• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Tom Nook

I just want to take a moment and say that aside from the chamber itself, the Elimination Chamber PPV looks like a hot mess

*WWE champion John Cena vs. AJ Styles vs. The Miz vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Baron Corbin in the Elimination Chamber.

*WWE Smackdown Womens champion Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi.

*Nikki Bella vs. Natalya.

*WWE Smackdown Tag Team champions American Alpha will defend in a Tag Team Turmoil Match.

The whole John Cena "ties" Ric Flair's 16 Championships record doesn't mean anything.

Sephzilla

tumblr_oikao0myCl1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

Finally watched the Okada v Suzuki match. Anyone complaining about LOLCENA wins or the selling is a fool.

Okada is one of the greatest wrestlers in the world. You have to appreciate his greatness and what he is doing in the ring. It is like the same people who complain about LeBron or Brady. You are watching greatness. You are gonna miss it when he is gone.

Finally watched the Okada v Suzuki match. Anyone complaining about LOLCENA wins or the selling is a fool.

Okada is one of the greatest wrestlers in the world. You have to appreciate his greatness and what he is doing in the ring. It is like the same people who complain about LeBron or Brady. You are watching greatness. You are gonna miss it when he is gone.

This is where Data would say, "Oh yeah? When's he leaving?"

Zach

I'm finally checking out a Between the Sheets (Dec. 21, 1992). It's fine. Dudes talking about wrasslin'. But they've just committed the cardinal sin of disrespecting WCW Slam Jam. You're dead to me, Between the Sheets!

Toki767

So if we cancelled the Network after the Rumble with that free 3 month promotion, I wonder if we'll be offered free Mania.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'd say there's probably more overlap between weeaboos and wrestling marks than ever. Imagine if Tiger Maak W got an english dub on Toonami, New Japan would be on fire.

Top Bottom