• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Apr 6-12 | Fighting Games Weekly | Apr 6-12 | DaiGOAT

Today feels like redemption for yesterday. Yesterday had so many blow ups, today we've had 3 straight 5-4's. I think every last match went down to the last round as well.

Xiaohai, why do you keep dropping links? You're not even going for the 1f cr. MP, you're doing the 2f cr. LP link. If he has select plink on top of that then I'm even more surprised that he's continuing to drop links.

xiao hai seems to have a better time navigating around the tiger obstacle course with cammy but he just can't get anything started 3 -0 before i even realized it

edit 4 -0 i don't think xiao hai has taken a single round

Brilliant strat by Louffy. After getting hit by Ultra, he used Super as a wake up reversal and activated his own Ultra so Rose could regain the grey life and won by chip eventually.

Lunch_Box_

Neo Member
These play by plays...

9c0.jpg

Louffy just paused in the middle of the last round of the 6th game. He unpaused immediately and both guys just went back to playing without any complaints from anybody. I guess it's up to the players to decide if their is a problem? Xian ended up winning the game anyways.

Xian beats Louffy 5-2. He hit Louffy with Ultra again in the last round to blow up cr. MP > spiral. Xian activates his own Ultra to regain grey life. He got most of it back but I think he lost after doing something that I already forgot. I think it might have been a slide.

im not watching a thing, im reading this play by play at work on a crappy monitor with half of gaf's features blocked by the school blocking software, AND IM STILL SHAKING IN MY SEAT!

COME ON SMUG!

Top Bottom