• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 28 - May 4 | The Desolation of Smug

yoo USFIV will allow you to record all your offline matches and put them straight to youtube! TO's dreams coming true?

Now you can literally put every single match of a tournament online without having to worry with extra equipment, really cool feature

This makes me ecstatic.

Also, im officially going to my first major this month. Going for KI and to do the mystery game tournament at UGFT. Hope to meet some Gaffers and really try to push my game (also play more USFIV)

Shito

Fight requests while being in training mode is also a reaaaaally nice feature, that was really lacking in SF4. <3

The Flash

Banned
So I'm thinking about picking up 3rd Strike Online. I really like its art and animation style. I already have SSFIV: AE though. Is there any reason I should or should not get 3rd Strike after taking all of this into account?

BadWolf

So I'm thinking about picking up 3rd Strike Online. I really like its art and animation style. I already have SSFIV: AE though. Is there any reason I should or should not get 3rd Strike after taking all of this into account?

Its the best Street Fighter and one of the best looking and animating 2D games to date, you should definitely give it a shot if you've never played it.

It won't overlap with SF4 as well, plays very differently.

Shouta

Venue isn't in downtown Seattle so light rail doesn't make much sense to take. I'm also taking them sightseeing so ny car is a better choice heh

CurlyW

Venue isn't in downtown Seattle so light rail doesn't make much sense to take. I'm also taking them sightseeing so ny car is a better choice heh

Ah, of course, didn't actually know where the venue was. Also you don't have to make the 20 mile walk around the airport parking garage to get to the light rail.
I've only been to Seattle twice, for some reason that stuck with me.

Yea why did you guys pick high line? There nothing there..... well besides like muckleshoot a few more mins down on 167....... gambling!!!

Nemo can double down on his wins.

Shouta

Yea why did you guys pick high line? There nothing there..... well besides like muckleshoot a few more mins down on 167....... gambling!!!

Nemo can double down on his wins.

Better venue at our size overall. Hotels cost way more and have way less space and shitty internet. Cc net supports 5 HQ streams lol

kirblar

Better venue at our size overall. Hotels cost way more and have way less space and shitty internet. Cc net supports 5 HQ streams lol
Almost every MTG event is in the suburbs of the city for this reason. Less $, more room, better experience. It definitely makes more sense from an events perspective.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Kikirin, thanks for the links, will look into it later. On mobile so I wouldn't even bother quoting.

I wonder what the people at FGCNN are doing right about now.

yoo USFIV will allow you to record all your offline matches and put them straight to youtube! TO's dreams coming true?

Now you can literally put every single match of a tournament online without having to worry with extra equipment, really cool feature

Third Strike: Onlines feature was pretty bad though.

I've seen enough.
I dont get i just see a pogo hop

d3c9KnT.png

That little "air spark" is supposed Rolento bouncing off a wall. If you keep pausing or watch the video in slow motion, you can see him move into two different directions.

Top Bottom