• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

You haven't carried shit.

You're past your prime and can only hang with Marvel and Pop GAF now

Can't hang with the big dogs in WrasslinGAF now.

You can't even get our goddamn name right

And I won that goddamn elimination tag match entirely by myself so I get all the credit.

I hereby rename this place B r o n s o n i a

DMczaf

You can't even get our goddamn name right

And I won that goddamn elimination tag match entirely by myself so I get all the credit.

I hereby rename this place B r o n s o n i a

tumblr_myhqrspQq21shf9jmo1_400.gif

I don't hear a lot of things about the wrestling scene in Mexico around here. Is Lucha Underground the only big thing for Lucha Libre right now?

It's stalling, plus most of the top young guys are working indies right now, a couple have been taken by WWE. There's still some fun stuff around, Liga Elite (a smaller promotion) has a show in which a lot of the guys from CMLL work and it uploads it to YouTube every week.

AAA sucks and it should die a slow death, tho their top guys are the ones over at LU.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Seems like as good a time as any to fondly remember the WM22 theme Big Time.
The Shinedown one wasn't bad either, remember when we used to get immediate post mania highlight reels with the music attached? gooood times.

They actually did that for WM32. I think it was the first time they did it in like 6 years.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Y'all ready for Bray Wyatt's first world title tonight? Yeah baby!

Top Bottom