• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I've never seen somebody sell the arm breaker so hard.

selling is kind of what Ziggler does

Would have worked better had Ziggles gotten himself DQed instead of looking like a loser and tapping out just seconds prior.
you guys keep not paying attention every time I point out that the cross arm breaker is consistently booked as the most devastating submission in wwe

gurudyne

So the Rock continues his spree of engaging with everyone in the stadium besides the wrestlers until they confront him. This should be brought up in a promo in a way that doesn't come off completely neutered. "Look me in the eyes" "Be a man" "Turn and face me" all the quips write themselves.

But no, gotta suck up to the Universe.

Ithil

Ok, so Del Rio defeats the evil racist Swagger at WM in a great match, then I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD and Ziggler cashes in. We'll say he has a match already scheduled with Jericho as an example later, so Booker makes it for the WHC.

Ziggler defends it, and is the first guy to win TWO World title matches at WM. Might be cool.

MC Safety

Did you not see AJ run and get the briefcase after?

It was dumb because why the hell do you need the briefcase in the first place?

If you say you're cashing it in, you're cashing it in. It doesn't matter if Ricardo takes the briefcase or if the briefcase is on the ramp.

RyudBoy

Would have worked better had Ziggles gotten himself DQed instead of looking like a loser and tapping out just seconds prior.

Yeah, I hated the way Ziggler lost. I was referring to the aftermath that was fun.

Anyway, I'm expecting Ziggler to cash in at Mania. Nothing else makes any sense at this point.

Top Bottom