• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Fox318

I really hope the WWE network gets another funding push after mania.

Stuff like the podcast, WWE 24, and even a new batch of Countdowns would be awesome.

Maybe some matches with commentary.

I don't see how you can think that interview was a work unless HHH is running a great product in NXT, and doing the exact qualities he said he would change about RAW just to pull the wool over everyone.

Can someone give me exactly or close to what HHH said when eluding to Beniot?

He was talking about Chyna going in the hall of fame and mentioned from a body of work standpoint she belongs there but things she did after wrestling may hinder that. He then said you have wrestlers who have done questionable things or worse who will never make it in even though their resumes make them shoe ins.

Mengetsu

Just hinted he'll never be in the HoF for outside the ring stuff.

He was talking about Chyna going in the hall of fame and mentioned from a body of work standpoint she belongs there but things she did after wrestling may hinder that. He then said you have wrestlers who have done questionable things or worse who will never make it in even though their resumes make them shoe ins.
Thank you.

Fox318

GFytFpZ.png

Fox318

Wait Cena is the main event of Fastlane?

Why can't he fucking move down the card for once?

He did the fucking same shit to Ambrose at Hell in a Cell.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

HHH knows they have Carlos Colon, Mike Tyson and Jimmy Snuka in their Hall of Fame right? I don't really care about Chyna but she shouldn't be wiped from history because his daughters might find her clitdick on xvideos one day.

Uh, guys,..we're gonna get Bryan Danielson vs. Tyler Black on free TV tonight. I'm actually a little psyched. This Raw has been enjoyable. I'm about an hour in.
Why would I look forward to this since its clear they're just baiting me and are going to job out Daniel Bryan? And even if he does win, they're just going to screw him over at Fast Lane. And even if he somehow overcomes those odds, they're just going to have him put over Brock in a 10 second squash match at Mania.

So why should I look forward to tonight?

Heel

I mean, in all honesty Ric Flair is probably the GWOAT, but I wouldn't argue with someone who made a case for Scott Steiner. The case is pretty strong.

Love these vids each February showing black wrestlers who've achieved great success in wrestling (but not in the WWE).

And it was a Big Show match with a screwjob ending.
I'm sure FallingEdge is having a wonderful time and feels his money was well spent.

Got two great matches out of it so I enjoyed myself.

The guys in front of me were terrible. If you think of stereotypical IWC people, it would be them.

Hasney

Why would I look forward to this since its clear they're just baiting me and are going to job out Daniel Bryan? And even if he does win, they're just going to screw him over at Fast Lane. And even if he somehow overcomes those odds, they're just going to have him put over Brock in a 10 second squash match at Mania.

So why should I look forward to tonight?

Because tonight is the night. Hype crowd etc.

I have not watched The Monday Night Raw, but we'll see how busy at work I am.

Chamber, lovely ladies the Lone Survivor was great. But I need to watch it again. Had to leave with 5 or 10 minutes left. But the parts I did watch, good

Top Bottom