• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Entropia

No One Remembers
!

BDbzFwkCcAAlKem.jpg

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Honestly, the problem with the belt is the WWE logo itself. It's shitty and outdated.

Agreed. But I'm sure whatever they'd replace it with wouldn't be much better.

Honestly it looks like some midcard belt.

EDIT: Oh and CM Punk was right. I remember him mentioning about the new design and he said it really isn't much better than the spinner belt.

Entropia

No One Remembers
The WWE needs to drop the scratch logo. As it is, their logo reads like their company is "WW".

The belt doesn't really... personify wrestling or anything.

The new title isn't as bad, but it's still ugly. The scratch logo isn't classy looking enough to be that huge on the front plate. Yuck.

And the feud is boring as hell. I'm not looking forward to ANY match at WM right now.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
If the side logos are replaceable, then I like it.

Not amazing, but better than the Cena title.

The center piece isnt too bad. The bull side pieces are disgusting though. So plain and fucking ugly. Good thing is that it's a home made belt. Won't be around after Mania. I hope.

And fuckkkkk yesssss give me that triple threat!!!

Ithil

Punk inexplicably didn't get to debut the new belt, despite many, many times it would have made sense, but at least he got to beat Cena over the head with the spinner belt and throw it on the ground in disgust as its last ever appearance.

Thanks for reminding others that the name wasn't always on the title.

I know it wasn't, I just like nameplates.

Omega

Banned
I assume that's interchangeable. So depending on the Champ it gets personalized a bit. At least that makes sense.
Hopefully this is the case. Otherwise we should have just kept the Cenabelt since he's here every week.

Part of me hopes that segment symbolized the move away from Cena.

but i know that's not the case. there's a better chance they release a Chris Benoit DVD

The new title isn't as bad, but it's still ugly. The scratch logo isn't classy looking enough to be that huge on the front plate. Yuck.

This is how I feel.

Overall I enjoyed Raw tonight.....or maybe it's just because I enjoyed the Shield match and I got hype over the belt reveal. I am looking forward to Cena and Punk next week though.

UberTag

So it's got Rock logos and shit.

It ain't making it past WM. Spinner back first Raw after. Whatever.
Either that or we'll get Cena 5-knuckle shuffle logos in place of where the Brahma Bulls are currently.
Knowing John it'll be even worse than that and we'll get gold-embossed visages of his face doing some dumb ass Marine salute put on the belt.
Imagine seeing that monstrosity draped around him for his 450+ day title reign.

Top Bottom