• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Heroman

Banned
Agreed. Orton doesn't need another Mania moment or big title win/defense there.

Don't SD have the MITB PPV? Save it for there.
It really just depends on whether Cena is going to break Flair's record at SummerSlam cause I can see Orton vs Cena for the belt at SummerSlam.

I can't believe Bray fucking Wyatt is actually going to go into Wrestlemania as WWE Champion... that's insane. Never would have believed it this time last year

Syder

I can't believe Bray fucking Wyatt is actually going to go into Wrestlemania as WWE Champion... that's insane. Never would have believed it this time last year
...and hopefully Naomi too.

On paper, Bray v Blandy isn't the most exciting prospect but I have faith they'll put on a good show.

ReiGun

Crowd was into face Cena eliminated. Into two heels facing off. Into heel win. Are heels and faces things anymore?

Nope. At least, not outside of their function within the story.

Crowds cheer for who they want now. Even Charlotte and Miz - who are regularly acknowledged as two of the last "true heels" on the main roster - have gotten cheers on occasions.

GunBR

I think i'm the minority here, but looking the tag team match made me realise how the Vaudevillains are really good at ring.
It's so bad that they're at the bottom of the division.

Crowd was into face Cena eliminated. Into two heels facing off. Into heel win. Are heels and faces things anymore?

Only for the kids

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
It show that belts don't mean cause Namoi shouldn't be champ.

She's great. She's been a highlight in every women's match she has been in since the brand split and she just proved on Talking Smack that when she isn't scripted to shit she has a ton of babyface charisma. I'm the biggest Alexa mark on the planet and I fully endorse Naomi taking the belt into Mania. You just aren't feeling the glow, son.

Mahonay

Banned
Naomi winning the belt at EC just paves the way for Nia to win her own at Mania.

She deserves it *clap clap clapclapclap*
giphy.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Show me a good Naomi match

Show me a good Alexa match.

Let's not beat around the bush here buddy, none of these girls is cranking out 5 star classics. Smackdown is practically a developmental system as far as these girls are concerned.

Heroman

Banned
Show me a good Alexa match.

Let's not beat around the bush here buddy, none of these girls is cranking out 5 star classics. Smackdown is practically a developmental system as far as these girls are concerned.
I think Becky and natty are good but I agree with you.

Tall4Life

Naomi is not an AJ Styles level talent but she's great for what she is. Awesome entrance, song, gimmick... not everyone has to have muh work rate

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Naomi winning the belt at EC just paves the way for Nia to win her own at Mania.

She deserves it *clap clap clapclapclap*

yes, and then the Usos can take the belts from AA at Mania aswell, and they all beat down Taker for the Roman win and you have the new hotness super samoan heel stable.

Me too man. They had ruined Wyatt so many times, never thought he'd be headlining Mania any time soon.

Bluntly it shows what a guy who can play his character well no matter what, who can talk and has a killer gimmick and actually probably most importantly funny enough n entrance can do to keep himself alive.

Wyatt just tuns out is a guy who is just over no matter what.

He's definitely IMO the only one to survive a Super Cena feud.

Naomi is not an AJ Styles level talent but she's great for what she is. Awesome entrance, song, gimmick... not everyone has to have muh work rate
That's what it's all about. If you don't have the best skills, make up for it in everything else. If you say she doesn't have that, then fuck you.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
forgot the Law, link me up pls? has it been on long?

edit: nvm found it

Heroman

Banned
She not even Bayley levels of talent, all that stuff is great but if I have no desire to see you in the ring it means nothing.

Not in front of PPV crowd largely filled with people willing to pay WWE's marked up prices for them - ie. hardcore fans largely by themselves.

She not even Bayley levels of talent, all that stuff is great but if I have no desire to see you in the ring it means nothing.

Yes, wrestling should only be about 5* workrate classics and nothing else.

Top Bottom