• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Apr 6-12 | Fighting Games Weekly | Apr 6-12 | DaiGOAT

wait is topanga this week? fuck so nobody able to get access to the nico nico streams?

iWmIW5l6ACHYj.gif

In about 19 hours.

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank Shouta and krupal for sending me to NWM again. Reminding you guys that I still do read this thread I just don't post too often. thanks again. :)

BadWolf

Tried getting a back into Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown a little and had an online session, basically spent over an hour being kicked back and forth between 3 players with thousands of matches on record.

Two of them flat out kicked my ass while the third trolled the heck out of me while kicking it.

At least the session ended on a happy note, my final match was against the highest ranking one (over 10K matches) and I somehow managed to get a victory in one match. He rage quit so I couldn't even save the replay.

Made a mental note of the various moves that were giving me trouble from their characters and hit practice to find ways to deal with them with Jean. Will be ready for certain situations next time.

Love the character animation in this game.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank Shouta and krupal for sending me to NWM again. Reminding you guys that I still do read this thread I just don't post too often. thanks again. :)

Still waiting on MCZ | BRZ Lisa Ann Uniel FT5, You know you want a runback Kappa

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
It's going to take some time to get used to MKX's animation style. I really hope someday they stop using mocap...

Antioch (Nashville Metro area), TN.

Here's the other one in Middle TN, it's at Rivergate Mall in Hendersonville. Wilson owns it as well, so thigns get moved back and forth.
I should really venture out there one of these days. Ain't no proper arcades where I am. Though, some bar/arcade place just opened up. Should go there, too.

Something said, the creator of Battle Fantasia about chances for a sequel: "I would have to find the Spring of Drowned man"

Love the Ranma reference, but Arcsys must be a really toxic place to work.

That blows, i recently picked up Battle Fantasia to experiment with. It's a fun game with a really nice style. I would like to see what a sequel could amount to.

(And today i picked up MK9 komplete. >.> The hype is too strong and last gen versions are delayed until summer so... I kinda feel like knowing a lot of games is helping me become a tiny bit better as a player in general.)

why do people still treat r/kappa as a collective hivemind? it's like using last emperor's opinions as the general consensus of fgw.

Reddit's upvote/downvote system can make things look like a hivemind since opinions that agree with the majority get pushed to the top and minority opinions get pushed down or hidden entirely.

BadWolf

Hope Smug doesn't get completely destroyed at Topanga.

He'd better have adjusted his play style after the way Daigo exposed his weakness to focus at NCR.

Top Bottom