• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 11-17 | RIP Hitokage

Anne

Anything interesting happen at NLBC?

Marvisto was surprisingly solid. Top 4 for UNiEL was:

Omnisscythe (Gord)
Bace (Merkava)
Marvisto (Hyde)
LK (Yuzu)

Heard like 26 or so showed for UNiEL, which isn't bad, especially considering most of the anime players only make it to TSB.

Infinite

Marvisto was surprisingly solid. Top 4 for UNiEL was:

Omnisscythe (Gord)
Bace (Merkava)
Marvisto (Hyde)
LK (Yuzu)

Heard like 26 or so showed for UNiEL, which isn't bad, especially considering most of the anime players only make it to TSB.

28 dudes showed up to play. Marvisto was really solid makes me wonder how good the rest of Long Island is in this game. Namely Joe and Moons.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
NvzIu3x.png

holy shit!!

It's not a dumb answer. He's basically saying that technique isn't the consequence of a bug (if I'm on the same page here)

idk if it's even a technique. It's just an abuse of the input system so you don't have to charge each time you want to shoot a projectile. All you are bound by now is the recovery of the projectile

Dlent

I just realized that a new copy of P4U is going to be 84 dollars if Arcsys keeps their traditional $8 per DLCharacter. And they could potentially be adding more DLC characters past Margaret.

Anne

I just realized that a new copy of P4U is going to be 84 dollars if Arcsys keeps their traditional $8 per DLCharacter. And they could potentially be adding more DLC characters past Margaret.

The first 2 DLC chars are free for launch week, so don't be a dummy and grab them :p

If it'll be handled like Terumi for BBCP, then it'll either be a code voucher with the first print physical copies or it'll be included as a digital item when you purchase the game off PSN within the time frame.

idk if it's even a technique. It's just an abuse of the input system so you don't have to charge each time you want to shoot a projectile. All you are bound by now is the recovery of the projectile

Sounds like wavedashing lol

Dlent

Ah I see; I thought it meant that they would be free the first week so you could test drive them before buying. Didn't realize you kept them if you downloaded them in the first week.

shtkn

in JP, first persona arena game was titled Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena (P4U)

the sequel was titled Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold (P4U2)

it was localized as Persona 4: Arena and Persona 4: Arena Ultimax

also: mayonaka is japanese for midnight

Top Bottom