• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Total Divas S2 "spoilers"

Eva Marie starts up a friendship with new cast member Summer, who both bond over being the new girl. Eva Marie, who's becoming more and more popular with WWE fans, also secretly eloped with her boyfriend and her family is not going to be too thrilled when they find that out. Brie, meanwhile, is planning her wedding to Daniel Bryan, which is getting overshadowed by her twin sister, Nikki, whose on a break with her ex, John Cena.

As for Nattie? She's going to be in the center of lots of the feuds this season, one with Summer (Nattie doesn't like how quickly she's risen to fame), and another with Ariane, who confronts Nattie about acting inappropriate at the Bella twins' birthday party. Uh oh.
GO AWAY NATALYA

MrGlass

I've not watched NXT so can someone please explain what Emma's gimmick is supposed to be?

And what is supposed to be entertaining about it?

I've not watched NXT so can someone please explain what Emma's gimmick is supposed to be?

emma_entrance_5vor58.gif

lol @ Meltzer saying "Of course Triple H is going to put Bryan over at WM! It doesn't make any logical sense for Triple H to go over at WM!"

Because logic means anything to Triple H?

iiE3AXfupnzTD.gif

Scottify

From what I have seen she is awkward, funny and clumsy out of the ring. No rhythm and things like that, but in the ring she's a very fluid wrestler.

I think the entertainment is her funny persona, the cheesy dance and the bubbles but yet is very competent in the ring.

Admittedly I haven't seen a promo of hers though.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I know I know. not openly shit on it, but an admittance that Repo Man wasn't really a contest compared to the Nitro luchas or something like that.

I get ya, I just couldn't resist.

WWE is actually pretty good when it comes to that... or at least as far as the last Monday Night War doc. was concerned. They spent a good chunk of time talking about Chris Jericho, Dean Malenko, Eddie Guerrero, and Noob Saibot.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So is this Batista/Smackdown promo thing supposed to try and get over with the fans? Or are they going to turn him heel?

I don't see how they have any other course of action other than do all they can to keep him face right now. A heel vs heel match for the title at WM would be horrible.

Guys guys, whether you love Bootista or you hate him, no one gets a more vocal reaction out of the fans!

You see, the cool thing about the WWE network universe is that we have a voice, we pay our hard earned money so we can boo or cheer whoever we want. Bootista is just a working class guy who is out there wrestling because he loves it.

:| They really trying to pull the Cena shit for him now? lol. Pathetic. Bet he pulls a sick day next week, man its gonna be a bloodbath.

They better be giving Undertaker some power armor or something. His dumpy body and Mr. Kennedy arms look fucking terrible next to Brock's striations.

Edgeward

Listening to the austin podcast with regal, good stuff. Regal mentions savage/steamboat and says he cant look at it the same after learning the truth or secret behind it and steve stops him and they discuss it no further. Anyone know what this is? It was mention with around 23 min left in the show I think.

Seems to me like Regal would know where more bodies are buried than the mafia.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Listening to the austin podcast with regal, good stuff. Regal mentions savage/steamboat and says he cant look at it the same after learning the truth or secret behind it and steve stops him and they discuss it no further. Anyone know what this is? It was mention with around 23 min left in the show I think.

Maybe because all of it was practiced and choreographed and not called in the ring at all?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Savage planned every single one of his matches. Steamboat said he had a book full of notes, but I doubt that was it.

Honestly, I just want to read the notebook full of Macho Man scribblings about spots.

Vylash

Total Divas S2 "spoilers"

Eva Marie starts up a friendship with new cast member Summer, who both bond over being the new girl. Eva Marie, who's becoming more and more popular with WWE fans, also secretly eloped with her boyfriend and her family is not going to be too thrilled when they find that out. Brie, meanwhile, is planning her wedding to Daniel Bryan, which is getting overshadowed by her twin sister, Nikki, whose on a break with her ex, John Cena.

As for Nattie? She's going to be in the center of lots of the feuds this season, one with Summer (Nattie doesn't like how quickly she's risen to fame), and another with Ariane, who confronts Nattie about acting inappropriate at the Bella twins' birthday party. Uh oh.
Goddammit Natalya go away, nobody likes you

Did they mention NXT Arrival being available on-demand afterwards?

Yeah, it'll be up as soon as it's over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom