though!

Can't say I'll be paying for "Twice in a Lifetime".

Twice in a lifetime!

I hope they don't make us watch those insufferable promos that chronicle the lives of Rock and Cena again. It was those dumb videos for a solid two weeks about how Rock grew up and what not.

All things considered, still a great PPV. The Shield match is one of the best matches I've seen in a LONG time.

Dumb, stupid, ref-crazy ending, but Rock won so I'm happy.

Skipped the Shield match, but everything else was alright. Whatever out of 10 score for the PPV.

Ithil

It was at least made very clear in that match that Punk is capable of beating the Rock, in their hierarchy, he got a 10 count after the GTS. The only way to save the WM main event is to have Punk in it, too. There is no story beyond Cena going "I didn't give a shit about this all year after April 2nd, but now I'M SUDDENLY DEVASTATED AND NEED REDEMPTION!", which will last for about half a promo.

Twice in a lifetime!

I hope they don't make us watch those insufferable promos that chronicle the lives of Rock and Cena again. It was those dumb videos for a solid two weeks about how Rock grew up and what not.

All things considered, still a great PPV. The Shield match is one of the best matches I've seen in a LONG time.

Rock Convert vs Cena Rap! Go!

UberTag

had no idea there is a ppv happening. i just popped in to read what casual discussion is going on.
You don't even need to watch the PPVs to hang out in here.
I didn't watch any wrestling tonight and I'm having a blast.

Most of the folks in Gaming Discussion don't actually play games and just troll people about their favorite systems.
This is pretty much the same thing as that.

There is no story beyond Cena going "I didn't give a shit about this all year after April 2nd, but now I'M SUDDENLY DEVASTATED AND NEED REDEMPTION!", which will last for about half a promo.

"Nobody will remember second place for a second time, that's why I can't lose!....again"

Top Bottom