• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 15 |OT| 99 problems but the pitch ain't one.

headeryerzu.png

newfeaturesyor0p.png

Emotional Intelligence

With over 600 new emotional reactions, players now respond to big moments on the pitch as they would in real life. Each player has an attitude or feeling towards every teammate and opponent on the pitch. Bad tackles, missed chances and crucial goals - all 22 players on the pitch will react naturally based on what’s been happening during the match. Facial expressions and body language will let you experience the attitudes and emotion of your favourite players.

Dynamic Match Presentation

Match Day is dynamic and alive – you’ll stay in the moment, immersed in the action on and around the pitch. Custom behaviours mean unique crowds with cheers and chants based on their club or country. For example, Liverpool fans at Anfield will be noticeably different to Boca Juniors’ support in La Bombonera. conic stadiums look incredibly authentic and feel fully realised with recognisable fans and unique atmospheres. The commentators will reflect on how the fans are reacting, like the Manchester City crowd doing the Poznan and club songs. Ball boy animations, bench reactions and active LED boards will keep you in the game.

New Team Tactics

In FIFA 15 your teammates and opponents now recognise what’s happening in a match and will adjust their tactics and playing style to gain the advantage. Park the Bus, In The Mixer, and Time Wasting – familiar tactics you’ll need to overcome. You’ll also be able to set your team mentality to Park the Bus to counter your opponent’s Team Tactics. You’ll see long balls pinged into the box as your AI opponent tries to get back in the game, or watch them head for the corner flag as they attempt to wind down the clock. Compared with FIFA 14, where your opponent would look to retain the ball and perhaps play conservatively, in FIFA 15 they will attempt riskier attacking runs - this gives you more variety and a more human opponent.

Team Management

FIFA 15 gives you a brand new way to manage squads and team sheets across all game modes.

FIFA15_XboxOne_PS4_TeamManagement_Roles_PlayerSelected.jpg

Customise up to six different Team Sheets per club and alter your strategy based on your next opponent, the changing tactics in-game and fitness of your players. Get your favorite team playing the way *you* want them to play.

FIFA15_XboxOne_PS4_TeamManagement_Tactics_Default.jpg

Team Sheets are available in Career Mode, Match Day (Kick-Off), Online Friendlies, and Tournaments.

Instructions

FIFA15_XboxOne_PS4_TeamManagement_PlayerInstructions.jpg

Up to five attacking and defending player instructions can be applied to each of the ten outfield players. These instructions let you manage the attacking runs and defensive positions players take on the pitch and gives you deeper customisation options for how your team sets up.

Living Pitch

In FIFA 15, boots will leave their mark. Playing surfaces wear down over time and reflect the battle on the pitch. Footprints, debris and slide tackles will all be visible. Corner flags now move! And goal frames shake with awesome strikes. Animated LED boards give an even deeper level of realism to matches.

Agility & Control and Correct Contacts

In FIFA 15, leave defenders for dust and use the ball like the world’s best footballers.

Players move realistically with athleticism, improved balance and closer control, giving greater responsiveness and personality to your favourite stars. Run Touch Dribbling will let you keep the ball in a sprint or when looking for an opening in close-touch situations. Iconic players like Leo Messi will dribble and move like they do in real life. The movement of the ball in FIFA 15 changes the game. You’ll see accurate spin, curl and flight of the football as it moves realistically after each contact. Experience authentic ball physics while dribbling, passing, taking a touch or blocking a shot.

Man-to-Man Battles

In FIFA 15, the battle for the ball intensifies all over the pitch. Players are more physical and use Possession Tackles to win the ball and keep it - you’re reward for good positioning and timing. Feel the game with new shoulder barges and big fall physics. Shirt pulling is also now visible with new player visuals and improved cloth technology. You’ll command set pieces. Take control and position off-the-ball teammates during throw-ins, corners and free-kicks so they’re best placed to receive a pass and create attacking opportunities.

Match Day Live

fifa-15-match-day-costa.jpg

Follow your favorite teams and leagues while playing FIFA 15 with our new in-game hub - Match Day Live. Powered by Goal.com and updated as news breaks, Match Day Live pulls football stories directly into your FIFA 15 experience so you are always aware of the latest headline or rumor. Check league tables and stats of all our featured leagues, or jump in and play your team's next fixture before it happens via EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day.

keeperspopng.png

Goalkeepers have been completely rewritten for FIFA 15 with over 50 new save animations, improved AI and a new, realistic player model. Our Next Gen goalkeepers are more responsive and fluid when they move and look and think like real-life keepers.

Improved reactions

Keepers now read and react to gameplay situations, adjusting their movement if going in the wrong direction and making last-ditch saves by reaching back or throwing out a leg. FIFA 15 also brings a new level of realism to the way keepers react to shots that are difficult to handle. Where previously goalkeepers would catch most balls they touched, you’ll now see a new range of authentic deflections and tips as keepers try and make that save.

Better decisions

Goalkeepers make better decisions in one-on-ones and when tracking the ball on crosses, corners and through balls towards their box. Keepers in FIFA 15 command their area with more awareness and intelligence than ever before.

Goalies will also read the flight of balls and you’ll see more variety in how they react to swerving, dipping or turbulent shots.

New Ways to Score

With keepers more mobile it opens up new scoring opportunities for attackers. Your opponent recognises goalkeeper movement and will attempt shots back across goal, nutmegs or leave no time for them to react.

bplrmojx.png

The most popular league in the world is now the most authentic in FIFA 15. All 20 Barclays Premier League stadiums now feature in FIFA 15. Up from eight stadiums in FIFA 14, Premier League arenas look, feel and sound as they do in real life.

Authentic Player Head Scans

fifa15_headscan_aguero_2.jpg

Over 200 new player heads will be scanned into FIFA 15 from the 2013/14 Premier League teams and will be joined by promoted teams. We use the latest 3D scanning technology to capture a player’s true likeness and give them the most realistic version of themselves in a football game.

Broadcast graphics

fifa-15-pre-match-graphic_2.jpg

Broadcast graphics you’ll recognise from international Premier League television feeds: team sheets, formations, score and clock, next fixture and player stats.

Due to console capacity, not all broadcast graphics available on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 versions of FIFA 15.

Audio and Commentary

We visited and captured cheers, chants and sounds from over 20 live Barclays Premier League matches.FIFA 15 will have realistic audio to goal reactions, misses, whistles and over two hours of crowd-specific songs.

Goal Line Decision System

fifa-15-goal-line-tech.png

For the first time in a FIFA title we’ve implemented goal-line technology. Replay animations will emulate TV broadcasts after close calls and goal line clearances leaving you in no doubt about whether the ball crossed the line.

communiutyigp53.png

Community Threads for the GAF PC and PS4 clubs will be posted here when they are live.

PC Pro Clubs thread now live!

PS4 Pro Clubs thread now live!

Release Dates

EA Access (Xbone) - 18th September
North America - 23rd September
Europe - 25th September
UK - 26th September

Thanks to Hixx for the banners!
Thanks to Melon Yellow for the title!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The PC Clubs thread will be posted a few months after release so I can get a true reflection of how the online works, its only fair.

I have been playing the demo like mad and I can't wait to take my new Manchester United team to the top of the table in the EPL.

I love the little things added this year and the fell of the game is great once you slow down the game speed to slow. The default is still a bit too fast for my taste... but changing it to slow does wonders!

Glory Glory Man United!!!

CCS

Banned
As someone who hadn't played FIFA that much until last year, can I transfer my career mode progress from FIFA 14 to 15?

Acorn

I will not fall for their shit again, I will not fall for their shit again, I will not fall for their shit again

*release day*

I fell for their shit again

CureXIV

3 days is really huge difference between NA and UK!

btw, the web application will start after two days

Already pre-ordered Fifa15 Ultimate Team from PSN NA store and i'm pretty exited.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
can't wait, loving the demo.

pre ordered from gamestop though so im worried as shit

Carlisle

Great op!

I'm so excited. First console FIFA game for me, and my first since '12. Also the first since I got pulled into Liverpool fandom a couple years ago. First current-gen sport game as well.

Can't wait to
never walk alone in
1080p/60fps

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Europe - 25th September
UK - 26th September

WHY ARE WE LAST!?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Europe - 25th September
UK - 26th September

WHY ARE WE LAST!?

You can play on the 22nd if you buy the superior PC version

Xando

3 days is really huge difference between NA and UK!

btw, the web application will start after two days

Already pre-ordered Fifa15 Ultimate Team from PSN NA store and i'm pretty exited.

Do you have to buy UT dlc with dollars or €/pounds if you buy in the NA store?

Tambini

Europe - 25th September
UK - 26th September

WHY ARE WE LAST!?

EA seems to still like releasing games here on friday for some reason even though a lot of other games come out on tuesdays now -_-

Does that mean even people in the EU with access get on the 18th?

it is the only date listed on all the EA sites so as far as I can tell yes. With Season Ticket they used to show a US date and a EU date. My guess with the 6 hour limit they don't care about us getting a 8 day head start.

Top Bottom