• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Apr 6-12 | Fighting Games Weekly | Apr 6-12 | DaiGOAT

FGC- Anime among us. Seriously Count, there is more to life than Moe.

i4IKDjCogAYBX.gif

I am now old man status. Refinanced my mortgage, put money in for the kids college and now playing space flight sims. I spent money on a flight stick instead of a new arcade fightstick.

That said, I am seriously thinking about getting MKX since Target might have a deal(?) and my coworkers might actually play it and the ps3 stick is compatible.

Kimosabae

Banned
That is one of the reasons I was pissed off with KBrad.

Like ok so you trying to keep it "real" (not really...) and be "entertaining" by shitting on players that have worked really fucking hard to get to where they are at. What did he accomplish by making a pointless overrated list other than to further fragment and cause rifts.

And, you'd never in a million years see K-Brad list any other EG member as overrated because he is bias as fuck and loyal to his clique of friends.

Simply pointless mud slinging from a player that should really be more concerned with his own performance seeing as his own manager said on social media he is not content with KBrads performance.

How many times do people have to tell you're taking that shit way too seriously... like...

goddamn what the fuck is wrong with you???

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
That would be great, I am on PS3 (Diavlestein) and in Ontario, Canada. Dont know if our connection will be good but I will be getting much faster internet in a couple of weeks.

I'm really terrible though!
I can help you become good.

Kimosabae

Banned
Yeah, once I saw how Smug got bodied at NCR and saw that his response was to... stream himself bodying online warriors for a few hours - I lost my hype for his Topanga appearance.

Granted, he didn't really have any time to make any of the type of adjustments needed to succeed in a league like that. Still though, that annoyed me.

alstein

FGC- Anime among us. Seriously Count, there is more to life than Moe.

i4IKDjCogAYBX.gif

I am now old man status. Refinanced my mortgage, put money in for the kids college and now playing space flight sims. I spent money on a flight stick instead of a new arcade fightstick.

That said, I am seriously thinking about getting MKX since Target might have a deal(?) and my coworkers might actually play it and the ps3 stick is compatible.

You're not old man status until you start playing turn-based strat games- and Civ games don't count.

That $45 PC deal for MKX I think is good for today also.

Why's he say 'breh' though? I thought that was thing that only guidos say.

/

white people say Breh and drive like this: dee dee deee deee

black people say Bruh and drive like this: doo doo doo dooo

how are we going to come together and train when people still running the east coast west coast, norcal socal etc thing as hard as i've seen.

Siccness Omega

Neo Member
Anime is the worst.

I really hope Smug enjoys his time in Japan though. Best KFC I ever had was in Tokyo.

It stinks I can't watch any of the Topanga legitimately. How are people able to support such events if they are not in Japan?

Why are you assuming Smug even likes KFC? Icy what you did there!

Yeah, once I saw how Smug got bodied at NCR and saw that his response was to... stream himself bodying online warriors for a few hours - I lost my hype for his Topanga appearance.

Granted, he didn't really have any time to make any of the type of adjustments needed to succeed in a league like that. Still though, that annoyed me.

What was he supposed to do? The reason he got THAT good was going online and clappin on dudes

pixelish

so does anyone know any free screen capture programmes? i would like to share an 'episode' or two of 'boy meets world' with you guys.

I'm sure the Japanese players shit on each other and have cliques too. Let's not go overboard on the hand wringing, it's competition.

Zissou

Yo he could be playing a guido though

how are we going to come together and train when people still running the east coast west coast, norcal socal etc thing as hard as i've seen.

Once fightan' gaf gets together and decides to only play marvel and xrd all divisions will be eliminated and we'll all be in fast game utopia :)

You're not old man status until you start playing turn-based strat games- and Civ games don't count.

That $45 PC deal for MKX I think is good for today also.
I play PanzerGeneral when I was in 8th grade and made RPG modules for Neverwinter Nights
482086-1076022969_00.gif

Why are you assuming Smug even likes KFC? Icy what you did there!

I mentioned it because I think FGW did a vote about KFC vs. Popeyes and it was strange how KFC was a thing during Xmas in Japan. Anyways, Popeyes is better than KFC in Cali.

Man some of you guys are so harsh on US USF4 players.

Seriously. USA! USA!

He's never gonna learn to beat world-class players by beating up on punching bags.
Well beating up on American players aint gonna do shit either - Snake eyez
so does anyone know any free screen capture programmes? i would like to share an 'episode' or two of 'boy meets world' with you guys.
......skype?
I'm sure the Japanese players shit on each other and have cliques too. Let's not go overboard on the hand wringing, it's competition.

"I BODY YOU"

Vulva you coming to A&C this Saturday?

Vice

Man you're right about spooky for sure.

And idk seeing Ricki celebrate smugs defeat to gamerbee to that extent sucks. Maybe she's more of a gamerbee fan than a smug fan to be fair but it's still suck seeing top players here do that to each other then wonder why Asian players take their money.

Top players dislike new top players in America. The clique is real.

vulva

don't worry dude, i got your back. i know where your avatar comes from as i'm a huge fan of wong kar wai films.

ibcO17PA4gpPiV.gif

I'm a huge fan of his films too.

You're my two favourite people in this thread now, free.

You guys dig on Hou Hsiao Hsien or Tsai Ming Liang at all? Edward Yang? Man I shouldn't be this excited.
Vulva you coming to A&C this Saturday?

Nah, stuck working on some stuff. Exam time coming up and all.

vulva

He's right! We're so lame!

Top Bottom