• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all ready to see Big Show with the Heisenberg hat and glasses?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I love things that make Sunny mad
beiijk.gif

To be fair it's also relevant to the network.

Scottify

I watched WrestleMania VI last night. I forgot how good Gorilla & Jesse were together. Watching a pre-match Earthquake promo was crazy. 'quake was forever bouncing back and forth, the Mouth was great though. Fun show so far.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I watched WrestleMania VI last night. I forgot how good Gorilla & Jesse were together. Watching a pre-match Earthquake promo was crazy. 'quake was forever bouncing back and forth, the Mouth was great though. Fun show so far.

The one where Quake hops? He was intense before being saddled with Typhoon.

jred2k

I hope everybody has their PayPal info straight for when the week trial ends on Monday. I'd hate to see the WWE collections department have to come after you!

Mark+Henry+4.png

Gentlemen ... brace yourselves ... IMPACT! is almost upon us!!!

- The main event is set for Lockdown, as Magnus will defend the World Heavyweight Championship against Samoa Joe! This Thursday night, MVP will make the match official as Magnus and Joe will sign the contract for the much-anticipated World Title bout! The question is, will all hell break loose when champion and challenger come face-to-face in the ring? Don't miss it!

- Speaking of MVP, the new TNA investor will be in action this Thursday against the "It Factor" Bobby Roode! Both MVP and Roode will captain teams in the upcoming Lethal Lockdown match - and Thursday's match will be a preview of the huge semi main-event at Lockdown! Plus, who will step up to join MVP and Roode on their Lethal Lockdown teams? Tune in and find out!

- Also on Thursday, Kurt Angle will officially be inducted into the TNA Hall Of Fame! Don't miss this very special moment in TNA history as one of the true greats of pro wrestling is immortalized forever!

- In addition, will it be all-out war between Gunner and James Storm on Thursday night after Storm cost Gunner his shot at winning the World Heavyweight Championship?

- The Wolves are the NEW World Tag Team Champions after beating The BroMans on Sunday night at the TNA Wrestling Live Event in Morgantown, West Virginia! Tune in Thursday on SpikeTV to get the latest on new titleholders!

- Plus in Knockouts action, Velvet Sky joins Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne to battle the juggernaut team of Lei'D Tapa and newcomer The Alpha Female!-

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c
:eek:

Still haven't decided if I'm watching the est or pst broadcast.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
A reminder that the first review should be posted on sunday and we will probably have people who no show so If you want to do one and didn't sign up then just lemme know and you can pick up the slack from those jobbers.

Rapstah- 1 (March 2)
Batigol- 2 (March 3)
Gurudyne- 3 (March 4)
Darkbanjo- 4 (March 5)
Serpentine- 5 (March 6)
Mr. Sandman- 6 (March 7)
Slightconfuse- 7 (March 8)
CureVylash- 8 (March 9)
Tm24-9 (March 10)
Killing_joke- 10 (March 11)
Aiii- 11 (March 12)
Pepsi City- 12 (March 13)
mrboo001- 13 (March 14)
Spider from Mars-14 (March 15)
XenoRaven-15 (March 16)
DMczaf- 16 (March 17)
TL21xx-17 (March 18)
Reneledarker - 18 (March 19)
Snaku-19 (March 20)
jred2k- 20 (March 21)
LoneWolf296- 21 (March 22)
Khrysler Jerikho- 22 (March 23)
Vince McMahon- 23 (March 24)
Man God- 24 (March 25)
Mr. Nobody-25 (March 26)
BillRiccio- 26 (March 27)
CrunchinJelly- 27 (March 28)
Bootaaay- 28 (March 29)
Strobogo-29 (March 30)

jred2k

GifCam

Stro might know a better way, but since the network doesn't scale the video down when it is minimized, the easiest way is to just capture it full screen, scale the large gif down in another window and capture that.

GifCam 3.1 allows resizing.

While we're talking about gifs, whats the best FPS settings for GifCam? I made a couple at 33FPS last night and the file size was bigger than I'd like it to be.

What! Big Boss man cooked Al Snow's dog and made him eat it?! That's messed up

Boss Man was so good at getting under your skin

Sad that he's not with us anymore. :(

Edit: Speaking of The Big Bossman, wasn't Bull Buchanan hanged? Or was it the Boss Man? For some reason I remember either guy was fighting ontop of the Hell in a Cell cage and for some reason a noose was up there that was used to hang them up as the Cell went back up to its usual position up in the rafters. How the hell that spot happened is beyond me, or maybe it was just a morbid dream of mine.

Rapstah

Watching Elimination Chamber 2011 on the Network, they use the same recording of Cole explaining the rules. Including the weird skip around "lexan chambers" as if he said something else originally.

My WM1 review is two matches from done but it should be finished by Sunday easily.
On a less welcome musical note, NXT is getting an new theme song, so no more Welcome Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5xw4IuVx1k
This is such a lame song.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wrestling themes have never been about sounding good, they've been about sounding right. NXT's intro was WWE's current best thanks to a fitting theme song.

gasp

you did NOT just bury Alex Wright's theme!

Ithil

Hey, sometimes they overlap with being good as music, but most of the time it's about suiting the wrestler/show. That's why My Way is amazing at Wrestlemania X-Seven, but away from it, it's what the fuck it's Limp Bizkit turn it off.

XShagrath

At the airport on my way to Florida for NXT ArRival tonight. Will be doing a Mixlr audio stream on the 2 hour drive to Full Sail this afternoon to discuss the show and take sign ideas. Also will be posting stuff on Twitter @TheHeelTurn from the arena.

REALLY interested in experiencing that crazy NXT crowd in-person.

I'll be at the show as well, if you'd like to hang out beforehand or whatever. Shoot me a PM if you want.

Ironically, that's the only Coheed & Cambria song that I can stomache.

I remember trying them out when Rockband/Guitar Hero was all the rage but that was the only track I liked of theirs at the time. Listening to it in 2014 is definitely cringe worthy stuff though.

Scottify

Ironically, that's the only Coheed & Cambria song that I can stomache.

I remember trying them out when Rockband/Guitar Hero was all the rage but that was the only track I liked of theirs at the time. Listening to it in 2014 is definitely cringe worthy stuff though.

I'm with you. I'm no C&C fan but I do really like this song. Very fun to play on the guitar too.

Scottify

I guess I'm so old that I've never heard of CFO$. Is it a real group or just something the WWE put together? And how do you even pronounce it? CFODollar? CFO-ess? CFO's?

Just saw video of taker coming back. Love it, looking forward to Taker vs. Heyman promos in the coming month.

I think Taker/Lesnar can deliver a great match too. Let's see who D. Bry ends up fighting.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I guess I'm so old that I've never heard of CFO$. Is it a real group or just something the WWE put together? And how do you even pronounce it? CFODollar? CFO-ess? CFO's?

They are songwriters for WWE. They have done The Real American theme, Total Divas, BNB, Axel, Rusev, Paige and some jobbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom