• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Caderfix

I was referring to a certain thread about Mouse + Keyboard usage.

That's cheating though. The tools were provided/made available by the devs, but no one should use them, in favor of a more competitive environment for me. We should ban arcade sticks and combos with more than 3 hits while we're at it. If you don't agree, you are a cheater.

Menome

That's cheating though. The tools were provided/made available by the devs, but no one should use it, in favor of more competitive environment for me. We should ban arcade sticks and combos with more than 3 hits while we're at it. If you don't agree, you are a cheater.

I don't even use a M+K for consoles, far comfier to play in bed with a controller than that set-up, but I really, honestly, don't give a shit if someone else is using one and trying to make some sort of crusade out of it makes a person look like a complete twat.

Browny

Banned
Are you ready

Are you ready for love
Special guest ring announcer?

iUrdTBOR.jpeg

Go on then.

ReiGun

I don't even use a M+K for consoles, far comfier to play in bed with a controller than that set-up, but I really, honestly, don't give a shit if someone else is using one and trying to make some sort of crusade out of it makes a person look like a complete twat.
Gamers have this weird fixation on deciding how other people should play. It's the same logic that leads people to violently argue against games having easy modes. "I don't like it, so no one should have it."

klonere

Banned
And that Hunter shirt sucks, just like him and his career. Fuck him.

Blue have you ever started at the bottom of a multi-million dollar company, hell even came close to being fired and worked your way to being the next man to run the damn company?

Didn't think so. All fucking hail.

WWE has another hidden gems collection going up today that sounds amazing:
FCW 02/05/2012 – Gold Before Justice

Long before fighting for justice, the future members of The Shield battled each other for a shot at gold in this Triple Threat Match.

Woo-hoo to more FCW matches. I hope if they do another collection they include one of the Ambrose vs Regal matches since either one of them were great.

Blue have you ever started at the bottom of a multi-million dollar company, hell even came close to being fired and worked your way to being the next man to run the damn company?

Didn't think so. All fucking hail.
No, I don't kiss ass and mess with the bosses daughter. If anything, when I leave places, they go into a slump. Unlike someone who puts the company in a slump.

Such disrespect towards the king of kings.
VOCARE AD REGNUM or something like that, why the shit do I still remember that random latin off the top of my head?

Kaladin

I just want to take a moment and say that aside from the chamber itself, the Elimination Chamber PPV looks like a hot mess

*WWE champion John Cena vs. AJ Styles vs. The Miz vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Baron Corbin in the Elimination Chamber.

*WWE Smackdown Womens champion Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi.

*Nikki Bella vs. Natalya.

*WWE Smackdown Tag Team champions American Alpha will defend in a Tag Team Turmoil Match.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I just want to take a moment and say that aside from the chamber itself, the Elimination Chamber PPV looks like a hot mess

thats what we said about the last 3 Smackdown ppvs tho.

ill give you this one tho, thats a AWFUL card

Kaladin

Is there anything else they can book for this Smackdown PPV? Ziggler vs Kalisto or Crews?

Wait, that would still be shit.

Heroman

Banned
I know what you are saying and I do agree with you about Okada, even if I found certain aspects of that match disappointing (mainly it felt like too much, but it was still an incredible and hugely unique match I will watch again). It isn't that things don't feel important in WWE, because they do, as you said.

Its just, it doesn't have the real frantic feeling. Like Rocky tier shit. Or Starrcade '83 when Flair comes out. Onita vs Chono and Flair vs Race are obviously extremely high tier shit, but still. It would be nice for WWE to really capture that.
Outside of like 3 guys they don't have any stars that our on that level.

Top Bottom