• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

I bet they brush things under the carpet 'just because' and we're all still stuck with undeserving Swagger.

Meanwhile if someone they didn't give a shit about (for some reason) did it they'd be crushed.

Ithil

What an idiot. He was getting pushed and it was getting mainstream attention and he decided to get high.

I wonder what they will do now. They could do what they did with R-truth after he tested positive before his huge angle with Rock. So they could do the angle through wrestlemania and then bury him.

They should really stop doing that. Punish them off screen, dock their pay, etc. Punish them professionally, not damage their character on screen, that's just a waste of a character.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Sony is on the same stage where Tommy Dreamer and Raven BLEED for you people. 15 years later...no fucks were given.

I SAY NO MORE.

I hope Zeb gets to keep his job if Swagger gets the depush. I don't think much will happen though. The E is getting mainstream press from the angle, as long as they keep getting attention Jack and Zeb should be ok.

Here was Mark Henrys reaction to hearing the news and his possible involvement in the World Title match at Mania if Swagger gets removed from the match.

henrydanceunpat.gif

Swagger will be fine, they'll bury it under the carpet to save the shit they've started I'm sure.

Should they? No. Should he even be in this spot? No.

But thats WWE.

strobogo

Banned
I wish Platinum had picked up the WWE license. I haven't played a game that made me sit and think "holy fuck, this shit is awesome" like Revengance in years. Maybe since GTA III. I just want a game where Brock pulls off his penis sword tat and chops dudes in 300 pieces while spinning at F-5 speeds. Is that too much to ask?

somedevil

It be hard for them to continue with Swagger after all the mainstream attention this angle has gotten. I like the ideas that former WWE writers has said is have the title match on Raw and then replace Swagger with Chris Hero and go on from there.

I don't know if this spot was planned like this, as he sort of get's his hand up like he's expecting it, but either way...damn - Willie Mack gets slammed head-first into the mat on a reverse DDT from B-Boy;

iLYePhXpXf8mE.gif

KissVibes

Banned
WWE says they stand for “World Wrestling Entertainment”, but then bring in boring wrestlers like Antonio Cesaro? What happened to the Shawn Michaels? what happened to the Undertakers? What happened to the Mick Foleys? OPEN YOUR EYES, WWE! You got irritating and bland wrestler and the wrestlers that are still there, that have made this company great, you don’t even know how to use.

Bring back the wrestlers you fired or whos’ contracts ended from 2000-2007.

WWE says they stand for “World Wrestling Entertainment”, but then bring in boring wrestlers like Antonio Cesaro? What happened to the Shawn Michaels? what happened to the Undertakers? What happened to the Mick Foleys? OPEN YOUR EYES, WWE! You got irritating and bland wrestler and the wrestlers that are still there, that have made this company great, you don’t even know how to use.

Bring back the wrestlers you fired or whos’ contracts ended from 2000-2007.

Actually, back in 2009, they shortened the name to just "WWE". They were sending notices to all press outlets in the WM26 buildup who continued to refer to them as "World Wrestling Entertainment" to inform them they were just "WWE" now and to stop using the long-form name.

KissVibes

Banned
Actually, back in 2009, they shortened the name to just "WWE". They were sending notices to all press outlets in the WM26 buildup who continued to refer to them as "World Wrestling Entertainment" to inform them they were just "WWE" now and to stop using the long-form name.

Ruined my troll.

gurudyne

Any wrassle gaffer builts their own computer? I'm thinking about saving up for a new desktop, but there's SO much to read in that New PC thread./

UPDATE: The 8GB unified memory reveal may or may not be a gamechanger/flash in the pan (depending on who you talk to). I'd hold off on researching it until PC-Gaf gets itself in order and probably after the new 2013 cards are revealed. If nothing else, it looks like VRAM is going to get more focus than it used to.

All of this assumes you're building a desktop for some contemporary gaming.

Any wrassle gaffer builts their own computer? I'm thinking about saving up for a new desktop, but there's SO much to read in that New PC thread./
I build my own computers. It's pretty simple and not as hard as people make it seem. Just watch that Tested video that was posted and you'll be fine.

I'm surprised Sony didn't have a Triple H hair tech demo in their conference to show off the power of the PS4.

Cagey

Banned
Please, Del Rio/Henry should have been the matchup in the first place.

Mark Henry looks around this country, and sees people with bodies not like his. These people come into our gyms, with 20 of their friends, taking up all the squat racks and benches to do curls. They walk in with their hands out asking for muscle that we earned. Do you people even lift? Well, Mark Henry is the charitable type. And he's got something for your skinnyfat asses.

WE THE POWERLIFTERS.

KissVibes

Banned
Mark Henry looks around this country, and sees people with bodies not like his. These people come into our gyms, with 20 of their friends, taking up all the squat racks and benches to do curls. They walk in with their hands out asking for muscle that we earned. Do you people even lift? Well, Mark Henry is the charitable type. And he's got something for your skinnyfat asses.

WE THE POWERLIFTERS.

I'M SO INTO THIS.

Ultratech

I'M SO INTO THIS.

Amazing.

I build my own computers. It's pretty simple and not as hard as people make it seem. Just watch that Tested video that was posted and you'll be fine.

I'm surprised Sony didn't have a Triple H hair tech demo in their conference to show off the power of the PS4.

Same here. I REALLY need to build a new one if I can manage to quit procrastinating and do it.

Also, Trips' hair would be too much for that 8GB GDDR5 RAM to handle.

Top Bottom