• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Ithil

He'll be fine. He's a guy they're looking to push with a major story that's already getting them headlines, and has some misdemeanors now.

By comparison, Cameron was charged with full on drunk driving and tried to bribe the officers. She is an absolute nobody to them, just a dancer for Brodus, and all she got was a slap on the wrist.

from a company that has rehired Jeff Hardy and brought back RVD a couple times, I don't think this will have that big of an impact

Cameron is still on TV and she tried to BRIBE A POLICE OFFICER AFTER A DUI

Swags will be fine

Cameron was off TV for a bit and it's not exactly like she's someone being pushed like Swagger is. I don't think they can just look the other way on this. I'm calling it, Swagger is losing that title shot on Monday

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
SWAGGER YOU IDIOT! THIS WAS AN UNPRECEDENTED PUSH AND YOU DID THIS?!

somedevil

What an idiot. He was getting pushed and it was getting mainstream attention and he decided to get high.

I wonder what they will do now. They could do what they did with R-truth after he tested positive before his huge angle with Rock. So they could do the angle through wrestlemania and then bury him.

Cameron was off TV for a bit and it's not exactly like she's someone being pushed like Swagger is. I'm calling it, Swagger is losing that title shot on Monday
Maybe Zeb and Swagger try to talk shit to Henry, so he enters them into the Hall of Pain and he gets Swagger's shot.

A man can dream, can't he?

Wrestling may be fake, but is what he said fake? I watched and didn’t see the racism. What he said is true. I don’t get all these faux conservatives that fall all over themselves to try to out-liberlal the liberals on race issues.
From those comments on The Blaze article.

LOL.

I hope Zeb & Jack hit all the Tea Party planks and not just immigration.

gurudyne

Give me a reason why I should care about anyone else on the roster besides the guys I named. I'm being sincere here. Give me a reason, but leave the "potential" and "indy darling" excuses at home.

I don't understand your metric. I mean "interesting" is subjective and yeah, it's hard to argue against simple preference, but since when have wins and losses meant anything? Ziggler's the only one I can see this applying to, and yeah, it sucks that he's become the poster boy for burying talent, but the rest of the roster has some gems sprinkled in. Cesaro in particular--if you can't enjoy the man's work because he isn't being pushed to the moon, I have to ask why not? He the closest throwback to the Attitude Era the current era has in terms of look and the brutality of his moves. And he's great in that role. All he needs is a stronger gimmick, some stronger mic skills, and he'd be a godsend.

What an idiot.

Ho-o-o-oly crap, what an imbecile. I can't even fathom the lack of thinking that went into this.

Ozone

So what are the odds Ziggler will now cash in before Mania? I hope not, since it'd be HUGE if he did it on the big stage.

Swagger :lol

This is great cos they have to commit to him being at WM. So he'll just get away with it :bow

So what are the odds Ziggler will now cash in before Mania? I hope not, since it'd be HUGE if he did it on the big stage.

Spoiler: he isn't cashing in before or at Wrestlemania

Swagger...I can't believe it, the foolishly foolish fool!
2 years of shit booking, he gets tossed a massive career lifeline that's more out of nowhere than a particularly stealthy RKO and this is how he responds?!

Minus 10 SP Swags, I supported the man to an extent during these last few years but damn this is him blowing his big chance and he only has himself to blame, in the immortal words of Randy Orton "STUPID! STUPID!"

Jamie OD

1361398660812.gif

I don't understand your metric. I mean "interesting" is subjective and yeah, it's hard to argue against simple preference, but since when have wins and losses meant anything? Ziggler's the only one I can see this applying to, and yeah, it sucks that he's become the poster boy for burying talent, but the rest of the roster has some gems sprinkled in. Cesaro in particular--if you can't enjoy the man's work because he isn't being pushed to the moon, I have to ask why not? He the closest throwback to the Attitude Era the current era has in terms of look and the brutality of his moves. And he's great in that role. All he needs is a stronger gimmick, some stronger mic skills, and he'd be a godsend.
I forgot all about Cesaro, actually.

strobogo

Banned
A DUI is the first step to getting a push in WWE world. It's required of all OVW/NXT/FCW talent before they could get pulled up. Swagger will be fine. That damn librul media planting negative stories about a Real American Patriot!

What's sad is that instead of interfering with a Real American in the privacy of his own vehicle those cops could have been stopping the thefts of millions of jobs by illegal immigrants. This country.

I'm just gonna be mad at both of you. Furious even

Cesaro is putting on good matches...but where is he heading? It's fun watching him chuck Miz around like a ragdoll, but I can only take so much Miz on my screen. What's next for Cesaro? I want to see him do something worthwhile instead of pretending to be a stronger, more agile Jim Duggan.

Sokantish

I'm with you on the Miz thing, but I don't think I've seen a bad Cesaro match no matter who he's going against... except for maybe Khali. I guess I'm not really concerned with what's next for him as long as he gets to have matches every week, then I am entertained.

Haha Swagger what a dumb guy.

Swap Cesaro to his spot, swap Cesaro actually winning the belt, swap Ziggler's MITB to cashing in on Cena (just because), swap Daniel Bryan being behind the shield all along now his plan revealed to overthrow Vince and take control of the company, his angry moron gimmick just a trick to make people never suspect him Toby style.

Done!

Top Bottom